It’s just annoying seeing different popup apart from the unusual Windows error or Mac error disrupting users from smoothing browsing or exploring their device.
Table of Contents
1. Enable Java on Internet Explorer
1. Launch the “Internet Explorer”
2. Click on “Gear settings icon >> Internet Options
3. Tap the Security >> Custom Level Button
4. Go to Scripting >> Scripting of Java applets >> Enable >>OK
1. Launch the Chrome browser and click on the menu option to top right and click on settings
1. Launch the Mozilla Firefox browser and click on the options tab and click on add “Add-on” or press CTRL + Shift + A to launch the “Add-ons”.
2. Tap Plugins >> Java ™ Platform plugin >> always activate”
1. Launch the Opera browser and click on the Opera icon to top right and click settings.
2. Scroll down and click on Advanced >> Contents Settings
Clear Browser Caches
Clearing your browsers’ caches will help to fix internal error in browsers. However, the approach to clear caches in browsers are not the same. But basically, the following procedures should lead you to the root.
Go to Browser’s Options >> Advanced >> Network >> Cached web Content >> (Click) Clear Now.
1. Press and hold “Win + R” to launch the “Run” dialog box
2. Type “cmd” without quotes to launch the command prompt box and click OK.
3. Type “ipconfig /flushdns” and hit the enter button
Done. The procedures work on all Windows OS. It works on Windows 7, 8, 10, and Windows 10.1.
The entire procedures above are tested before posted on this site to fix JavsScript Void 0 on our browsers. However, do help our reader by citing the exact one that works for you.