Apple card has brought convenience to Apple smartphone and its users to pay bills on Apple with a bank account directly from the Apple iPhone wallet app. With your Bank account linked to your Apple card payment, you can pay all your Apple bill with just a single click when you set it up correctly. The more reason why you want to Add Bank account to Apple card is to make payment directly with your Apple wallet on your iPhone.
Apple card via the Apple wallet app being the only way to pay Apple bills at this time, it’s import to link a bank account to the Apple card that you have already linked to your app wallet on iPhone to make payment online directly on your iPhone.
It’s very easy to link both your local bank account and app wallet on your Apple device through the Apple card to make payment. However, the only thing you need to have ready when you want to add a bank account to Apple card is the account number (with money inside) and the routing number (which is available on your physical check).
Table of Contents
How to Add Bank Account to Apple Card for Payment
OK! You have your bank account and routing number ready, so how do you link the account number and routing number to your Apple card to pay your bills on your iPhone via the app wallet on your phone?
Here are the procedures. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check through our previous guide on Apple card to learn to link your Apple card and wallet app on your iPhone together.
- Open the “Wallet app” on your iPhone
- Click on “Apple Card” within the app
- Tap on the more option “3-dots” to the top right on the screen
- Click on “Bank Account”
- Tap on “Add Bank Account”
- Enter your bank “routing number” and “Bank account number” correctly
- Tap on “Next”
- Both your account number and the routing number will be added and it’ll be ready for use with your Apple Card to make a payment on App wallet
There is no commitment in linking your bank account to your Apple card and make a payment or clear your bills on the iPhone using the app wallet. You can always remove your bank account from the Apple card payment.
- Open the App wallet on the iPhone you linked your Apple card to.
- Tap on the “Apple Card” icon
- Tap on the “More Option” at the top-right
- Tap on the bank account
- Tap on the “Remove” red icon
- Tap “Delete”
The procedure above will remove your bank account from your Apple card and you will need to add another bank account to your Apple card if you want to keep making payment with your app wallet linked to your Apple card and Apple card linked to your account number.