When it comes to photo editing apps, there are tons of options to select from. To make it easier for you, we have decided to show you some of the best photo editing apps for iPhone. Good photo editing apps help to give your pictures a professional feel.
Stick around with us; we will show you the best editing apps you can get today and what they do. So if you need help in making your pictures stand out, then you should definitely read this.
Table of Contents
Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone
Snapseed is not only one of the best but also one of the most popular photo editing apps for iPhone. This is because it is very easy to use, and it has an amazing collection of editing tools. Snapseed is good for all-purpose photo editing with precise control over color and exposure.
In addition, this app can be used by both experienced and complete beginners in iPhone photography. What is more, is that this application is completely free. Check out some of its amazing features below.
- It offers a wide range of photo editing tools that are very easy to use
- It offers exposure, color, and sharpening adjustments.
- It also has a crop, rotates, straightens, and perspective correction.
- You can use selective adjustments, brushes, and healing tools.
- It has black & white, vintage, and texture filters.
- It also offers portrait enhancement, lens blur, and vignette.
- It has double exposure, frames, and text features.
Snapseed is completely free on the App Store. Unlike many other applications, there are no extra in-app purchases to pay for.
This is another incredible photo editing app with some of the best filters you can get. VSCO is perfect for creating beautiful photo edits with elegant film-like filters. With this app, you can create the look of classic film in your gallery because VSCO adds vintage to photos. Check out its features below.
- It has subtle filters that create the look of a classic film.
- It also has an adjustable filter strength.
- Full set of about 130+ filters available after an annual subscription
- It offers editing tools for cropping, exposure, color, and sharpness.
- It also has a built-in camera app with advanced manual controls.
You can download VSCO for free on the Apple store, after which you can opt for the paid version of $19.99 a year.
This is another amazing photo editing app perfect for all-purpose photo editing with many more creative options. This app is perfect for those who plan on going beyond the basics of photo editing. It comes with customizable text and artwork, which is a fun way to add graphics to your photos. See its features below.
- It has exposure, color, and sharpening adjustments.
- It also has advanced tools such as curves, selective color, gradients, and blend modes.
- There are dust and light leak overlays.
- It offers free filter packs by well-known mobile photographers.
- You also get a double-exposure tool for blending images.
- There are layers of tools for adding text and artwork.
Afterlight 2 is available for only $2.99 on the App Store. After the initial payment, the app has no other in-app purchases or subscriptions.
This is a great application from removing unwanted blemishes and objects from your pictures. By using your fingers tom highlight the object you want to remove, TouchRetouch makes it easy to create flawless portrait pictures. You do not need photoshop to remove unwanted blemishes from your photos anymore. Check out its features below.
- You can remove unwanted objects for a cleaner composition.
- It has brush and lasso tools for accurate object selection.
- You can remove dust spots, wires, people, and other objects.
- You can also remove blemishes and smooth out wrinkles in portrait photos.
- You can duplicate objects using the clone tool.
TouchRetouch is available for just $1.99 in the Apple Store.
Adobe Lightroom CC
This is a great app for precise fine-tuning of color and exposure using advanced editing tools. It has a great collection of editing tools, all within a simple user interface. Also, if you are familiar with editing pictures on a computer using Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop, you will definitely feel comfortable using this app. It is also perfect for both beginners and advanced users. See its other features below.
- It has one-tap presets for quick edits.
- It also offers advanced editing tools such as curves and color mix.
- You get selective adjustments and perspective correction.
- With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can sync your edits between iPhone, iPad, computer, and web.
Adobe Lightroom CC is completely free to download from the App Store. However, you will need to pay to access its premium features.
You can also read how to reduce photo size on iPhone here.
Remember that there are no restrictions on the number of applications you can use to edit your pictures. Since each of the applications mentioned above has unique editing features, you can choose to use up to two or even all of them for your photo editing.