Paramount Plus and Paramount Network are two different platforms for users to stream content online and on their smart TV as part of the ViacomCBS on-demand streaming service. So, if you are a subscriber and you are struggling to activate your ParamountPlus account on your streaming devices, here we will discuss how to activate Paramount Plus on all supported devices.
ParamountPlus supports a variety of streaming devices, unlike the ParamountNetwork that cannot be used on a Samsung Smart TV. To learn how to activate ParamountNetwork using the Paramount Network activation code on the activation website, paramountnetwork.com/activate consider our article on how to activate ParamountNetwork.
Paramount Plus activate requires having the ParamountPlus activation code generated from your smart TV. The code to activate ParamountPlus is an auto-generated code by the Paramount Plus app and expires with time.
Meanwhile, the Paramount plus activation code differs from device to device. And here, we will walk you through the explicit approach to generate the Paramount Plus activation code for your streaming devices.
What is Paramount Plus Activation Code?
Paramount plus activation code is a code to activate Paramount plus on all supported streaming devices. The activation code is not limited to a single device. All Paramount plus supported device have their code to activate the on-demand streaming service on their smart TV.
And to activate the Paramount plus app on your smart TV, the activation code must be provided. In a nutshell, the paramount plus activation code is the key that unlocks the Paramount plus app on all the supported devices.
This, however, means that you need the Paramount Plus activation code for Samsung to activate and start using the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung smart TV. For Firestick also, you need to generate the Paramount Plus activation on the Paramount plus app to be used on paramountplus.com/activate before you can start to use the Paramount plus app on your Firestick.
Invariably, all the Paramount Plus supported devices need the activation code to be used on Paramountplus.com/activate to link their Paramount plus account and their smart TV [Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, LG smart TV, Vizio smart TV] and other streaming devices such as Roku, Firestick, PS4 and Xbox game console.
And since we are dedicated to how to activate Paramount Plus on the smart TV in this article we will provide all the basic requirements to have the Paramount plus running smoothly on your smart TV.
Paramount Plus Supported Devices
Paramount plus supported the following devices. This means that you can download, install and use the Paramount plus app on the devices listed below.
These devices can download the Paramount Plus TV app directly from their apps store. While a device like the Firestick will have to sideload the Paramount plus app on the device using a third-party source.
Activate Paramount Plus on Android TV
The following steps defined how to activate Paramount Plus on your Android TV box.
- Switch on your TV box and connect the box to the internet.
- Navigate to the Google Play store app and open it.
- Search for the “Paramount Plus” app using the search box.
- Install the app on your Android TV box by clicking on the “Install” button.
- Open the Paramount Plus app and select the option to sign in to your Paramount Plus account.
- Take note of the “activate paramount plus code for Android TV box” on the TV screen.
- Go to https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/androidtv/ on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code for your Android TV and click on the “Activate” tab.
- Sign in to your Paramount Plus account with your username and password or use your TV provider’s network depending on the choice you prefer.
Instantly, the Paramount Plus activation code on the TV screen will disappear and you can start streaming your content on your TV box at home.
Activate Paramount Plus on Roku
Roku users can follow the steps below to download and activate Paramount Plus on their Roku device at home or work.
- Switch on your Rok streaming device and press the “Home” button on the remote control.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channel” on the left side of the homepage and press “OK” to select it.
- Scroll down to the Search Box and search for “Paramount+” and select it from the suggestions.
- Now, you should see “Paramount Plus.” Choose “Add Channel” to download, install and add the Paramount Plus app to your Roku channel.
- Click “OK” from the pop-up once the Paramount Plus app has been added to your Roku channel.
- Go to your Roku Channel >> launch the Paramount Plus channel app.
- Select “Sign In” to sign in to your Paramount Plus account with your username and password and take note of the “Paramount Plus activation code for Roku” on the TV screen.
- Go to https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/roku/ on a web browser [phone or computer (Windows or Mac)].
- Enter the Paramount Plus activation code for your Roku device on your TV screen.
- Click on “Activate” and install the Roku activation code and the instruction screen will disappear.
After the steps above, all your Paramount Plus plan content will load on your Roku and you will be able to stream them.
Activate Paramount Plus on Fire TV
Fire TV is an Amazon-owned device. So, if you have one and a Paramount Plus account here are the steps to follow to activate Paramount Plus on your Fire TV.
- Download and install the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV.
- Choose “Sign in >> on my TV.”
- Enter your Paramount Plus username and password and select the “Sign in” button. Or go to “Settings” >> Sign-in Options.
- The Fire TV Paramount Plus activation code will pop up and the activation website; something like “www.paramountplus.com/activate.”
- Open a browser and visit https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/firetv/
- Enter the activation code for your Fire TV on the TV screen.
- Click “Activate” and you are done.
Once you have executed the steps above the Paramount Plus activation code screen and the activation website will be wiped off and you will be granted access to your Paramount+ content on your Fire TV based on your subscription or plan.
Activate Paramount Plus on Xbox
The Paramount Plus on-demand streaming service supports Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. So, whichever one of the Xbox series you have you will be able to activate the Paramount Plus on it with the Paramount Plus activation code and www.paramountplus.com/activate/xbox.
- Go to your Xbox console apps store and install the “Paramount+” app on your console.
- Open the Paramount Plus app upon installation.
- Go to “Settings” and choose the “Sign-in Options.”
- Click on “Sign in >> Paramountplus.com.”
- Take note of the Paramount plus activation code for the chosen Xbox on the screen and the website to activate your Xbox with the activation code.
- Visit https://paramountplus.com/activate/xbox on a browser on your phone or computer.
- Enter the Xbox activate code on your TV screen and click on “Activate.”
Now, the Paramount Plus activation code screen and https://paramountplus.com/activate/xbox will automatically refresh and your Paramount plus content will load.
Activate Paramount Plus on LG
LG users are not left out to download, install, and activate Paramount Plus on their LG smart TV. So, in this article, we will walk you through how to activate Paramount Plus on LG smart TV using the LG smart TV paramount Plus activation code.
- Go to your LG smart TV apps download store.
- Search for “Paramount+” and add the app to your LG TV.
- Open the Paramount Plus app and go to “Settings >> Sign in”
- After this, you want to choose “On Paramountplus.com.”
- Take note of the LG smart TV Paramount plus activation code on your LG TV screen and the website to go to as well.
- Visit https://paramountplus.com/activate/lg on either your phone or computer browser.
- Enter your LG TV activation code displayed on the Paramount Plus app.
- Click on “Activate” to validate the code and activate the Paramount Plus app on your LG smart TV.
Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick
Follow the steps below to learn how to install the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick, generate the activation code and activate the Paramount Plus app on your streaming Firestick.
- Launch your Firestick and press the “Home” button. Don’t forget to connect your Firestick to the internet.
- Navigate to the “Search box” and search for “Paramount+” and select it from the suggestions.
- Select “Get or Download” to download and install the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick.
- Launch the Paramount Plus app to open it and choose your TV Provider’s network.
- Write down the Paramount plus activation code for your Firestick.
- Go to “https://www.paramountplus.com/activate” on your web browser on your phone or PC.
- Enter the activation code you write down from the steps above.
- Click on “Activate.“
The Firestick activation code screen and https://paramountplus.com/activate/firestick will clear off and load your Paramount Plus content.
With this guide, we want to believe that you will be able to activate Paramount Plus on your chosen device with the Paramount Plus activation code for your smart and streaming device on https://paramountplus.com/activate.