Paramount Plus and Paramount Network are two different platforms for users to stream content online and on their smart TV as part of the ViacomCBS on-demand streaming service. So, if you are a subscriber and you are struggling to activate your ParamountPlus account on your streaming devices, here we will discuss how to activate Paramount Plus on all supported devices.
ParamountPlus supports a variety of streaming devices, unlike ParamountNetwork which cannot be used on a Samsung Smart TV. To learn how to activate ParamountNetwork using the Paramount Network activation code on the activation website, paramountnetwork.com/activate consider our article on how to activate ParamountNetwork.
Paramount Plus activation requires having the ParamountPlus activation code generated from your smart TV. The code to activate ParamountPlus is an auto-generated code by the Paramount Plus app and expires with time.
Meanwhile, the Paramount Plus activation code differs from device to device. And here, we will walk you through the explicit approach to generating the Paramount Plus activation code for your streaming devices.
You need a few things to complete your Paramountplus activation. The most important is your Paramountplus account. The account must be active. While others include:
- A Smart TV or streaming device.
- Paramount Plus activation code.
The Paramount Plus activation code helps to link your ParamountPlus account and the smart TV or streaming device automatically and you only need to do this just once.
After that you only need to launch the Paramount Plus app on your TV or streaming device and start streaming your favourite without repeating the same process again.
Paramount Plus Activation Code
Paramount Plus activation code is a code to activate Paramount Plus on all supported streaming devices. The activation code is not limited to a single device. All Paramount Plus supported device have their code to activate the on-demand streaming service on their smart TV.
And to activate the Paramount Plus app on your smart TV, the activation code must be provided. In a nutshell, the paramount plus activation code is the key that unlocks the Paramount Plus app on all the supported devices.
This, however, means that you need the Paramount Plus activation code for Samsung to activate and start using the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung smart TV.
For Firestick also, you need to generate the Paramount Plus activation on the Paramount Plus app to be used on paramountplus.com/activate before you can start to use the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick.
Invariably, all the Paramount Plus supported devices need the activation code to be used on Paramountplus.com/activate to link their Paramount Plus account and their smart TV [Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, LG smart TV, Vizio smart TV] and other streaming devices such as Roku, Firestick, PS4 and Xbox game console.
And since we are dedicated to how to activate Paramount Plus on the smart TV in this article we will provide all the basic requirements to have the Paramount Plus running smoothly on your smart TV.
Paramountplus.com activate is missing the trailing line before activating to activate ParamountPlus online with the Paramount Plus activation code on the Paramount Plus app on your smart TV.
However, Paramountplus.com activate will not return an error message rather it’ll take you to your default search for relevant information about Paramountplus.com activate.
So, to activate ParamountPlus on smart TV and streaming devices [which we will discuss in this article] we will make use of paramountplus.com/activate and not paramountplus.com activate [missing trailing line].
Paramount Plus Login Code
The Paramount Plus login code is a 7-character to activate Paramount Plus on your streaming device. The login code is unique for all supported streaming devices and expires with time.
Therefore, once the paramount plus login code is generated it has to be used within a particular time frame after which it’ll expire and might end up showing an error say message on the activation page.
But, if the paramount plus login code is correct and yet to expire the code page on your TV screen will refresh itself and log you to your Paramount Plus account.
How to Activate Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus supports a variety of smart and streaming devices. While the device settings are different so also are the process to activate Paramount Plus on each of them differs.
For the sake of this article, we will discuss how to activate Paramount Plus on all the supported devices.
You need the following to activate Paramount Plus on your smart and streaming devices.
- Internet Access.
- You need to subscribe to a plan on Paramount Plus.
- Paramount Plus activate code or activation code.
- https://www.paramountplus.com/activate (not paramountplus.com. com/activate).
With the basic requirements above and this guide, you will be able to activate your Paramount Plus on any streaming or smart device.
Paramount Plus/activate is a unique website to activate Paramount Plus on all supported devices [discussed below]. It is where the Paramount Plus activation code is validated and linked to your device.
With the Paramount Plus activation website, you will not be able to activate your Paramount Plus account on your streaming or smart device.
