A Facebook poll is a great way to plan with friends, have a friendly debate, or ask your customers what they want to see about your business, and i think you need to create one today.
Performing a Facebook poll on your page only takes a minute or two. If you manage to post regularly on Facebook, you can complete Facebook polls in no time.
You can customize your Facebook poll to serve only a small group of people so that everyone you are friends with doesn’t need to know what you’re asking.
How to Create a Facebook Poll An Overview
Facebook Polls can be fun and productive. Whether you’re wondering how your friends felt about the end of “Game of Thrones” or what products you’d like to see available to people in your online store, a Facebook poll will help you get personalized information quickly She.
A Facebook poll is fast, and one of the easiest things to do on Facebook. So use them whenever you think about what others might think.
How to Conduct a Facebook Poll on a Desktop Computer
Here is your guide to conducting a Facebook poll on your desktop computer.
1. Log in to your account and access your news source.
2. Click on “Groups” in the left column.
3. Select the group you want to query or click “+ Create Group” to create a new group.
4. Click where the gray text says, “Write something …”, and then click “Survey” on the tabs that appear.
5. Write your content so that the message says “Ask for something …” and enter the various options (questions, product options, etc.) in the following fields.
6. Click Retrieve Options if users want to add new options or vote for multiple options.
7. Click Publish to start your poll or survey.
How to Conduct a Facebook Poll in the mobile Facebook app
For mobile app users, follow the procedures below.
1. Open the Facebook application and tap the three parallel lines at the bottom right of the screen.
2. Touch the word “groups”.
3. In the group row at the top of the screen, select the group you want to query (or create a new one).
4. Tap where the words “Write something …” appear. Then scroll through the following options until you get there and tap survey.
5. Ask your question and add options. Then tap Publish in the top right corner.
Create a Facebook Messenger Poll
If you’re part of a group conversation using Facebook Messenger, you can create a poll for your friends or connections.
- Open the group chat on Facebook Messenger.
- Click the “Create Survey” icon (at the bottom of the Messenger window if you’re accessing Facebook through a web browser).
- If you’re using the Facebook Messenger app, tap the + button at the bottom of the Messenger window and swipe left to find surveys.
- Enter a question or instruction in the Request Something field.
- Select the + Add option to add poll options.
- Choose Create Poll to share the created poll with the members of your group.
There are several ways to customize a Facebook survey, e.g., add a picture or highlight people.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- In the Compose Message dialog box, choose “What are you thinking about?” Out.
- When accessing Facebook in a web browser, click the ellipsis to access the full menu. Scroll to and click on survey. If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, just scroll down to find a poll and click on it.
- To use images from your device, select in the Options area.
- Click Attach Photo. If you’re using the Facebook app, tap the Image button on the far right of the box, and choose Upload Photo.
- Find the photo you want to use as the first poll option, then choose Open (in a web browser) or Done (in the mobile app).
- To use a Facebook GIF as a retrieval option, click in the Options area.
- Click Attach GIF. If you’re using the Facebook app, tap the Image button on the far right of the box, and choose Add GIF.
- Enter a word or phrase that describes the option you want.
- Select the GIF you want to use.
- To tag other people in your survey, enter the names of the people you want to tag in the radio button.
- If you’re using the mobile app, tap Mark’s friends and enter the names of the people you want to mark. You can also tap Mark Event to mark a Facebook event in the poll.
Creating a Facebook poll is not only fun, but it’s also a way to quickly find information that might have been difficult to collect in other ways.
You can create a survey regardless of whether you have a company page or just want to interact with family and friends on a personal page.