Do you recently acquire a pair of Skullcandy earbuds, and you do not know how to charge Skullcandy earbuds? Then read through this article as we will be taking you through the steps required to charge Skullcandy earbuds.
The Skullcandy earbud is one of the most popular earbuds currently available in the market, its popularity is because it is pretty affordable, and you get quality value for your money.
The Skullcandy earbuds charging process is slightly different from how you would charge a traditional pair of earbuds. However, you do not have to panic as the steps you need to take to charge Skullcandy earbuds are pretty straightforward.
This article will describe in detail how to charge Skullcandy earbuds in the section below.
How to Charge Skullcandy Earbuds
The Skullcandy earbuds are a pair of wireless earbuds that typically has a battery runtime of six to eight hours of continuous use. A pair of Skullcandy earbuds, like other wireless earbuds, require that you charge Skullcandy earbuds and the earbud’s case, plus you typically charge Skullcandy earbuds by putting it in its case.
If you would like to charge Skullcandy earbuds, all that you have to do is to follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Put your pair of Skullcandy earbuds in its case.
- You will notice the Led on each earbud pair turn red, which signifies that your Skullcandy earbud is charging.
- Once the Skullcandy earbuds are fully charged, the LED light will turn off automatically.
If you have followed the instructions above, then you have been able to charge Skullcandy earbuds, and you can use them without worry for the next six to eight hours.
How to Charge Skullcandy Earbuds Case
The earbuds case is required to charge your Skullcandy earbuds so you might think of your earbud’s case as the power storage for your Skullcandy earbuds.
A fully charged earbud case can fully charge Skullcandy earbuds at least two times before the case will require charging itself.
There are two different methods available to charge Skullcandy earbuds case. You can charge it using either the wireless or wired method of charging.
In the section below, we will discuss how to do both the wireless and wired charging methods, so you can have different charging options to choose from.
You can also check out How to Reset Bluetooth Headphones.
How to Wirelessly Charge SkullCandy Earbuds Case
Charging your Skullcandy earbuds case wirelessly is a pretty new innovation and not very mainstream yet, and you can only achieve this if you have a wireless charger such as the Skullcandy fuel base wireless charger.
All you need to do is put your Skullcandy earbuds case on the pad, and it will start charging. This is possible because of a technique called resonant inductive coupling.
However, using the wireless method to charge Skullcandy earbuds case also has its cons: a slower charge time, as it takes a longer time to charge Skullcandy earbuds case wirelessly compared with charging it using a cable.
How to Use the Wired Method to Charge SkullCandy Earbuds Case
The Skullcandy earbuds usually come packaged with a type C cable that you can use to charge Skullcandy earbuds cases.
All that is required of you is to plug the cable into any power outlet that is equipped with a USB port, then plug its other end into the charging port of the case of the earbuds, which is located at the back of the case, then your earbuds case will start charging automatically.
This method of charging the Skullcandy earbuds case is the most recommended as it has a faster charge time than using the wireless charging method.
How to Charge SkullCandy Dime Earbuds
You can charge Skullcandy dime earbuds by following the simple steps listed below.
- Place the Skullcandy dime earbuds inside its case.
- It will automatically start charging, and you can confirm this by the red LED light that will be showing on your earbuds.
- Immediately after it has completed the charging process, the red LED light will turn off.
Once the red Led light has turned off, it signifies that you have charged your Skullcandy dime earbuds successfully.
How to Charge Skullcandy Grind Fuel Earbuds
You can conveniently charge Skullcandy grind fuel earbuds by following the steps below.
- Put the Skullcandy grind fuel earbuds in their case
- You will then see a solid red light on your earbuds, implying that the Skullcandy grind fuel earbuds have started charging.
- The red Led light will turn off once the Skullcandy grid fuel earbuds have fully charged.
You can then resume using your Skullcandy grind fuel earbuds for the next seven to eight hours without worrying about a flat battery.
How to Charge Skullcandy True Wireless Earbuds
The process of charging Skullcandy’s true wireless earbuds is straightforward, as shown in the steps written below.
- Put the Skullcandy true wireless earbuds inside its case.
- The appearance of a solid red led light indicates that the Skullcandy true wireless earbuds have commenced charging.
- You can remove the earbud from its case once the solid red light turns off, indicating that the Skullcandy true wireless earbuds have completely charged.
Following the steps listed above will enable you to successfully charge Skullcandy’s true wireless earbuds.
How do I Know When My SkullCandy JIB HeadPhones are Fully Charged?
You will know that your Skullcandy JIB earbuds are fully charged when the red LED that has been showing during the charging process turns off.
What is the Color of the JIB Wireless Charging Light
The color of the JIB wireless charging light is a solid red, which you will see appear on the earbuds once you put it in its case for charging.
However, a blinking red light indicates that your JIB wireless earbuds battery is low and requires you to charge it.
How to Pair Skullcandy Earbuds
You can follow the straightforward steps listed below to pair your Skullcandy earbuds.
- Put your Skullcandy earbuds in its charging case, and close the case once a solid red led light shows on the earbuds.
- Then remove it from its case, as this will activate pairing mode on your Skullcandy earbuds.
- Turn on your device and go to settings.
- From settings, navigate to Bluetooth settings, and select your Skullcandy earbuds to enable pairing from the list of available devices.
If you have followed the steps listed above, then your Skullcandy earbuds should automatically pair with your device, and you can now begin to use your Skullcandy earbuds as you deem fit.
This article has explained how to charge Skullcandy earbuds and how to charge Skullcandy earbuds case.
We also looked at how to charge some of the different models of the Skullcandy earbuds, and how to pair your Skullcandy earbuds with your device.