McDonald’s is known for a world-class burger and thousands of customers crave for it every day. However, McDonald’s know how to market their products and make sure that customers never see reasons not to come the next day. However, McDonalds WiFi free connects login alone will attract you to the nearest location in your area.
It’s like you are buying burgers from McDonald’s and you are receiving free WiFi in return to connect to the internet on your smartphone and PC. Do not worry because you don’t have to pay for this free McDonalds wireless service.
All you need to find the way you can get the McDonalds login WiFi username and password that will connect you to the internet and not the one that will be disconnecting each and every time.
So, I don’t know what is stopping you from tapping from the unlimited internet access by McDonald’s restaurants. If you have been visiting the nearest McDonalds in your area without connecting to the WiFi on your phone then this post will open your eyes.
If you know you are buoyant enough and you can pay for your own WiFi there is no need to tap from the McDonalds free WFi login in the nearest McDonalds location to your area.
For those of us that needed to tap from the free WiFi by McDonald’s restaurant in your location just keep reading.
McDonalds Free WiFi Locations
McDonald’s started to offer free WiFi in 2010 to attract more customers and boost their sales. However, dreams come through and McDonalds free WiFi login has covered 11,500 stores out of the total 14,000 outlets worldwide.
Since McDonalds started the free WiFi, the WiFi is open to all customers and there is no login credentials such as username and password is required to access the WiFi when you are within McDonald’s outlet.
With the McDonalds restaurants locator you can find the nearest outlets to you using your state, zip code, street, and click the filter to reduce the result to the exact query to find the nearest McDonalds outlets so you can connect to the WiFi for free.
How to Find the Nearest McDonalds Outlet
You need to find out the nearest McDonalds outlet in your location so that you will be able to walk into the outlet and connect to the free WiFi.
- Go to McDonald’s website on your smartphone or computer.
- Click “Locate” to the top right.
- Type your “Zip or City & State”.
- Click on the “Filter” tab under “Locate me”.
- Check the “WiFi” option.
- Pick the mile range you want the “WiFi Locator” to cover.
- Click “Locate Me”.
That is it. The total number of McDonald’s location nearest to you will come up and you will be able to go to the location for free WiFi.
From my search, there are 30 McDonalds outlets near me. That means there are 30 free WiFi to choose from.
However, we’ll cover how to connect to McDonald’s free WiFi on all devices in this guide. Once you find the nearest McDonald’s outlets, follow the procedures below to connect to free WiFi on McDonald’s outlet you choose to visit.
How to Connect to McDonalds WiFi on Android
Here is how to use McDonald’s free WiFi on Android without password and username.
- Swipe down your Android screen.
- Click on the gear settings icon to the top right.
- Toggle to enable WiFi option.
- Tap on the WiFi name that carries “McDonald’s” whose key isn’t locked from the list. The name of the WiFi can be in various form. However, take note of the McDonald’s brand name.
- Click “Connect” when you are prompt.
The free WiFi service will be unleashed on your phone without a password. The McDonalds free WiFi login is removed on purpose. When you are connected you can do all sort of internet activities. However, you may be restricted from access to some websites but there is no record of that yet.
How to Use McDonalds Free WiFi on iPhone
Switch on your iPhone/iPod/iPad and follow the procedures below to connect to McDonald’s free wireless.
- From your iPhone home screen.
- Click settings >> WiFi.
- Turn “ON” WiFi to find the available wireless network [locked and free].
- Click on the “McDonalds” free name to connect.
- There is no login or username required.
Take note of the name of the McDonalds wireless name without the lock option and click on it. If there is any WiFi available with McDonald’s name and it carries the lock button it means that you cannot connect to it without login username and password.
Connect to McDonalds Wi-Fi on Windows
Starting from Windows 7 [before it was shut down permanently] to Windows 8 and down to Windows 10 can connect to McDonalds WiFi login for free.
- Click on the “WiFi” tab to the bottom right of your computer screen.
- Click on the button to turn on the WiFi option.
- You will see all nearest wireless near to you both locked and unlocked.
- Click on “McDonalds WiFi” or a variety of “McDonald’s”.
- Click on the “Connect” button
Once the internet indication shows that you are fully connected to the internet on your computer and there is no barrier stopping you it means that you have connected to the right McDonalds free WiFi in that outlet.
McDonalds Free WiFi “No Login” on Mac
Get the free McDonalds “No Login” WiFi on your Macbook or Mac computer following the procedures below.
- Click on the “Menu” bar on your Mac “if the WiFi” is turned “Off”.
- The “WiFi” will search for all available networks in the location where you are.
- Click “McDonald’s” to connect for free.
You will not be asked to enter a username or password to connect to the WiFi. It’s totally free for McDonald’s customers both new and returning customers.
How to Use McDonalds WiFi
McDonald’s free WiFi is free to use for as long as the outlet service is still ongoing. However, if you are a first-timer, here is how to use the free McDonalds wireless network without calling for help.
- Find the nearest McDonalds outlets to you [Go up to see how].
- Walk into the outlet.
- Switch on your phone or computer “WiFi”.
- Click on “McDonalds” from the list of available WiFi.
- Click “Connect”.
- Open your computer or phone browser or apps or software
- Start browsing.
You will be connected to the internet for free for as long as you are in the outlet. However, once you moved out of the outlet or the range which the WiFi covers you will b disconnected.