Samsung mirror feature enables Samsung users to magnify their device screen on larger screen devices like Samsung TV, Samsung computer, TV magnifiers, and other smart TVs. You simply need an HDTV using the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub to mirror Samsung Screen to Smart TV.
The HDTV using the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub doesn’t cost a fortune from online stores like Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress. You can even get the HDTV hub from a local retailer in your axis. What is most important is to mirror your Samsung screen to your Smart TV.
The Samsung mirror feature works in a very simple way. It links two devices together, a Samsung mobile and a Smart TV to have a dual screen, the Samsung device screen and the TV screen serving the same purpose.
Once the Samsung mirror to TV is done, you will be able to view pictures, play songs, play videos, read messages, view chat messages, view apps, and do all sort on your Smart TV accessing your Samsung details directly on your Smart TV.
List of Samsung Device to Mirror Screen to TV
It’s not all Samsung devices that have the mirror feature to mirror device screen to a smart TV. However, if you have any of the following Samsung devices, this post is for you. Once your device falls in the category, to mirror the Samsung screen to smart TV.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy A8
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy A5
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note 4 Edge
How to Mirror Android Screen on TV
For Androids with the mirror feature here is how to mirror the screen of your Android to your smart TV.
- Go to your device’s settings.
- Look for a tab called ‘Screen Mirroring’.
- Hit the refresh button to see your smart TV in the list of devices.
- Once your TV emerges in the list, tap on the respective tab to connect the two devices.
If this is the first time you are connecting your Android to your Smart TV, you’d probably be asked to accept or reject the connection. Click on accept on both devices to enable the connection.
Note: You can also click ‘Wireless Display’, ‘Miracast‘ and ‘Screen share’ if the screen mirror function is not available.
How to Set Up HDTV for Screen Mirror
Before you proceed to mirror your Samsung smart device to your TV using an HDTV USB here is what to do first.
1. Firstly, buy an AllShare Cast Wireless Hub and connect the screen mirror device to a power source and make sure the device is fully on working.
2. Get an HDMI cable and connect both HDTV and AllShare Cast Wireless Hub together
3. Configure your smart TV input source to be in uniform with the HDMI settings
4. Wait for a couple of seconds for AllShare to detect and connect to your TV. Once connected, the indicator will change to red.
5. Once it has successfully connected click on the reset button
6. The indicator will change from red to a blue light
7. Once this is done, it shows that the HDTV is ready to mirror your Samsung device to your smart TV.
Mirror Samsung Screen to Smart TV
Irrespective of your Smar TV device these procedures will allow you to mirror your Samsung screen to your TV.
- Click on the app icon to the bottom right on your Samsung home screen
- Click on the phone settings
- Tap screen mirroring under connect and share
- Toggle the button to the top-right to enable monitoring feature. Once this is enabled, the grey indicator will change to blue which means your device is ready for mirroring
- Click on the name of the TV available to mirror to
- Your phone screen will show on your TV once you selected the TV name
The above procedures will share your Samsung screen device on your TV and you can start controlling your smartphone on your TV. However, this has to be within a specific range. The range at which you can mirror Samsung to TV differs.