After the post I made on how to activate Twitch on PS4, I think I should also consider the Xbox users that have Twitch account. So, we will be discussing Twitch TV activate Xbox in this article.
If you miss the article on how to activate the Twitch TV app on PS4 device check out this guide.
Apart from using the Xbox gaming console for its gaming purpose, it can also be used as a streaming device only for supported apps though.
So, if you want to have fun with your Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox X series, and Xbox S series, you can start the Twitch TV app.
Once the Twitch TV app is installed on your Xbox, you can stream live programs, watch movies & episodes, and do more.
However, the Twitch TV activate Xbox won’t just happen. There are some basic requirements to download and install the Twitch TV app on your Xbox and activate the Twitch app on the Xbox device with the aid of the Twitch TV activation code for Xbox and HTTPS www twitch tv activate Xbox.
Twitch TV activation code for Xbox is a 6 digits code that the Twitch TV app display on the TV screen to activate the console online.
While https://www.twitch.tv/activate is a web portal to visit on a browser either on a smartphone or computer and enter the Xbox activation code for the Twitch TV app on the TV screen to link both the Xbox and Twitch account together.
Invariably, there is no need to use your Twitch TV password username and password on your TV when you want to activate Twitch on your Xbox.
Without much ado, the steps below detail how to install the Twitch TV app on Xbox, get the Twitch TV activation code for Xbox, activate Twitch TV on Xbox.
Do I Need PlayStation App to Broadcast Twitch on Xbox?
There is no need to have the PlayStation app store on your console to broadcast the Twitch on your Xbox. With the Microsoft app store, you can download and install the Xbox app on your Xbox and start broadcasting or streaming live.
After we have completed the Twitch TV activate on the Xbox console, we will also consider how to stream Twitch on Xbox.
For a complete guide on Twitch TV activate PS4, please check out this guide.
Install Twitch TV App on Xbox
Following the procedures below, you will be able to download and install the Twitch TV app on your Xbox One, 360, and S|X series.
- Sign in to your Xbox account.
- Navigate and select the “Store” tab.
- Choose “Apps” in the store menu.
- Search for “Twitch” and select it from the suggestions.
- Select “Get” to download and add the Twitch app to your Xbox apps list.
If additional information is needed to complete the Twitch TV app download on your Xbox, make sure you follow it to the end to ensure that the app is installed on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One, or X|S series.
Twitch TV Xbox Activation Code
THE Twitch TV Xbox activation code is a 6 digits code displayed on your TV screen alongside https://www.twitch.tv/activate to activate the Twitch app on your Xbox.
The activation code expires after 1 hour, after which you then need to get a new code to complete your Twitch TV activation process.
Therefore, follow the steps below to get the Twitch TV activation code for your Xbox.
- Install the Twitch TV app on your Xbox (follow the steps below).
- Navigate to “Apps” and open the Twitch app.
- Select “Log In.”
- The Twitch TV app will display a 6 digit code and https://twitch.tv/activate
Take note of the Xbox activation code for the Twitch TV app, and HTTP twitch tv activate Xbox website URL.
Twitch TV Activate Xbox
Follow the steps below to activate the Twitch TV app on your Xbox One | 360 and X|S Xbox.
- Open the Twitch TV app on your Xbox.
- Choose “Sign In” and take note of the activation code.
- Go to https://www.twitch.tv/activate on a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Enter the 6 digit activation code on your TV screen.
- Select “Activae.”
- Sign in to your Twitch TV account.
The Twitch TV activation code and https://www.twitch.tv/activate/xbox screen will refresh automatically and load content from Twitch on your Xbox.
Stream Twitch on Xbox
After the above steps, you can start streaming Twitch on your Xbox. To begin, follow the procedures below to set up your Twitch TV live broadcasting on Xbox.
- Link your Twitch app and Xbox account together with the Twitch TV activation code and https://twitch.tv/activate.
- Go to “Privacy Settings and enable “Online status & history” and set the option to everybody. This will make other streamers see you if you are online.
- Go to “Game Content >>Broadcast Gameplay >> Allow.”
- Depending on the device you are using. If you are using the camera, make sure that the option that allows you to share content made with Kinect or other cameras option is set to “Allow.”
- Go back to the Twitch TV App >> Broadcast >> Stream Title >> Add Microphone or Camera.
With what we shared in this article, you will be able to install the Twitch TV app on your Xbox, get the Twitch TV activation code, do the Twitch TV activate Xbox, and stream or broadcast the Twitch TV app on your Xbox.