You have been using your Raycon earbuds for a while now, and you think it has accumulated dirt, so you’d like to know how to clean Raycon Earbuds. Then you are in the right place, as this article will explain the steps you need to take to clean Raycon earbuds.
The Raycon Earbuds are a great pair of earbuds to own, but since it is in your ear for many hours while you perform various activities, there is a big chance that it becomes a good ground for bacteria growth and accumulates a lot of dirt.
This is not a very good idea, as a dirty pair of earbuds can cause you to have an ear infection, and the earbuds themselves might not work optimally due to the dirt that has accumulated in them.
You can read the remaining section of this article to learn how to clean Raycon earbuds.
How to Clean Raycon Earbuds
It is essential to regularly clean Raycon earbuds as this might help you prevent the chance of having an ear infection and also allow you to enjoy clear sounds from the earbuds, and the earbuds will definitely last for an extended period.
You can deep clean Raycon earbuds by following the instructions below.
- Wipe the surface with a soft dry cloth to remove the dust buildup.
- Then clean it with a soft, damp cloth soaked in a soap solution.
- Then wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Then pour some alcohol on cotton swabs or q-tips and use the cotton swab or q-tip to rub the inside of your earbud hole, paying extra attention to the speaker cone.
- Then wipe off with a dry towel or paper towel.
You can then start using your clean Raycon earbuds without worrying about getting an ear infection from dirt buildup on the earbuds.
You can also clean your Raycon earbuds daily to prevent dirt from accumulating on the earbuds by following the steps below.
- Clean the surface of the earbuds with a soft dry cloth.
- Then soak a soft dry cloth in a mild soap solution, and use the now damp cloth to clean your earbuds.
- Then dry the earbuds using a soft dry cloth.
You can then proceed to use your now cleaned earbuds and enjoy the excellent sound quality you can get from using a pair of clean Raycon earbuds.
You can also check out How to Charge Wireless Earbuds
How to Reset Raycon Earbuds
Suppose your Earbuds are out of sync, or you have difficulties pairing them with another device, or some other issues preventing them from functioning as expected. In that case, you can also resolve the issue by simply resetting your Raycon earbuds.
You can reset your Raycon earbuds by following the instructions below.
- Confirm that the earbuds are turned off; if not, you should turn them off.
- Then press and hold the power button on the earbuds for about 30 seconds to restore them to their default factory settings.
Once you have done this, you have been able to reset your Raycon earbuds and can now use them to confirm that you have been able to resolve the issue that prompted the reset.
How to Clean Raycon E25 Earbuds
The Raycon E25 earbuds are one of the best models of the Raycon earbuds with a comfortable and sleek design.
Continuous use might allow the Raycon E25 earbuds to accumulate dirt, reducing the sound quality of the earbuds and encouraging bacteria growth that can cause an ear infection.
For an everyday cleanup to prevent the accumulation of dirt, simply wipe the earbuds with a damp cloth soaked in a mild soap solution and dry it using a soft dry cloth.
However, occasional deep cleaning is advised, and you can deep clean Raycon earbuds by following the steps below.
- Clean the surface of the earbuds with a soft dry cloth to remove the dust buildup.
- Then wipe it with a soft, damp cloth soaked in a mild soap solution.
- Then clean it properly with a soft dry cloth.
- Then add some alcohol to cotton swabs or q-tips and use the cotton swab or q-tip to clean the inside of your earbud hole, paying extra attention to the speaker cone.
- Then clean it with a dry towel or paper towel.
You can then start using your earbuds after the deep cleaning, and if you have not cleaned them in a while, you should notice a considerable difference in the sound quality.
How to Factory Reset Raycon E25 Earbuds
The Raycon E25 is known to be dependable, and very rarely does it develops faults, however on the rare occasion that it develops an issue like being unable to pair or the earbuds being out of sync with each other, you can fix it by resetting the earbuds.
You can factory reset your Raycon E25 earbuds by following the steps below.
- Turn off your Raycon E25 earbuds.
- Then press and hold the power buttons on both earbuds for about 30 seconds to restore them to their factory settings.
After resetting the earbuds, you can attempt to pair them with a device and use them to confirm that you have been able to resolve the issue that prompted the reset.
How to Use My Raycon Earbuds
You have just gotten a pair of Raycon earbuds and are wondering what to do before you start using them.
You only have to pair the Raycon earbuds to any Bluetooth device by following the steps below.
- Remove your earbuds from the charging capsule; they will automatically turn on and connect.
- Then go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and turn it on.
- Then check for your Raycon earbuds from the available Bluetooth devices list shown on your Bluetooth menu.
- Now click on your earbuds and wait for them to pair with your device.
Once the device and earbuds have paired, you can use your Raycon earbuds however you deem fit.
Can Raycon Earbuds go in the Shower?
While Raycon earbuds are water-resistant, they should not be used in the Shower or at the pool. You can, however, use them by the poolside or during a workout, as the workout sweat will most likely not damage the earbuds.
This article has explained how you can clean Raycon earbuds. We also looked at how you can reset the earbuds when they are not functioning optimally.