Back in the days, I published how to install Grammarly on Chrome. If you miss the article, kindly checks it out here. However, there has been a lot of request on how to install Grammarly on Opera browser.
However, here in this short article, I will take you through Grammarly on Opera (how to download, install, and use Grammarly on Opera browser).
Grammarly is yet to release add-on or plugin for Opera mini, but there is a trick to force Grammarly Chrome plugin to work on the Opera browser. Therefore, in this article, we will install Grammarly on Opera with the Grammarly Chrome extension.
How to Install Grammarly on Opera
This trick works to download and install on Opera, and the mini-browser will not malfunction.
- Go to https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/install-chrome-extensions/ on your Opera browser.
- Click on the “Enter” button on your keyboard.
- Click on “Add to Opera,” which comes up at the upper right when the extension page loads.
- The procedure above will install “Chrome Extension” on your Opera browser.
- Copy and paste “https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions” and click on the “Enter button on your PC.
- Search for “Grammarly,” click on it, and click “Add to Opera.”
- Click “OK” on “Install Chrome Extension” from the pop-up.
- A new page will open. On this page, you will see “Grammarly for Chrome” and “Install” in front of it. Proceed to click on the “Install” button.
- Click on “yes, Install” from the new pop-up again.
- A new pop-up will confirm that you have successfully installed Grammarly for Opera.
- The “Chrome Extension” you downloaded and installed will change to the “Grammarly icon,” and you are ready to use it.
The Grammarly plugin for the Opera browser has been successfully downloaded and installed on your Opera browser. Now, how do you make use of the Grammarly plugin on your Opera browser?