If you log into your YouTube account on a random device or on a device you don’t trust the users you can simply sign out on the device without accessing them. So, YouTube has a feature to sign out of your YouTube account on all devices. That is why, in this guide, you will learn how to sign out of YouTube on all devices.
To protect your YouTube from hackers or from unauthorized access you must always log out from third-party devices. However, if you can remember them all and you don’t want to change your YouTube password you can simply sign out of all unknown devices using the YouTube feature with how to sign out of all devices on youtube.
Meanwhile, you need to know if you signed into your YouTube account and auto-login is enabled YouTube 2FA will not send a confirmation to either your email address or phone number thereafter whenever the device logs into your YouTube account.
While this doesn’t look like someone else has taken over your account because you can still access it then you have to worry that all your analytics are not safe. With that, you need to sign out of all the devices you have logged in to your YouTube account.
But the worst case scenario is when you don’t know the actual number of devices you have logged in to your YouTube account let alone know which devices might put your account in danger.
Well, the way out is to control all logged access to your YouTube and sign out from all the devices.
Signing out all devices connected to your YouTube account will log you out of all your devices including your smart TV, Android TV, and other devices where you forgot to sign out.
Although the steps may be different for different devices. Like Android devices, you only need to sign out of all devices while on other devices like Android TVs or smart TV, you may need to revoke the granted access before you can sign out of your YouTube account remotely.
How to Sign Out of YouTube on All Devices
By following the steps below you will learn how to sign out of your YouTube on all devices on your PC.
- Sign into your YouTube account on your PC.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon at the top right.
- Choose “Manage your Google Account.”
- Click on “Security” on the left menu.
- Go to “Your Device” and click on “Manage All Devices.”
- You will see all the devices you have signed into in the last 28 days.
- Select the “Device” you don’t recognize or want to remove from the list.
- Tap the “Sign Out” tab.
- Click on “Sign Out” from the popup.
Repeat the process above on all devices you want to sign out from without access and your account will be removed from the device instantly.
How to Sign Out of YouTube TV on All Devices
If you would like to sign out of YouTube TV on a device you no longer control and you want to revoke access or permission granted, this session of the article will walk you through how to sign out of YouTube TV on all devices without having access to the devices.
- Open a browser tap and go to YouTube TV permission [See link in resources].
- Sign in to the YouTube account on the TV with your username and password.
- Tap “YouTube on TV” under “Access to any Account Access” under “third party apps & services.”
- Tap “See Details” at the bottom right.
- Tap “Remove Access” at the bottom right.
- Tap on “Confirm” to sign out of YouTube TV on your device.
Google we revoke your YouTube access on the said TV instantly and all YouTube TV privileges that are associated with your account will be revoked instantly.
How to Sign Out Your YouTube on All Devices
This is my fastest choice when it comes to removing unwanted access from my online account be it Gmail, Netflix or other services like Udemy and so many more. I just change my password and that is all. This process automates it and asks for the new password when next other users want to access the account you previously logged in on their devices.
Therefore, to sign out your YouTube on devices without them you can simply change your password and you are good.
So, here I will walk you through the steps to take to change your Gmail password as well as all account associated with the Gmail account such as your YouTube account.
- Go to Gmail on a web browser.
- Click on the “Gmail username” that you use to sign in on other devices
- Choose “Forgot Password.“
- Type the “Confirmation code” that Google sent to your phone number or recovery email.
- Click on “Update Password.”
- Create a new password and repeat the password again. Then on “Save Password.”
- YouTube TV Permission:https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Facebook Activity: https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity