How to change language on Netflix step-by-step procedure is detailed in this guide on smart TV and on the web. This works for both Netflix free trial users and premium users. Just follow the steps in this guide.
Netflix has come a long way to serve humanity with the right TV right in the entertainment industry both with their free trial and the premium service in different regions and languages. Netflix is available in different languages so it’s easy to change from one language to the other.
If you are not contented withhere is what you need to do to change the language from the default to your preferred language.
Netflix service can be used on all smart devices include a list of some popular TV, laptop/computer, and on the web for both mobile and computer users.
Therefore, here we will consider how to make changes to your Netflix language on different devices.
How to Change Language on Netflix on the Web
It is simply easy and direct to change Netflix language on the official website.
- Go to the official Netflix site and log in to your account. You can log in with your Facebook account if you are new
- Click on the “Profile” tab that is located at the top right.
- Select “Language” to access all languages including “Spanish.”
- Find and select the preferred language and hit save.
Now, to effect this change, you need to log out from your Netflix account and log in again.
How to Change Subtitle Language in Netflix
Netflix shows up to 5 different languages subtitle to download and change to while streaming your favourite movie on this platform. However, if your chosen language isn’t available from the list here is how you can tweak your subtitle language in your Netflix account.
- Go to Netflix.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on “Manage Profiles and select the profile name whose subtitle language you want to change.
- Select the “Subtitle Language” that you want to change to.
- Log out and log in again. Now, play the movie and see the subtitle changed to the preferred language.
You can always change back the subtitle language or leave it as your default subtitle language.
How to Change Audio Language in Netflix
If you have a preferred audio language that you want to change to on Netflix here is how to go about it.
- Log in to your Netflix account on Netflix.com.
- Tap on “Manage Profile” to the top right.
- Click on the profile that you preferred.
- Select your preferred audio language.
- Now, if there is audio language change to the particular movie you should be able to transmit in it otherwise there is no audio subtitle available for the movie.
How to Change Netflix language from Spanish to English
Netflix supports a change of language from Spanish to English and other languages on the entertainment website and mobile app. Therefore, to change Netflix language from Spanish to English follow the procedures below.
- Go to Netflix.com on a web browser.
- Click on “Manage Profiles” and select the profile you wants to manage.
- Choose “Language” to change from Spanish to English” and select “English.”
- Click on the “Save” button.
Now, if the default language is in Spanish it will change to the English language instantly.
How to Change Netflix Language on Apple TV
If you have and use Netflix on Apple TV there is no need to reach out to the official Netflix website to change your account language. You can simply change your Netflix language on the Apple smart TV.
- Press the “Home” button on your Apple TV.
- Select “Settings” on the navigation.
- Hover to “Audio & Language” and select it.
- Select your “Preferred Langauge” and hit the OK button.
Navigate back to the Netflix movie or TV show to see the language effect.
How to Change Netflix Language on Android
This approach is only for Android users (not for iPhone/iPad) users to change their default language on Netflix to the most preferred language.
- Launch the Netflix mobile app for Android.
- Click on the “More” option to the top-right.
- Tap on “My Account.” This option will launch your phone default browser.
- Find “Profile & parental control” when you scroll down to the bottom of your Netflix account web page.
- If you have multiple profiles added to your Netflix account click on the name of the profile in which you want to change its profile.
- Click on “Change” opposite the “Language” option.
- A list of all languages will appear. Scan through and select the language that you preferred.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the language list and click on the “Save” button.
In most cases, to see language change effect, you need to logout from the account and log in back to the account again.