AtoZ Amazon work login is a web portal for Amazon employee to check work schedules, view pay stub online, update personal information, have access to work benefits and other information related to Amazon work employee login and holiday/vacation.
AtoZ Amazon work employee login reduces the stress of Amazon work employee from resuming office every morning to gather the necessary information needed to keep up the work for the day.
Amazon work hub provides convenience for all Amazon employee to access their Amazon employee account with the Amazon A to Z employee login on the web portal atoz.amazon.work.
However, here in this guide you will learn virtually all you need to know about A to Z Amazon work employee login which includes ATZ Amazon work login, password reset, and how benefits.
Table of Contents
Atoz.amazon.work is the official Amazon employee login to access work information and personal assignment that has to do with the post you as a staff is recruited for.
Atoz.amazon.work is for Amazon work employee to login to access employee’s information. The web portal is different from Amazon recruitment portal.
The Amazon workforce is to login through www.amazon.force.com to access the recruitment portal. However, for A to Z Amazon work login portal, it’s dedicated for all Amazon employee to login to their online account with full control over the information they provided and even change them at will.
- How to Activate Primevideo using Primvideo.com/mytv
- How to Activate Amazon video using Amazon.com/mytv
Atoz.amazon.work app allows all employee to log into their Amazon employee account on a smartphone rather than visiting the official employee login portal. The Atoz Amazon app works on Android and iOS for easy login on mobile and quick access to Amazon employee work information on mobile.
However, here in this guide, you will learn to download AtoZ Amazon work app for Android and iPhone/iPad. Once the AtoZ app for Amazon work is installed on your smartphone you can access your AtoZ Amazon work employee account while you are out of work on your phone.
AtoZ Amazon Login Benefits
These are the core purpose while AtoZ Amazon login app was developed for mobile users.
- Update your profile if needed with your phone number and emergency contact.
- Verify your direct deposit information.
- Time: submit time-off requests, check your accrual balances, and claim voluntary extra time or time off.
- Schedule: view in/out times, upcoming shifts, and calendar.
- Pay: view pay, tax, and direct deposit information.
- News: stay up to date with the latest happenings internal to Amazon.
- Profile: update personal information, emergency contacts, and view your Amazon.com discount code.
- Resources: visit several other employee resources for new jobs, retirement planning, learning management, and more
AtoZ Amazon Work Login
Here is how to access your AtoZ Amazon work employee account on your smartphone and AtoZ employee web portal at atoz.amazon.work.
- Download and install the AtoZ Amazon work app for Android & iOS.
- Launch the mobile app by clicking on the app icon.
- You will see a welcome message with a “Get Started” button after the load.
- Type your “Amazon AtoZ login” and click on “Get Started”.
- You will be redirected to type your “Login Password” and click on “Continue”.
You will be redirected from the official Amazon A to Z employee login portal to your account dashboard where you will be able to access all the information you have on Amazon work database. Here you can edit and modify your information if there is a need to do that.
Find AtoZ Amazon Login
Your AtoZ Amazon login is a unique identification that can be found at the top of the Amazon badge on your photo. The Amazon A to Z employee login is the same as your username that you use to log into your atoz.amazon.work account but different from the username and password used to log into Amazon eCommerce website.
AtoZ.amazon.work Employee Login
Here is how to login AtoZ.amazon.work as an employee.
- Go to Amazon work force portal.
- Enter your employee login (username and password).
- Check “Remember Me” if you are using a personal computer.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
You will be redirected to your AtoZ Amazon work employee portal where you will be able to edit and modify your personal information and settings.
Reset AtoZ.amazon.work Employee Login
Here is how to reset your AtoZ Amazon work employee login password.
- Go to AtoZ Amazon work employee login portal.
- Click “Forgot your password”.
- Enter your AtoZ login username.
- Click the “Continue” tab.
- Log into your AtoZ associated email address.
- Click on the “Password reset” link.
- Follow the instruction to create a new password for your account.
Now, click on “back to login” to login to your AtoZ account with the new AtoZ.amazon.work employee login password.
Update Contact Information
It’s by default. Amazon does not share contact information with employees. But, interested employees can take a step further to update their contact information as follows.
- Go to atoz.amazon.work.
- Navigate to your “Profile”.
- Click on the “Edit” pencil in your contact”
- Enter the new “contact” information.
