With options like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc., TikTok makes it easy to login without creating another TikTok account. However, since TikTok and Instagram and all these TikTok login methods are operated on different platforms it’s possible to run into login error like TikTok can’t login with Instagram or facing “TikTok non-local user error when you choose “Google” to login.
When you are faced with “Can’t login with Instagram on TikTok” it simply means that you cannot use the TikTok Instagram login option. However, to log in to your TikTok with your Instagram account, it must be that Instagram permits access.
Meanwhile, when I tried to log in to my TikTok account with my Instagram account, the Instagram app returns an error code. See the screen below if it’s the “Instagram can’t login” error message you got from Instagram when you selected the “TikTok Instagram login” option.
However, I am going to detail how I fixed “TikTok can’t login with Instagram” in this article.
Table of Contents
How to TikTok Can’t Login with Instagram.
Follow the procedures below to fix the TikTok can’t login error with your Instagram account.
- Launch the TikTok app and sign in to your account.
- Click on “Me >> Privacy and Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Support” and click on “Report a problem.”
- Click “Can’t log in with TikTok” under “Frequently asked questions.”
- Verify your Instagram account by clicking on the “Verify” button.
- Click on “Authorize”
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click on log in.
- Click on the “Continue” button to enable login TikTok account with Instagram.
To confirm that you have successfully enabled Instagram TikTok login option, follow the procedures above and click on “Edit Settings” in the last step to see when your TikTok is authorized to use Instagram.
However, if the TikTok Instagram login pops up “Couldn’t find a TikTok account associated with this Instagram account”, follow the steps below to fix this.
Note that if there is nothing like “Couldn’t find a TikTok account associated with this Instagram account” when you clicked on the “authorize button” you will be taken to your Instagram account to login and link your Instagram and TikTok account together.
How to Associate TikTok Account with Instagram Account
If your TikTok account return “Couldn’t find a TikTok account associated with the Instagram account” when you are trying to fix the “Can’t login with Instagram” error message on TikTok, follow the procedures below to fix it.
- Log in to your TikTok account with email or phone number.
- Click on the menu option and click on “Privacy and Settings”.
- Scroll down and click on “Report a Problem” under the “Support” option.
- Click on “Can’t log in with Instagram”.
- Click “Can’t log in? Verify with your Instagram username”.
- Enter your “Instagram Username” and click on “Submit.”
Now, you should be able to log in to your TikTok account with the linked Instagram account.