Whether you want to change PPSSPP language to English or restore the PPSSPP language to default, there is neither of them that is difficult to do.
Suppose you ordered the PSP game from China and it’s configured in the Chinese language, you may have a hard time using the PlayStation Portable game console due to the language barrier.
However, with the feature to change the language on PPSSPP, you won’t have a problem to change your PPSSPP or PSP game language to English.
Therefore, in this guide, you will learn to restore PPSSPP default settings and how to change the PSP language to English.
PPSSPP Default Settings
PPSSPP default settings help to resolve glitches in the game. And it stands as the best approach to troubleshoot your PSP game. And when you restore your PPSSPP game console to default settings, it restores the language to default language.
- Tap on the PPSSPP game shortcut.
- Navigate to “Games” and tap “Settings.”
- Scroll down the “Graphic” section and tap “System.”
- You need to scroll down to “Restore PPSSPP’s settings to default” under “General.”
- Tap on it.
- A message will appear asking whether you want to restore to default, just tap “OK.”
- The PPSSPP game default settings will be restored, and all personal settings will be overridden.
Once you are done, you can simply tap on the back button to navigate back to the game screen or close when.
If you have changed the PPSSPP language from Chinese to English, the language will be reverted back to Chinese. Or if the default language is English and was changed to Chinese or French, restoring it will restore it back to the English language as the default.
How to Change PPSSPP Language to English
To change the PSP or PPSSPP game language, you should be able to access the game settings and navigate your way to the device language to select your choice and save it.
- Tap on the PPSSPP/PSP game shortcut icon.
- Go to Games and tap the PSP Settings.
- Tap “System” under “Graphics pane.
- Tap on the “System Language.”
- Select “English” or “Chinese” from the list.
- Tap “X” on your game console pad to save the settings
Now, the game language will be changed to the selected language. To navigate back, tap on the “O” button or back to navigate back to the game menu.