With Microsoft rolling out Windows beta updates at a regular interval can affect your computer if you subscribed to the service. While this is good because you will be among the first few people to test run the newest update it could also serve as a source of your headache when your Bluetooth and USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting automatically with a message that says “BTHUSB” withj Event ID 34 or bthusb stop low power mode Bluetooth diconnecting in Windows.
Somethings you might also see a different error message like “The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x491f7fffff, got 0xffffffff. Low Energy peripheral role functionality will not be available.”
However, you need to fix the bthusb stop low power mode Bluetooth diconnecting in Windows if you don’t want the Windows OS to keep disconnecting from your Bluetooth and USB.
How to Fix BTHUSB Stop Low Power Mode Bluetooth Diconnecting
Without wasting your time let us quickly show you a walk-around to fix the issue that kept disconnecting and reconnecting your Bluetooth from your connected device.
- Press “Win+R” on your Windows keyboard
- Type “cmd” without the quotes and click on the “Enter” button.
- Type “msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic” and click on “Enter.”
- Click on the “Next” button on your “Hardware Troubleshooter” wizard.
- Restart your PC.
If this didn’t fix the problem then consider the next step on how to possibly resolve the Bluetooth and USB problem due to the 2004 Windows update.
Uncheck HID-compliant Consume Control
We cannot guarantee whether this will solve the problem permanently but it will help you use your Windows computer with your Bluetooth enabled devices and USB without disconnecting and without displaying the error message bthusb stop low power mode Bluetooth diconnecting in Windows.
- Press “Win + R” to open the Run command.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” without quotes and click “Enter.”
- Expand the “Bluetooth” option and right-click on the “HID-compliant consumer control device(s).”
- Select “Properties” from the drop menu.
- Click on “Power-management” on the navigation.
- Uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” if checked.
This should help you put an end to this bthusb stop low power mode Bluetooth diconnecting error message. If none of the above work for you check the next troubleshooting.
Tips to Fix “Local Adapter Does Not Support An Important Low Energy Controller State” Error
If it says the local adapter does not support an important low energy controller state you may need to refresh your adapter. The steps below reveal the steps to take to refresh your Windows 10 and Windows 11 adapter.
- Type Device Manager in your Windows search box
- Navigate to the adapter in question mrk
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall Device
Once you have removed the adapter from your computer restart the PC and reinsert the adapter once it wakes up. With this, Windows will be able to replace the uninstalled adapter with the latest adapter version that would work with the device.
For as long as your Windows computer keeps saying bthusb stop low power mode Bluetooth diconnecting your Bluetooth and USB cable will keep disconnecting and reconnecting unless fixed. However, we believe that with these steps you should be able to find a lasting solution to this problem.