Note: The unique paramount plus/activate is paramountplus.com/activate which is different from the paramount network activation website which is paramountnetwork.com/activate.
You won’t be able to activate your Paramount Plus account on your streaming or smart device using the Paramount network activation website.
For more information on how to activate the paramount network kindly check out this article.
I supposed you mean how to scan your Paramount Plus activation code using the QR code here to activate your Fire TV. With the FireTV QR code, you’d need to scan the Paramount Plus QR code using your phone camera instead of using the Paramount Plus activation code on www.paramountplus.com/activate/firetv.
However, the Paramount Plus recent update redirect users who visit the QR code URL paramountplus.com/firetv/qr to https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/firetv to use the Paramount Plu FireTV activation code.
You will learn how to activate your Paramount Plus account on Your FireTV in this guide; just scroll to the next guideline.
With the Paramount Plus Android TV QR code, you can activate your Paramount Plus account on your Android TV without using the Paramount Plus activation code displayed on your TV screen.
However, both the QR code scanning approach and activation code on Paramountplus.com activate are similar as they both prompted you to activate your Paramount Plus account.
At the same time; you will learn how to activate Paramount Plus on Android TV in this guide without the QR code.
Paramount Plus TV Code
Paramount Plus offers different activation codes for different smart or streaming devices. The paramount plus TV code for Samsung TV is different from the code for Android TV.
While the activation code is unique for all devices; paramount plus generates different TV activation codes each time the command is prompted to generate the code.
Paramount Plus TV Login Code
You need to have a Paramount Plus account to be able to stream your favourite content on your TV at home or office using the TV login code. With this guide, we will walk you through how to get your paramount plus tv login code and how to use the login code to activate your TV or streaming device.
Paramountplus.com/activate TV is a link to activate Paramount Plus-supported TV. To activate Paramount Plus on your TV you will be prompted to either scan a QR code on the screen or visit Paramountplus.com/activate on a web browser with the Paramount Plus activate code on your TV screen to complete the activation process.
Although the Paramount Plus activate code is different but the TV activation website, Paramountplus.com/activate TV is the same for all Paramount Plus-supported devices.
So, during this course of this guide to activate Paramount Plus on your TV we will use the Paramountplus.com/activate TV activation web page.
www.paramountplus/activate is not a complete website address to enter the paramount plus activation code. A website must have a TLD which follows immediately after the dot on the website URL.
So, since www.paramountplus/activate is missing the TLD you will be redirected to your default search for all relevant information relating to www.paramountplus/activate and www.paramountplus.com/activate.
Note: The official website to activate Paramount Plus is https://www.paramountplus.com/activate and not https://www.paramountplus/activate.
We will discuss paramountplus.con/activate here and all you need to know to activate your Paramount Plus account on your smart TV and a streaming device. Meanwhile, Paramountplus.con/activate isn’t the correct Paramount Plus activation code to validate the Paramount Plus activation code.
While paramountplus.con/activate will redirect you to the Google search engine or your predefined search engine for related results of the official Paramount Plus activation site.
However, instead of using paramountplus.con/activate to want to activate your Paramount Plus account on your device, you need to use paramountplus.com/activate. You’d probably be redirected to http://www.paramountplus.com/global/activate if you want to use your Paramount Plus account outside the United States.
Paramount Plus.com/tv Code
You need a code to link your Paramount Plus account to your smart TV called the Paramount Plus.com/tv Code. The Paramount Plus TV code is unique and expires over a period of time.
In most cases, the paramount plus.com/tv code expires after 30 minutes if not used; then, you’d need to generate a new activation code to activate the Paramount Plus on the smart or streaming device.
Note: You cannot use the same paramount plus.com/tv code for two different devices and the code cannot be used for a device that the code isn’t generated for.
Paramount Plus Supported Devices
Paramount Plus supported the following devices. This means that you can download, install, activate and use the Paramount Plus app on the devices listed below.
These devices can download the Paramount Plus TV app directly from their app store. While a device like the Firestick will have to sideload the Paramount Plus app on the device using a third-party source.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Android TV
Follow the steps below to complete your paramount plus activate android tv if you have an Android TV box connected to your smart TV.
