AnonyTun settings hack your way into restricted internet access and provide a VPN (a virtual private network) to protect your online activities to the level that it cannot be traced. AnonyTun is an Android VPN app that is completely free and better than some other VPN services you have tried that require registration to use the mobile VPN app.
There are a lot of things to talk about the AnonyTu app review to download from the internet and the app settings. Just recently, I started using the AnonyTun app and I was able to download from a restricted site with a fast internet speed with it.
However, I am giving my AnonyTun review and the AnonyTun settings to browse the internet where you are restricted and hide your online activities.
Anonytun app is carved from Anonymous app. An app that hides identity from online. However, here in this guide, I’ll share with you how to download AnonyTu app from the Google play store, how to enable install from unknown sources to download AnonyTun APK and how to configure the AnonyTun settings for better performance without limit.
Table of Contents
- How to Download AnonyTun app from Google Play Store.
- Download AnonyTun APK
- Enable Install from Unknown Sources
- Download AnonyTun APK
- How to Install AnonyTun APK
- AnonyTun Settings Configuration
- How to Import AnonyTun Settings
- How to Update AnonyTun App
- How to Remove Apps from AnonyTun App
- How to upgrade to AnonyTun Pro
- AnonyTun Pro Features
- How to Download AnonyTun for PC
How to Download AnonyTun app from Google Play Store.
The Google play store app is the right source to download AnonyTun app for Android. Here is how to…
- Open the Google play store app on your phone
- Type “AnonyTun” and click on the search button
- Click on”AnonyTun” developed by Art Of Tunnel Tools
- Click on the “download” button
- Wait for the app to install successfully on your Android
- Launch the app and click on the start button to connect to the VPN app
There are different VPN apps you can find in the play store. However, to download AnonyTun app, find the VPN app developed by Art of Tunnel Tools.
You can also download AnonyTun VPN 2019 version directly from this link on Google play store.
Download AnonyTun APK
APK app is a modified version of any app you see. Anybody can start an APK site and convert the official app to an APK. However, this APK file cannot be installed directly from the Google play store since the app isn’t certified by the play store protect the app. However, virtually all APK sites scan APK app before uploading it for download.
The Android OS requires users to grant the OS to install any modified app such as the AnonyTun APK by enabling install from unknown sources.
However, after you download AnonyTun APK, you first need to enable install from unknown sources.
Enable Install from Unknown Sources
This feature allows Android users to install apps that are not downloaded directly from the Google play store.
- Go to your Android phone settings
- Scroll down to security and tap on it
- Find unknown sources and click on it
- Accept the popup by clicking “OK”
Now, navigate back to your home screen to install AnonyTun APK. However, due to different phone manufacturers, the unknown sources might be hidden in a different location on your phone. However, to install the APK app, find your way to activate unknown sources on your phone.
Download AnonyTun APK
You can download the APK app from your favourite APK sites such as APKhere, APKpure, etc. And you can download the APK app from APK sites app such as Aptoide, Appvalley, etc. However, here, we’ll explain how to download AnonyTun APK from Aptoide APK app.
- Download and install the Aptoide APK app
- Launch the app and search for “AnonyTun” app using the APK downloader search box
- Click on the download button
- Wait for the app to complete downloading.
How to Install AnonyTun APK
When you download the APK app you will see “AnonyTun-9-0.apk where 9-0 is the app version. Older versions can read 8.8, 8.9, etc.
- Go to your Android download folder
- Click on the AnonyTun APK (version 9.0)
- Tap on “Install” to the bottom right
- Wait for the app to install on your phone
You can as well download AnonyTun app from your PC using the Windows installer login the email address associated with your Android phone on your PC.
AnonyTun Settings Configuration
Here are the settings you need to carry out before using the AnonyTun VPN app on your Android phone.
- Open the AnonyTun app from your app menu
- Click on stealth settings
- Toggle to enable stealth tunnel
- Select “TCP” under the “connection protocol”
- Set the “connection port” to “443”
- Enable “connect via parent proxy”
- Click on “edit parent proxy”
- Input “10.199.212.2” as your proxy host or IP
- Input “8080” as the port
- Enable “Custom TCP/HTTP Headers”
- Tap on “edit custom TCP/HTTP Headers”
- Set your URL/Host. E.g, you can use datareset.mtnonline.com
- Under “request method” click on “connect”
- Under “Injection method” select “normal”
- Under “Query Method” tick “keep-Alive” and “User-agent”
- Press Generate >> validate>>Save
- Click on”Save” again
- Tap the connect button to start the VPN.
You will be connected to the URL/HOST and you will be able to browse for free with the AnonyTun settings. Meanwhile, you can also import AnonyTun settings
How to Import AnonyTun Settings
If you have the AnonyTun settings you can import it using the import tab in the VPN app.
- Launch the AnonyTun VPN app
- Tap on the “Stealth Settings”
- Click on the “Import” tab
- Find the “AnonyTun settings”
- Click on it to import
- Tap on the “Save” button
The AnonyTun settings will be uploaded to the app and you will be able to enjoy the VPN free browsing feature.
How to Update AnonyTun App
If you are running the AnonyTun old version make sure you update the app to the latest version.
- Open the Google play store app
- Click on the menu
- Tap on “Apps & Games”
- Find “AnonyTun App”
- Click on the “Update” button
If there is an update version available you will be able to update from the old version to the newer version.
How to Remove Apps from AnonyTun App
There are two ways to remove ads from AnonyTun VPN app on your Android.
- Upgrade to AnonyTun Pro
- Remove ads using the LuckyPatcher app
How to upgrade to AnonyTun Pro
Here is a step by step procedures to remove ads from the AnonyTun app by upgrading to the Pro version.
- Download and install AnonyTun free version from the Google play store
- Launch the VPN app and click on “remove ads”
- From the AnonyTun Pro popup click on the “Continue” button
- Add a GPay payment method or tap on the continue button and click on “Add Credit or Debit card”
- Enter your card number
- Enter the card expiry date and CVC
- Fill the Google payment form and click on save
- Tap on make payment
Your free AnonyTun VPN app will be upgraded to AnonyTun Pro and you will enjoy the following features.
AnonyTun Pro Features
Once you upgraded to AnonyTun Pro the following features will be available.
- No Ads
- Best Price
- Separated Premium Servers
- More Speed
- No Time Limit
- Better Privacy
After you’ve upgraded to AnonyTun Pro, use the AnonyTun settings above for fast speed.
How to Download AnonyTun for PC
The AnonyTun VPN doesn’t have PC [Windows and Mac] installer in .exe file. However, there is a walk around to download and install mobile app such as the AnonyTun VPN on PC using an emulator. There are tons of emulators for PC users to run Android apps on Windows. Some popular mong these emulators are:
You can use any of the above emulator to download AnonyTun VPN for PC and you can use other emulators you can vouch for. With an emulator, your PC will give you a better experience to use the AnonyTun VPN app with the settings above.
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator
- Launch the emulator and enter your Google username and password when prompted
- Type “AnonyTun” into the search box and click on the search button
- Tap on the download button
- Install the app on your PC
Once you’ve successfully installed the AnonyTun app the emulator will create a desktop icon for the app from where you can launch the VPN app directly from your PC.
Note: You can use the same AnonyTun settings for both the PC version and the mobile version.