If you are working with Amazon full-time or part-time or you are working from home you need to understand how AtoZ.amazon.work portal works.
The portal is designed specially to relieve Amazon employees with unique login credentials called “AtoZ Amazon work login” or “AtoZ Amazon work employee login”.
Whether you work remotely or you are in transit and you need to attend to emergency information from your departmental head or colleague, you can easily make use of AtoZ.amazon.work portal to your rescue except you have to resume in person.
However, here in this guide, you will learn virtually all you need to know about AtoZ Amazon work employee login which includes AToZ Amazon work login, password reset, and benefits.
What is AtoZ Amazon Work Login?
AtoZ Amazon work login is a web portal for Amazon employees to check work schedules, view pay stubs online, update personal information, and have access to work benefits, and other information related to Amazon work employee login and holiday/vacation.
AtoZ Amazon work employee login reduces the stress of Amazon’s employees from resuming office every morning to gather the necessary information needed to keep up the work for the day.
What is Amazon Work Hub?
Amazon work hub provides convenience for all Amazon employees to access their Amazon employee account with the Amazon A to Z employee login on the web portal atoz.amazon.work.
Atoz.amazon.work is the official Amazon employee login to access work information and personal assignment that has to do with the post you as staff are recruited for.
Atoz.amazon.work is for Amazon’s employees to log in to access employee information. The web portal is different from the Amazon recruitment portal.
The Amazon workforce is to log in through www.amazon.force.com to access the recruitment portal.
However, the A to Z Amazon work login portal, it’s dedicated to all Amazon employees to log in to their online accounts with full control over the information they provided and even change them at will.
- How to Activate Prime video using Primvideo.com/mytv
- How to Activate Amazon video using Amazon.com/mytv
AtoZ Amazon Work Login App
Atoz.amazon.work login app allows all employees to log into their Amazon employee account on a smartphone rather than visiting the official employee login portal.
The Atoz Amazon app works on Android and iOS for easy login on mobile and quick access to Amazon employee work information on mobile.
The AtoZ login app for Android and iOS is available in the Google play store for Android and Apple store for iOS such as iPhone and iPad.
AtoZ Amazon Login Benefits
These are the core purpose while the AtoZ.Amazon.work login and app were developed for remote staff.
- Update your profile if needed with your phone number and emergency contact.
- Verify your direct deposit information.
- Time: submit time-off requests, check your accrual balances, and claim voluntary extra time or time off.
- Schedule: view in/out times, upcoming shifts, and calendar.
- Pay: view pay, tax, and direct deposit information.
- News: stay up to date with the latest happenings internal to Amazon.
- Profile: update personal information, and emergency contacts, and view your Amazon.com discount code.
- Resources: visit several other employee resources for new jobs, retirement planning, learning management, and more
AtoZ Login on iPhone/Android
Here is how to access your AtoZ Amazon work employee account on your Android and iPhone smartphone.
- Download and install the AtoZ Amazon work app for Android & iOS.
- Launch the mobile app by clicking on the app icon.
- You will see a welcome message with a “Get Started” button after the load.
- Type your “Amazon AtoZ login” and click on “Get Started”.
- You will be redirected to type your “Login Password” and click on “Continue”.
You will be redirected from the official Amazon A to Z employee login portal to your account dashboard where you will be able to access all the information you have on the Amazon work database. Here you can edit and modify your information if there is a need to do that.
AtoZ Amazon Login:
Your AtoZ Amazon login is a unique identification that can be found at the top of the Amazon badge on your photo.
The Amazon A to Z employee login is the same as the username that you use to log into your Atoz.amazon.work account but different from the username and password used to log into the Amazon eCommerce website.
Note: atoz-login.amazon.work/ is the official AtoZ login and not atoz.amazon.con. If you try to visit atoz.amazon.con or atoz.amazon.com, it will return an error message that says; this site cannot be reached.
How to Log into Atoz.amazon.work as Employee
Here is how to log in to AtoZ.amazon.work as an employee.
- Go to the Amazon workforce portal.
- Enter your employee login (username and password).
- Check “Remember Me” if you are using a personal computer.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
You will be redirected to your AtoZ Amazon work employee portal where you will be able to edit and modify your personal information and settings.
Reset Atoz.amazon.work Employee Login
If you forgot your AtoZ login for your Amazon work employee account you can use the “Forgot password” feature on your Amazon A to Z login page. An email containing a PIN to reset your password will be sent to your email as instruction on how to use it.
Meanwhile, when you reset your AtoZ Amazon password it doesn’t take effect immediately. It sometimes takes up to 2 hours before the old password will be finally replaced by the new password.
During this time, you will still be able to remain active on your account with the old password if you are logged in on your personal computer.
Here is how to reset your AtoZ Amazon work employee login password.
- Go to the AtoZ Amazon work employee login portal.
- Click “Forgot your password”.
- Enter your AtoZ login username.
- Click the “Continue” tab.
- Log into your AtoZ associated email address.
- Click on the “Password reset” link.
- Follow the instruction to create a new password for your account.
Now, click on “back to login” to log in to your AtoZ account with the new AtoZ.amazon.work employee login password.
