The Paramount Plus is a plus for you if you have a Walmart Plus account. It’s one of the Walmart Plus benefits you should use at all costs to watch original movies on Paramount Plus without an additional fee. Therefore, here in this article, we will take a close look at how to activate Paramount Plus with Walmart Plus for free using Walmart Plus free trial. We will also consider the steps to take to Cancel Walmart Plus free trial.
Meanwhile, the downside is that you cannot enjoy Paramount Plus on Walmart Plus if you have an active Paramount Plus membership. So, to enjoy Paramount Plus on your Walmart Plus you first need to wait until your Paramount Plus subscription expires. But the reverse isn’t the case.
How to Activate Free Paramount Plus with Walmart Plus
You can activate free Paramount Plus with your Walmart Plus free trial and continue enjoying the benefit when you upgrade from a free trial to an active membership subscription. However, you must cancel the Walmart Plus free trial IF you don’t want to be charged at the end of the active 30-day free trial.
There is no obligation. So, you can cancel and opt-out at any moment once you are no longer satisfied with the service. But if you don’t want to pay for Paramount Plus and Walmart Plus you can just stick with Walmart Plus to enjoy free Paramount Plus on your account as a benefit.
How to Get Walmart Plus Free Trial
With your Walmart Plus free trial you can enjoy free Paramount Plus. Meanwhile, the benefit will remain until the end of the free trial even when you cancel your Walmart Plus free trial.
So, here we will take a look at how to get Walmart’s free trial to watch Paramount Plus for free.
- Go to the official Walmart Plus on your web browser.
- Click on “Start your 30-day free trial.”
- Type your “Email” address and click on the “Continue” button.
- Check “Verification code will be sent” to allow Walmart Plus send your free trial account verification code to your email and click “Request verification code.”
- Enter the “Verification code” and click on the “Sign in” tab.
- Choose a “Plan“, “Add Card“, “Enter your card details” click on the “Save” button and click on “Start 30-day free trial.”
- You will see a welcoming message tag “Welcome – we’re glad you’re here!”
Note that you’d not be charged during the free trial time. However, it’s worth noting that you’ll be charged after 30 days. If you don’t want to continue with the service you need to cancel your Walmart Plus free trial on or before the end of the free trial.
How to Activate Paramount Plus with Walmart Plus
Your first benefit for your Walmart Plus is Paramount Plus and it’s absolutely free with no extra cost. So, as long as you keep your Walmart Plus you’d have access to Paramount Plus. So, here will take a look at how to activate Paramount Plus with Walmart Plus.
- Sign into your Walmart Plus account or free trial account.
- Click on your “Profile” name at the top right.
- Click on “Walmart+” from the menu that drops.
- Click on “Get Started” under “Walmart” where you see “Your video streaming benefit.”
- Click on “Get Paramount +.”
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the top right or “Sign Up” at the top right when the sign-in option displays. However, for new users, we will go with sign-up.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the signup and that is it. You will be able to stream Paramount Plus for free for the next 30 days without paying a dime.
However, if you do not want to be charged at the end of the free trial, you’d need to cancel your Walmart+ free trial by following the steps below.
How to Cancel Walmart Plus Free Trial
It cost nothing to join Walmart’s free trial. But failure to cancel the free trial can cost you some bucks depending on your subscription. However, if you don’t want to be charged once the free trial ends it’s advisable to cancel your free trial before the end of the trial period.
- Sign into your “Walmart Plus” account.
- Click on your “Profile” at the top right and choose “Account.”
- Click “Manage Membership” as seen in the image attached.
- Scroll down and click on “Cancel Free Trial.”
- Scroll the page and click on “Cancel Free Trial.”
Your Walmart Plus free trial will be cancelled. But the service will be available for use until the end of the trial period. You can always come back but you can’t enjoy the free trial twice. At the same time, your Paramount Plus benefit will be terminated once the free trial ends.
With this guide, you should be able to learn how to activate paramount plus with Walmart Plus, get Walmart Plus free trial and how to cancel Walmart Plus free trial so that you will not be charged at the end of the free trial.