Are you in a hurry when you want to create your Amazon account and later discovered that you use your personal email address rather than using your business email address? Well, there is no need to delete the said Amazon associate account. You simply need to change the email address to the new one. Therefore, here in this guide, you will see how I changed “my Amazon Account” email address without deleting the account.
The cause implication of changing your email address on your Amazon account is that the email address you removed from your account will no longer be valid to sign in to your Amazon associate account.
The way Amazon offers means to change Amazon password, profile name, you can also edit and modify your email address on your Amazon account.
You need the following requirements to change your email address on your Amazon associates account.
- Amazon login username and password.
- Internet access either from Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- A mobile browser or Amazon associates mobile app.
How to Change “my Amazon Account” Email
With access to your Amazon account here is a step by step approach to change your Amazon associate email address.
- Firstly, I log into my Amazon account with your username and password.
- Hover your mouse pointer to ” Account & List >> Your Account and click on it.
- Under your account click on “Login & Security”.
- Click on the “Edit” button located to the right of your email address.
- Enter the new email address and click on the continue button. An OTP will be sent to the new email address you entered for confirmation.
- Enter the “anti-automation challenge” and click “Continue”.
- Enter the “OTP” sent to the new email address by “Amazon”. If the OTP failed to arrive in time click on “Resend OTP”.
- You will be taken to the “Change email” address on your account once the new email address is verified. Enter the password to your Amazon associate account and click on the “Save” button to make changes.
That’s how I change my Amazon account email address without deleting and creating another Amazon associate account.