- Switch on your TV box and connect the box to the internet.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store app and open it.
- Search for the “Paramount Plus” app using the search box.
- Install the app on your Android TV box by clicking on the “Install” button.
- Open the Paramount Plus app and select the option to sign in to your Paramount Plus account.
- Take note of the “activate paramount plus code for Android TV box” on the TV screen.
- Go to https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/androidtv/ on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code for your Android TV and click on the “Activate” tab.
- Sign in to your Paramount Plus account with your username and password or use your TV provider’s network depending on the choice you prefer.
Instantly, the Paramount Plus activation code on the TV screen will disappear and you can start streaming your content on your TV box at home.
How to Paramount Plus Activate Roku
Follow the steps below to complete your paramount plus activate Roku.
- Switch on your Rok streaming device and press the “Home” button on the remote control.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channel” on the left side of the homepage and press “OK” to select it.
- Scroll down to the Search Box and search for “Paramount+” and select it from the suggestions.
- Now, you should see “Paramount Plus.” Choose “Add Channel” to download, install and add the Paramount Plus app to your Roku channel.
- Click “OK” from the pop-up once the Paramount Plus app has been added to your Roku channel.
- Go to your Roku Channel >> launch the Paramount Plus channel app.
- Select “Sign In” to sign in to your Paramount Plus account with your username and password and take note of the “Paramount Plus activation code for Roku” on the TV screen.
- Go to https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/ on a web browser [phone or computer (Windows or Mac)].
- Enter the Paramount Plus activation code for your Roku device on your TV screen.
- Click on “Activate” and install the Roku activation code and the instruction screen will disappear.
After the steps above, all your Paramount Plus plan content will load on your Roku and you will be able to stream them.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Fire TV
Fire TV is an Amazon-owned device. So, if you have one and a Paramount Plus account here are the steps to follow to activate Paramount Plus on your Fire TV.
- Download and install the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV.
- Choose “Sign in >> on my TV.”
- Enter your Paramount Plus username and password and select the “Sign in” button. Or go to “Settings” >> Sign-in Options.
- The Fire TV Paramount Plus activation code will pop up and the activation website; something like “www.paramountplus.com/activate.”
- Open a browser and visit https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/
- Enter the activation code for your Fire TV on the TV screen.
- Click “Activate” and you are done.
Once you have executed the steps above the Paramount Plus activation code screen and the activation website will be wiped off and you will be granted access to your Paramount+ content on your Fire TV based on your subscription or plan.
How to Activate Paramount Plus Activate Android
There is no need for Paramount Plus activate Android if you are using a smartphone. You can simply sign into your Paramount Plus account on the web or mobile app to start streaming your favourite on the platform.
The downside is limited though which is; the Paramount Plus activate will play on your phone screen compared to when it’s playing on a device with a bigger screen.
Alternatively, you can just do Paramount Plus activate Android and cast the screen to your smart TV or Android TV box at home using compatible devices.
If you don’t know how to go about casting or mirroring your phone screen to your TV kindly check out this guide on how to cast or mirror a phone screen.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Xbox
The Paramount Plus on-demand streaming service supports Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. So, whichever one of the Xbox series you have you will be able to activate the Paramount Plus on it with the Paramount Plus activation code and www.paramountplus.com/activate/xbox.
- Go to your Xbox console apps store and install the “Paramount+” app on your console.
- Open the Paramount Plus app upon installation.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Sign-in Options.”
- Click on “Sign in >> Paramountplus.com.”
- Take note of the Paramount plus activation code for the chosen Xbox on the screen and the website to activate your Xbox with the activation code.
- Visit https://paramountplus.com/activate/ on a browser on your phone or computer.
- Enter the Xbox activate code on your TV screen and click on “Activate.”
Now, the Paramount Plus activation code screen and https://paramountplus.com/activate/xbox will automatically refresh and your Paramount Plus content will load.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on LG
LG users are not left out to download, install, and activate Paramount Plus on their LG smart TV. So, in this article, we will walk you through how to activate Paramount Plus on LG smart TV using the LG smart TV Paramount Plus activation code.
