If you are anticipating connecting your 7Plus TV app on your smart TV to your 7Plus account on 7plus.com.au/connect with the aid of the 7Plus connect code here is a complete guide we have you. 7Plus TV app supports varieties of Smart TV and streaming devices. This is not limited to Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, Telstra TV, LG Smart TV, Chromecast, PS4, Xbox One, and other streaming devices that support the installation of the 7Plus TV app from their respective apps store.
7Plus.com.au Connect is not like 9Now.com.au activate that supports both mobile app and web activation. While activating the 7Plus connect TV app you need to download and install the TV app on your smart or streaming device and generate the activation code.
Once the 7Plus connect TV code is generated you will be ushered to go to www.7plus.com.au/connect on a web browser, sign in to your 7Plus connect account and enter the 7Plus TV connect code on your TV screen and follow the instruction to complete the linking between your 7Plus account and the smart or streaming device.
What is 7Plus Connect TV?
7Plus connect TV is an Australian on-demand TV show, events, series, episodes, etc., and it’s solely run by Seven Network. And within the space of 4 years [Launched 2017], 7Plus TV has become one of the most sorts after streaming service in Australia with tons of streaming channels which include 7Mate, 7Two, 7Flix, among others.
7Plus TV supports varieties of smart device to watch 7Plus at home and at the workplace on a bigger screen using what is called the “Activation Code” and “Connect Your TV” feature on their website to link supported devices and the 7Plus TV app together on 7Plus.com.au/connect.
7Plus Live App
7Plus doesn’t only offer free movies, TV shows, events, episodes, etc., it also offers Live streaming both on the 7Plus website and on the official 7Plus app on a smartphone. So, with the “7Plus.com.au connect” link and “7Plus connect code” you will have unrestricted access to your favourite event both dubbed and live.
Although, the 7Plus TV app doesn’t support all smart and streaming devices due to the platform minimum requirement and has dropped support for some smart TV due to outdated OS. Most smart TV OS earlier than 2013 are no longer on the list of supported devices.
But with the latest or update OS on the outdated streaming and smart device you can easily install and start watching 7Plus movies, event, etc., on it when you link your device and 7Plus account together using the 7Plus connect TV code in the www.7plus.com.au/activate webpage.
Note: In case you cannot get the 7Plus TV app running on your old Smart you can make use of Android TV Box to turn your old TV to Android TV with the TV Box. With this, you will be able to download, install and watch 7Plus live on your TV at home. This eventually cost less compared to getting a new Smart TV for the purpose of watching 7Plus on it.
7Plus Connect on Apple TV using 7Plus.com.au/connect
This isn’t a kind of random approach to connect the 7Plus TV app to Apple TV. Following the steps below you will be able to watch Live 7Plus programs on your Apple TV.
- Select the Apple TV “App Store” icon from the home screen.
- Navigate to the search box and search for “7Plus” without the quotes.
- Select “Get” to download and install the app. It’s a free app so there is no need to pay to use it.
- Launch the 7Plus app and select “Sign In”. You will see the connect code pop up on your TV screen.
- Go to 7Plus.com.au on a web browser. Click on “Connect Your TV” to the right top.
- You will be redirected to www.7plus.com.au/connect with the option to either sign in to your 7Plus account or create your account if you are a new subscriber.
- Sign in to your 7Plus account with your username and password.
- Enter the 7Plus connect code on your TV screen and click “Continue.”
- Once the code is validated the 7Plus connect TV screen will refresh in less than 30 seconds and the 7Plus home will appear.
Hence, you can begin to watch your favourite show or event.
7Plus Connect on Samsung Smart TV using 7Plus.com.au connect
Some Samsung Smart TV powered by Tizen OS doesn’t support the installation of a third-party app. Therefore, if your Samsung Smart TV model falls within this category, you will not be able to install the 7Plus TV app, get the 7Plus connect code to use on https://7Plus.com.au/connect.
- Press the “Home” button on your Samsung Smart TV remote control to navigate back to the home.