Update Contact Information
It’s by default. Amazon does not share contact information with employees. But, interested employees can take a step further to update their contact information as follows.
- Go to atoz.amazon.work.
- Navigate to your “Profile”.
- Click on the “Edit” pencil in your contact”
- Enter the new “contact” information.
- Click “Save”.
Now the changes that you made to your Amazon contact will be saved.
AtoZ.amazon.work Login Verification Code
One of the reasons why you need a valid phone number on your Amazon work employee login profile is to receive the Amazon work verification code.
You need to be sure that the phone number you provided can receive text messages otherwise you need to contact your service provider to enable the SMS feature on your number.
However, if you used a USA phone number, manually send ‘RESUME’ to 77418 to receive a text message from Amazon containing the Amazon AtoZ verification code.
Alternatively, if you use a Canadian phone number you need to send ‘RESUME’ to 262966 to receive a text message from Amazon AtoZ containing your verification code.
You must keep your phone at arm’s length to use the code. AtoZ Amazon work verification code can only be used once and it expires every 5 minutes.
Amazon Force Login
To sign into your Amazon force account kindly follow the steps below.
- Go to the Amazon force login page.
- Enter your job application username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Once you have logged in; you will able to check your Amazon application status or continue with your job application if you have not completed the form.
Amazon A to Z Forgot Login
If you cannot remember your A to Z login username or password kindly follow the steps below to reset your Amazon A to Z login if forgotten.
- Go to the Amazon A to Z login page.
- Click on “Forgot your Password.”
- Enter your Amazon Login (Amazon A to Z login).
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- A PIN will be sent to your A to Z email address.
- Type the “PIN” that was sent to you for your Amazon A to Z forgot login.
Follow the instruction on the screen to change your Amazon A to Z login successfully.
Note: The Amazon A to Z forgot login PIN is case-sensitive. So, ensure that the PIN is typed as it is.
AtoZ Amazon Contact
Here is your link to contact the AtoZ Amazon team in charge of work or employee login.
- United States
- Phone: +1 (888) 892-7180
- United Kingdom
- Phone: 0808 145 3744 or 020 7855 3100 – Available Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-7:00pm
- Phone: 1 877-467-1383
- Costa Rica
- Phone: 0 800 015 0702
- Czech Republic
- Phone: 800 701 388 or 228 882 253 – Available Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm
- Phone: 1800 947784 or 165 31446 – Available Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-7:00pm
- Phone: 80 011 246 76 or 12 881 11 61 – Available Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm
- South Africa
- Phone: 080 098 8812 – Available Monday-Sunday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Email ERC at Ercemail@example.com
- Phone: 0-800-1840-243 or (+49) 89-2206-1049 – Open Monday to Sunday: 7:00 to 20:00 (UTC+1)
- Phone: 0-800-907-578 or +331-70-39-49-57 – Open Monday to Sunday: 7:00 22:00 CET
- Phone: 800 792 463 or +39 02 8295 0296 – Open: 7:00 to 10:00 CET.
- Phone: 0-800-606-025 or +421-233-456-686 – Open Monday to Sunday: 7:00 to 20:00 (UTC+1)
- Phone: 900-831-779 or +34-9-3220-3850 – Open Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:30 (UTC+1)
- Phone: +61 1300 109 674 – Open Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 17:00 (AEDT)
- Phone: 80006434 – Open Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 to 18:00 (UTC+4)
- Phone: 0800-714-62 or +322-80-865-08 – Open Monday to Friday: 8.30 to 17.30 p.m. (UTC+1)
- Phone: 8000 or 400-910-5681 – Open Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 18:00, China Standard Time.
- Phone: +20 22 160 4988 – Open 5 days a week: 9:00 to 18:00 (UTC+4)
- Phone: 0800-917-731 or +358-9-4245-1824 – Open 7 days a week
- Phone: 03-6367-4134 – Open weekdays: 9:00 to 18:00.
- Phone: 018000623471 or 4423489568 – Open Monday to Friday: 7:00 to 20:00.
- Phone: +212-53-80-44-230 – Open Monday to Sunday: 06:00 to 21:00.
- Phone: 8000-229-880 or +31-208-085-004 – Open Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:30 (UTC+1)
- New Zealand
- Phone: +61 1300 109 674 – Open Monday to Friday: 11:00 to 19:00 (NZDT)
- Phone: +63 28 271 1438 (Manila) or +63 32 402 8200 (Cebu) – Open Monday to Friday: 6:00 to 18:00 (Philippine Time)
- Phone: 0-800-896-340 – Open Monday to Friday 7:00 to 18:00 (UTC+2). Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 to 16:00 (UTC+2)
- Phone: 8000 or +65 64084280 – Open Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 18:00, Singapore Standard Time
- Phone: 0200-330-983 or +46-840-839-532 – Open Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:30 p.m. (UTC+1)
- Phone: (+49) 89-2206-1049 – Open Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 17.30 (UTC+1)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Phone: +971 45 731 573 – Open Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 to 18:00. (UTC+4)
Note: This article is updated today 27th, May 2020 to contain the latest information and all actively working procedures.