The world is not coming to an end anytime soon like Amazon Prime free trial for students that lasts for 120 days for students and 30 days for family and business subscribers. This is the best time to save more money now that all of us are staying at home and all sales are stagnant. As it’s, how Amazon Prime work is what you can learn under a few minutes.
Meanwhile, this guide will cover all you need to know on the Amazon Prime, the free trial service, and how to cancel Amazon free trial subscription.
How does Amazon Prime Works?
Amazon Prime is a paid service to download and stream movies online. The service has different plans for a different package. The price for students and family/business monthly or annually differs and works differently. However, the Amazon Prime for students requires a student email address that ends with @edu extension.
Therefore, if you want to apply for Amazon free trial as a student you must provide your academic email address. For a family or business account, all forms of all email address work and there is no or little restriction on your account.
Amazon tracks your activities and terminates your student account immediately after your academic pursuit after 4-7 years of your subscription depending on your course of study. So, as a student, you can keep eyes on the free trial for students on Amazon Prime while you are in school.
Amazon Prime Free Trial for Students
I will advise you to choose the best Amazon Prime streaming service to enjoy the full service for 6 months before you proceed to cancel your subscription without being charged.
- Go to Amazon’s main website and search for “Amazon Prime”.
- Click on “Try Prime”.
- You will be redirected to the “Amazon login” page and create your account or sign up for a free trial account.
- Click on “Are you a student” to confirm your studentship information on your sign-up page.
- Now, start your free trial by clicking on the “Amazon Prime free trial”.
- You can choose “Try Amazon Music Unlimited FREE for 90 days”, enter your card details and click on “Add Card”.
Now, your student Amazon Prime 6 months free trial will start instantly without being charged. Although you need to add your credit card details to sign up for prime free trial. At the same time, be mindful of the “Amazon Music” unlimited access for 90 days and end the free trial before the end of the trial period so that you will not be charged.
How to Cancel Amazon Free Trial for Students
For good 6 months you will have unlimited access to Amazon Prime via the free trial grace and a slash in the price of the plan. However, you may wish to terminate your free trial immediately after the trial ends in case you don’t want to invest a dime watching movies on Amazon Prime.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime free trial account.
- Hover your mouse pointer to the drop-down in your account profile and select “End Membership” from the list.
- Click on “Continue to Cancel”.
- Click “End Now”.
All your Amazon Prime benefits will be removed. Meanwhile, the active subscription will still remain valid until the time the subscription is to expire. But, you will not be charged afterward.