- Go to your LG smart TV apps download store.
- Search for “Paramount+” and add the app to your LG TV.
- Open the Paramount Plus app and go to “Settings >> Sign in”
- After this, you want to choose “On Paramountplus.com.”
- Take note of the LG smart TV Paramount plus activation code on your LG TV screen and the website to go to as well.
- Visit https://paramountplus.com/activate/ on either your phone or computer browser.
- Enter your LG TV activation code displayed on the Paramount Plus app.
- Click on “Activate” to validate the code and activate the Paramount Plus app on your LG smart TV.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick
Follow the steps below to learn how to install the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick, generate the activation code and activate the Paramount Plus app on your streaming Firestick.
- Launch your Firestick and press the “Home” button. Don’t forget to connect your Firestick to the internet.
- Navigate to the “Search box” and search for “Paramount+” and select it from the suggestions.
- Select “Get or Download” to download and install the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick.
- Launch the Paramount Plus app to open it and choose your TV Provider’s network.
- Write down the Paramount plus activation code for your Firestick.
- Go to “https://www.paramountplus.com/activate” on your web browser on your phone or PC.
- Enter the activation code you write down from the steps above.
- Click on “Activate.“
The Firestick activation code screen and https://paramountplus.com/activate/firestick will clear off and load your Paramount Plus content.
With this guide, we want to believe that you will be able to activate Paramount Plus on your chosen device with the Paramount Plus activation code for your smart and streaming device on https://paramountplus.com/activate.
All supported devices have a unique URL to activate the paramount plus app if you do not want to use https://www.paramountplus.com/activate and select your device from the list afterwards. However, the links are later modified [as the return not found error] and changed to paramountplus.com/global/activate.
http://www.paramountplus.com/global/activate/ is a webpage to activate paramount plus. It is the global webpage to activate Paramount Plus using the login code generated from the Paramount Plus mobile app on your streaming device.
Also, you will observe that if you visit paramountplus.com/activate/, you will be redirected to paramountplus.com/global/activate/. Take note of the global [bolden], meaning that you can activate the service anywhere in the world once you have a supported device.
How to Activate Paramount Plus with Walmart Plus
With your Walmart Plus you can enjoy Paramount Plus with no extra cost. This implies that Paramount Plus is now included as one of the benefits you’d enjoy with Walmart Plus. This transit to all Walmart+ members can stream Paramount+ original movies for free at no extra cost.
However, you can learn how to activate Paramount Plus with Walmart Plus membership by following the steps below.
- Go to Walmart+ on your web browser.
- Log into your “Walmart +” account with your username and password.
- Click on “Account” >>”Video Streaming.”
- Under the “Video Streaming” section click on “Sign up for Paramount Plus.”
- You will be redirected from your Walmart Plus account to the Paramount Plus sign-up page where you’d need to create a new Paramount Plus account if you haven’t done so or sign in to your Paramount Plus account with your username and password if you have an existing Paramount Plus account.
- Once you are you can keep watching Paramount Plus without paying an additional fee.
Meanwhile, to keep watching Paramount Plus as part of your Walmart Plus membership you need to keep renewing your Walmart+ membership or else you will be disconnected from accessing the service with the linked Walmart+ account.
How to Activate Paramount Plus T-Mobile
With T-Mobile, you can now activate Paramount Plus via your T-Mobile membership. So, here we will discuss how to activate Paramount Plus using a T-Mobile membership account.
- Go to the official Paramount Plus T-Mobile membership page.
- Scroll down to “Activate your Paramount+ subscription.”
- Click on the “Get Started” icon.
- Sign into your “T-Mobile or Sprint account” with your username and password.
- Once your T-Mobile account is verified you will be redirected to the Paramount Plus account creation or sign-in page.
- Sign in with your Paramount Plus account or create a new account as a new Paramount Plus customer.
Once you are done with the sign-in or account creation you will be redirected to the promotional page and confirmed that you can now use Paramount Plus to watch your favourite movies.