Where my game lovers at? Because this one will excite you a great deal, as we will be hinting on how you can activate Hulu on Xbox in this article.
Xbox is a video gaming brand created and owned by Microsoft. The brand consists of five video game consoles, as well as applications (games), streaming services, an online service by the name of Xbox network, and the development arm by the name of Xbox Game Studios.
How Many Xbox Are There
All through the years, Xbox has evolved in many ways, and each evolvement usually comes with new features; so below are listed the Xbox models and the years they were released.
- Original Xbox (2001 – 2009)
- Xbox 360 (2005 – 2016)
- Xbox 360 S (2010 – 2016)
- Xbox 360 E (2013 – 2016)
- Xbox One (2013 – 2016)
- Xbox One S (2016 – Present)
- Xbox One X (2017 – 2020)
- Xbox Series X (2020 – Present)
- Xbox Series S (2020 – Present).
In discussing how to activate Hulu on Xbox, we will be focusing majorly on the two most recent Xbox Series, considering that it is just natural for you to want to own the most recent upgrades. So listed below, are the components you should expect to see in the box of your Xbox Series X and S.
Component included with the Xbox Series S
- Xbox Series S console
- Power cord
- Xbox Wireless Controller
- High Speed HDMI cable
Components included in the Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X console
- Power cord
- Xbox Wireless Controller
- Ultra High Speed HDMI cable
How To Set Up Xbox Series S and X
- Connect the power cable into the power cable port on the console ( this is marked by a single raised dot).
- Plug the power cable into a power outlet
- Connect the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the console ( this marked by a single raised dash).
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable into your TV.
Please note that for the Xbox Series X console, you will have to use the Ultra High Speed HDMI cable provided with the console. If you require a longer cable, then be sure to purchase a certified Ultra High Speed HDMI cable that supports HDMI 2.1 features.
- Power the Console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console to power up the system.
- After the console powers up, you’ll be prompted to open the Xbox app to complete console setup.
- On your mobile device, open the Xbox app (if you need to download the app, you can find it through the Google Play or Apple App stores).
- In the Xbox app, select Set up a console, or search for “setup”.
- Enter the code shown on your TV screen. This will connect your console to the Xbox app.
- You will be prompted to verify/update your language and location.
- Connect your console to your Wi-Fi network, update your console, sign in, and customize your console settings.
- Insert 2 AA batteries into your Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Press the Xbox button to turn on the controller.
- If your controller isn’t already paired with your console, you can connect your controller by pressing and holding the Pair button on each. The Pair buttons are found on the back of the controller (between the bumpers) and the front of the console (next to the USB port).
How To Activate Hulu on Xbox
With the set up out of the day, now you can go ahead to activate the Hulu App on your Xbox. The steps followed when activating Hulu will differ depending on the device you intend to watch Hulu from. However, for Xbox, these steps should suffice.
- Sign in to your Xbox live account
- Go back to the home screen and select the store option
- On the Apps section, download Hulu and install it
- Sign in to Hulu by going back to apps and launching Hulu
- Log in and write down the activation code given.
- To activate follow this link hulu.com/activate and enter the activation code. Your account will be activated and ready for use.
- Now, you can sit back and begin streaming.
Features of the Xbox Series(Why You Should Buy It)
1.Xbox Family Settings is Every Parents Answered Prayer: Xbox, has settings that allow parents to have control over what games, their kids playing and how much game time they get to have during the week?
The Xbox Family App looks set to be a blessing for parents, who might need more help when it comes to managing a child’s overall screen time.
More so, parents can also set play limits and age restrictions, and even manage who they’re able to connect with. That means if your kid receives a friend request, you can check it first to ensure that, they really are a friend, or block them entirely.
2. Some Other Features of the Xbox S
- Custom NVME SSD 512GB Storage
- 1440p resolution and up to 120FPS
- Ray-Tracing (RTX) Support
- 4K (Media playback and upscaling only)
- Variable Rate Shading
- Variable Refresh Rate
- Ultra-Low Latency
Differences Between the Xbox X and Xbox S
Although both consoles were released on the same day which was November 10, 2020, they are not exactly the same, just like we have twin babies, born on same day but being very different people with different personalities. So, these are the differences between the Xbox Series X and S.
1.Microsoft(its manufacturer) says that Series X is targeting running games at 60fps at a full 4K resolution, while the Series S instead targets a lower 1440p resolution at 60fps.
2.The Series X has a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray drive, while the Series S is digital-only, so you’ll have to download your games rather than buy them on disc.
3. The disc-based X also has double the amount of internal storage with 1TB as opposed to 512GB. Apparently, the storage in the Series S will fill up quickly as a result.
4. The Series X also has more RAM at 16GB compared to 10GB in the Series S, and physically, the Series S is also a lot smaller than the Series X; Microsoft calls the console its “smallest Xbox ever.” Despite the size differences, we’ve found both consoles have good cooling systems and are run cool and quiet when in use.
If you just got your Xbox and had been wondering how to go about with setting up and activating Hulu on it, then we hope you have found the answers you sought, reading our article.