- Press the “Left” navigation button to go to “Apps” magnifying and press the “OK” tab to select it.
- Sign in to your Samsung account and select “Search” to the top right. Search for the “7Plus” TV app using the TV on-screen keyboard and select the app from the search result popup.
- Select “Install” below the 7Plus TV app to download and install the 7Plus TV app on your Samsung TV.
- Open the “7Plus TV” app or navigate to “Apps >> downloaded apps and select the “7Plus” app and press “OK” on your remote to launch it.
- Select “Sign in” to view the 7Plus connect TV code and instruction to visit 7Plus.com.au/connect on a web browser.
- Go to 7Plus.com.au/connect on your phone or computer web browser or go to 7plus.com.au and click on “Connect Your TV.”
- Sign in to your 7Plus TV account with your username and password and click on the “Log In” button.
- Enter the “7Plus Connect TV” code on your TV screen and click “Continue.”
Follow the instruction on the screen to start watching the 7Plus TV live on your Samsung Smart TV.
Note The similar approach above suits PS4, Telstra TV, TLC Smart TV, LG, and other supported devices to download, connect, and watch 7Plus on your home device.
7Plus Connect on Chromecast without Plus.com.au/connect
You don’t necessarily need to have a smart TV before you can watch 7Plus TV on your smart TV. With your Chromecast, you can stream 7Plus live on your TV.
- Connect your Chromecast to your smart [New or Old] TV and connect the USB power cable to your Chromecast.
- Plug the other end to the power adapter or power source… We recommended the device AC adapter.
- Launch the 7Plus TV app on your smartphone and enter your 7Plus.com.au connect login.
- Click on the 7Plus Chromecast symbol located at the top right.
- Select your Chromecast device from the available device and wait until the Chromecast while the indicator turned completely black to indicate that you have successfully cast your phone screen to your TV.
- Find and select what you want to watch. Press the “Plau” button and then “Cast anyway.”
AirPlay Apple Device to Mirror 7Plus Connect
There are two ways to watch 7Plus on old generational Apple TV that cannot download and install the 7Plus connect TV app. Both approaches work better. However, we are considering how to AirPlay 7Plus TV on iPhone/iPad to an old Apple TV.
- Connect your AirPlay device and your Apple TV to the same WiFi. This is important to use this method.
- Launch the “7Plus TV” app on the device on the same WiFi as your old Apple TV.
- Tap on the “Cast” icon to the top right. Wait until the “Cast” icon turned black to show that the cast option has been activated.
- Scroll through the list of the devices available and select “AirPlay and Bluetooth” and select the name of the “Apple TV” to AirPlay.
- Watch out for the AirPlay passcode on your Apple TV screen to establish the “7Plus connect” on your phone and enter the “7Plus connect code.”
Now, the device will be AirPlayed to your Apple TV. To stop streaming the movies on the 7Plus app tap on the cast icon on the 7Plus app and select the device you previously linked.
With either the AirPlay or Mirror you do not need both “7Plus connect” and 7Plus.com.au/connect.
7 Plus not Working on Telstra TV
If the 7Plus app won’t load or work on Telstra TV or the 7Plus app is not working on your Telstra TV try the method below to solve the frustrating problem.
- Go to the Telstra TV app section.
- Find and select the “7Plus” app from the list.
- Select “Remove App” to uninstall the app.
- Restart your Telstra TV and reinstall the 7Plus app again.
This should fix the 7 Plus not working on your Telstra TV.
7 Plus not Working on Smart TV
This covers how to troubleshoot the 7Plus not working on smart TVs such as Hisense, LG, TLC and 7Plus.com.au/connect code not working.
- Uninstall the 7Plus app from your smart TV.
- Restart the TV.
- Download and reinstall the app again.
As for the 7plus.com.au/connect code not working close the code page and relaunch the 7Plus app to get a new code for your smart TV. Now, go to the 7plus com au connect webpage, sign in to your 7Plus account and enter the 7plus connect TV code on your TV screen.