ParamountPlus is simply an expansion of CBS All Access. Think of it as an upgraded version of CBS Access that features more content and features. Paramountplus features over 30,000 episodes and movies from BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, Smithsonian Channel, CBS, and many more.
The good thing is that Paramount plus can be activated on your Samsung smart TV by installing and launching an app from Google Play Store. However, there are other important features about Paramountplus activation on Samsung we should also take into consideration during and after Paramountplus activate on Samsung.
This guide would take you through the easy steps to activate Paramountplus on Samsung and also take you through some features of this activation on Samsung.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung
To activate ParamountPlus on Samsung, simply follow these steps:
- Press the “Smart Hub” on your Samsung TV remote to download the Paramountplus app.
- Launch the Paramountplus app on your Samsung and select “Sign Up”.
- After selecting “Sign Up” an access code would be displayed on your TV screen.
- To use the access code, simply visit paramountplus.com/samsungtv on your computer or mobile phone and enter the access code on the website.
- After entering your access code, click “Activate”, you would then be asked to choose a subscription plan.
- Select your subscription plan and the click “Continue”.
- A page to create a Paramountplus account would appear where you would have to create a Paramountplus account. If you already have one, just sign in.
- Next you would be asked to enter your payment information. Once this section is completed, click “Start Paramountplus”.
- A confirmation screen would appear if all procedures are successfully completed. You can return now to your Samsung TV to stream Paramountplus.
Don’t miss how to activate Paramount Network using “Paramountnetwork.com/activate
How to activate/stream Paramount Plus on Samsung TV for existing subscribers.
If you already have the Paramountplus app installed on your Samsung TV or you are an existing subscriber, there are two ways to activate Paramountplus on your Samsung TV.
- Activate on your Samsung TV.
- Go to settings
- Select “Sign in”.
- Select “On my TV”.
- After selection, enter the email address and password you used to subscribe to Paramountplus and click “Sign in”.
- Activate on paramountplus.com
- Go to settings
- Select “Sign in”.
- Select “On paramountplus.com”.
- A website and a code would appear, write this code down or simply take node of it.
- Search paramountplus.com/samsungtv on your phone or through your desktop.
- Enter the activation code that appeared earlier and select “Activate”
- You can start streaming on your Samsung TV once you’ve activated this procedure.
Paramountplus supported Samsung Models/Version
Paramountplus is supported on 2017 models and newer versions of Samsung TV (Tizen Operating System)
Updating to the latest version of Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV
Automatically, Samsung smart TVs are designed to always ensure that your Paramountplus app is on the latest version. This helps you stay updated and in touch with the latest features of Paramountplus on your Samsung TV. However, you can also manually check for any updates or upgrades on the Paramountplus app to activate. Follow these steps to activate updates on your Samsung Tv manually.
- On your remote control, simply press the “Menu button”.
- Go down and select “System”.
- Finally, click on “Check for Updates” to manually activate updates on your Samsung TV.
Paramount Plus activation plans on Samsung TV
Activating Paramountplus on Samsung comes with a pricing plan. There are two plans Paramountplus offers upon activation on Samsung.
- Essential plan: Activation of this plan allows you to stream Paramountplus on your Samsung with limited commercial interuptions. However, the Essential plan doesn’t include your local live CBS station. Pricing plan is as low as $4.99 monthly or $49.99 per annum.
- Premium plan: Activation of this plan gives you the priviledge to watch Paramountplus on your Samsung with zero ads. The Premium Plan also features your local live CBS station which has commercials. Pricing plan for this package is $9.99 monthly or $99.99 per annum.
However, Paramountplus activation on Samsung TV comes with a free 7 days trial before starting any of both pricing plans.
Simple Troubleshooting tips after Paramount Plus activation on Samsung
If after activation of Paramountplus on your Samsung TV you are still unable to stream. This simple guide would help you troubleshoot and resolve these issues after Paramountplus activation. On your Samsung TV
- Disconnect you Samsung TV plug from its power source or from the back of the TV for about 10 seconds.
- Once your Samsung TV has been disconnected, press and hold the power button on your Samsung TV for 15 to 30 seconds. (you would find the power button of most Samsung TV on the backside of the TV in the bottom left corner).
- Reconnect your samsung TV power cable to the power supply and turn on the TV for reactivation.
How to cancel Activation of Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV
Cancellation of Paramountplus on your Samsung TV is as easy as its activation. To cancel an already activated Paramountplus subscription on your Samsung TV, simply follow these steps:
- Using your mobile or computer, check out paramountplus.com
- Select your profile displayed in the upper rightcorner of the screen.
- Select “Accounts.”
- Select the option tp “Cancel Subscription.”
Here’s the end of the article. I believe with these procedures you should be able to activate Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV without stress. If you still have any problems with activation drop a comment in the comment section. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask too.