Honey Chrome extension is a browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, etc to automatically find and apply code to products price before check out.
That is probably second to known. There is no big deal to join and use the coupon extension to earn some cash back which finds popular code for the product you are shopping and apply it which is quite different from the like Ibotta extension for Chrome.
The extension helps to find the best product price with working codes and help to get more money much time as possible with or without Honey gold.
However, if you want to learn how to use the plugin here is the perfect guide for you and also consider how to add the coupons plugin to the Chrome browser extension.
Table of Contents
Add Honey Chrome Extension
Here is how to download the Chrome extension on your browser
- Go to Google Chrome Store.
- Click on “Extensions” and a new tab will open.
- Type “Honey” and click the enter button.
- Click “Add to Chrome”.
- Click “Add Extension” from the popup.
The extension will be downloaded [you can monitor that to the bottom left of your Chrome browser]. A new window will open with a confirmation message that the plugin has been installed.
How to Add the Plugin Chrome on Desktop
Here is how to save more money every time for shopping from the desktop.
- Go o the email Honey sent to you are your welcome message.
- Scroll down and tap on “Add to Desktop – It’s free”.
- Click on the “Download” tab.
- Go to your download folder and click on “Joinhney.exe”.
- Follow the instruction on your computer screen to install the plugin on your desktop.
How to Use Honey Chrome Extension
Here is how to save big with the extension on the Chrome browser.
- Go to the shopping website to use.
- You will see “Honey” is now active.
- Find and add the product you want to purchase to your shopping cart.
- Click on the orange “h” Chrome extension.
- Click on the “headgear” icon.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on “Find savings”.
- The Chrome browser plugin will find and add the necessary coupon code.
- And the price will be slashed.
If one coupon didn’t work you should find another one.
Honey Chrome Extension Scam
So far, my experience with Honey coupons websites like Amazon.com, CVS.com and Walmart has been and there is no sign of scam whatsoever.
After you have added the plugin to your Chrome you will have access to the list of products when you click on the orange logo. Meanwhile, once you are on the shopping site, the orange colour will show the total number of products with free honey coupon codes.
Add Honey App Chrome to Mobile
Follow the procedures below to get the plugin on your mobile.
- Download and install the latest Kiwi Browser from Google play store.
- Open Kiwi browser and type ” chrome: //extension and enable “developer mode” option.
- Head to the Chrome Store on your Kiwi Browser.
- Search for “Honey” using the search box.
- Select “Add to Chrome” tab.
- Tap “OK” from the pop up to add the extension.
Note that not all extensions can be installed on your mobile phone. But, it worth trying. You don’t have to assume.
Add Honey App to Android
The plugin is available in the Google play store for Android smartphone users to download to find and automatically apply codes to the shopping cart.
- Launch the “Google Play Store” on your phone.
- Type “Honey Smart Shopping Assistant” in the search box.
- Tap on the “Enter or Search tab”.
- Tap the “Install” tab.
- Open the “plugin”.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Login”.
What is your take about this app? Did you use it every time?