- Click “Save”.
Now the changes that you made to your Amazon contact will be effected.
AtoZ Amazon Work Login Verification Code
One of the reasons why you need a valid phone number on your Amazon work employee login profile is to receive the Amazon work verification code. You need to be sure that the phone number you provided can receive text messages otherwise you need to contact your service provider to enable SMS feature on your number.
However, if you used a USA phone number, manually send ‘RESUME’ to 77418 to receive a text message from Amazon containing the Amazon AtoZ verification code.
Alternatively, if you use a Canadian phone number you need to send ‘RESUME’ to 262966 to receive a text message from Amazon AtoZ containing your verification code.
You must keep your phone at arm’s length to use the code. AtoZ Amazon work verification code can only be used once and it expires every 5 minutes.
Reset AtoZ Amazon Work Login Password
If you forgot your AtoZ Amazon work employee login password you can use the “Forgot password” feature in your Amazon A to Z login page. An email containing a PIN to reset your password will be sent to your email and instruction on how to use it.
Meanwhile, when you reset your AtoZ Amazon password it doesn’t take effect immediately. It sometimes takes up to 2 hours before the old password will be finally replaced by the new password.
AtoZ Amazon Contact
Here is your link to contact AtoZ Amazon team in-charge of work or employee login.
- United States
- Phone: +1 (888) 892-7180
- United Kingdom
- Phone: 0808 145 3744 or 020 7855 3100 – Available Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-7:00pm
- Phone: 1 877-467-1383
- Costa Rica
- Phone: 0 800 015 0702
- Czech Republic
- Phone: 800 701 388 or 228 882 253 – Available Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm
- Phone: 1800 947784 or 165 31446 – Available Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-7:00pm
- Phone: 80 011 246 76 or 12 881 11 61 – Available Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm
- South Africa
- Phone: 080 098 8812 – Available Monday-Sunday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Email ERC at Ercfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0-800-1840-243 or (+49) 89-2206-1049 – Open Monday to Sunday: 7:00 to 20:00 (UTC+1)
- Phone: 0-800-907-578 or +331-70-39-49-57 – Open Monday to Sunday: 7:00 22:00 CET
- Phone: 800 792 463 or +39 02 8295 0296 – Open: 7:00 to 10:00 CET.
- Phone: 0-800-606-025 or +421-233-456-686 – Open Monday to Sunday: 7:00 to 20:00 (UTC+1)
- Phone: 900-831-779 or +34-9-3220-3850 – Open Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:30 (UTC+1)
- Phone: +61 1300 109 674 – Open Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 17:00 (AEDT)
- Phone: 80006434 – Open Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 to 18:00 (UTC+4)
- Phone: 0800-714-62 or +322-80-865-08 – Open Monday to Friday: 8.30 to 17.30 p.m. (UTC+1)
- Phone: 8000 or 400-910-5681 – Open Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 18:00, China Standard Time.
- Phone: +20 22 160 4988 – Open 5 days a week: 9:00 to 18:00 (UTC+4)
- Phone: 0800-917-731 or +358-9-4245-1824 – Open 7 days a week
- Phone: 03-6367-4134 – Open weekdays: 9:00 to 18:00.
- Phone: 018000623471 or 4423489568 – Open Monday to Friday: 7:00 to 20:00.
- Phone: +212-53-80-44-230 – Open Monday to Sunday: 06:00 to 21:00.
- Phone: 8000-229-880 or +31-208-085-004 – Open Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:30 (UTC+1)
- New Zealand
- Phone: +61 1300 109 674 – Open Monday to Friday: 11:00 to 19:00 (NZDT)
- Phone: +63 28 271 1438 (Manila) or +63 32 402 8200 (Cebu) – Open Monday to Friday: 6:00 to 18:00 (Philippine Time)
- Phone: 0-800-896-340 – Open Monday to Friday 7:00 to 18:00 (UTC+2). Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 to 16:00 (UTC+2)
- Phone: 8000 or +65 64084280 – Open Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 18:00, Singapore Standard Time
- Phone: 0200-330-983 or +46-840-839-532 – Open Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:30 p.m. (UTC+1)
- Phone: (+49) 89-2206-1049 – Open Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 17.30 (UTC+1)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Phone: +971 45 731 573 – Open Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 to 18:00. (UTC+4)