There are tons of productivity apps you can get on your android or ios device. These apps do not only skyrocket efficiency, but they also help one remain productive all day long. So if you are looking for the best productivity app that’ll help you stay on top of your game, stick around with us, we will show you.
All of these tools have been tested and trusted with some of the best reviews. Another good thing about them is that they are all free. Although, some of them are upgradable to paid versions to even enjoy more benefits.
Why not download them today and begin to enjoy a more organized and productive day? Well, before you do so, take a look at the different types below and what they offer. This will help you select the one that best suits you. Check out some of the best productivity apps you can get on your android and ios below.
Best Productivity Apps For Android And Ios
Trello app is one of the best project management apps out there. It is a real saver for the people working together as it helps them get the task done efficiently and in no time. Its customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards make it an ideal visual tool for organizing your work and life. Users use it to break big projects down into smaller chunks by creating “cards” for every task.
The app also helps eliminate the need to use email while working with your team, keeping everyone posted about the progress of the project. Also, you can easily share notes with others and allocate the task to the employees over the best task manager app. Its major features are:
- Board creation for organizing tasks,
- Ability to prioritize tasks,
- Support progressive workflow,
- Ability to assign due dates for the tasks,
- Offline support, and more.
This is also a top productivity app that helps you keep track of your daily goals. It comes with an intuitive UI offering different features that help to keep track of the daily progress. You can also manage more things by adding other tools like the calendar to the app. It would also keep you updated on meetings and other work you have for the day and for the week. Its top features include:
- Assisting in remembering crucial deadlines,
- Delegating tasks to people in shared projects,
- Overview of daily and weekly accomplishments,
- Real-time sync on several devices,
- Integration on over 60 platforms for better management and much more.
This is one of the best apps that allows you to keep working on your habits via a video game. We all know how hard it is to stick to new habits, that’s why this app is here to help. In the games, you get to choose an avatar and start playing. You earn reward points from every level up you get to. It gets more fun when you get to join others in the quest.
On ios, Habitica offers a momentum mode that you can choose instead of the game. This will allow you to check a box for every habit when you use the app. Its best features include:
- On task completion, the avatar levels up,
- In-game or custom rewards,
- Exciting avatars for added fun,
- Exciting in-game features and more.
Evernote helps you manage your notes efficiently. It gives you a chance to keep either your work-related professional draft or personal notes on your smartphone. You can keep as many notes on it for as long as you want. With Evernote, you never have to worry about losing on even a little information stored. Some of its notable features include:
- Easy-to-format word processor,
- Ability to sync data on multiple devices,
- It can be used as a planner,
- Helps saves files in multiple formats like text, sketches, photos and so on,
- Ability to annotate documents with comments and more.
Dropbox helps you take care of all your documents and allows you to have access to them on the go via your smartphone. The app will enable you to drag and drop documents, edit them, or send a copy over an email and more. It also efficiently integrates with Trello to boost up your productivity. Some of its key features include:
- Sharing folders for working with others,
- Turning receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs,
- Ability to comment on the files,
- Ability to sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files,
- Syncing data across multiple devices and more.
Having any of these apps above wold certainly boost your productivity, improve time management, and also make you more efficient with work. You would also begin to enjoy the benefits of having to get things done with less effort. Hence, investing in one or two of these apps would be a very good decision to make.