Pixiz is a platform to edit photos to create photo collages and photomontages for free. It is an online photo editor platform that works similarly to photo and video editing apps such as Kinemaster and other editing tools out there.
Once these images are successfully edited you can share them on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc depending on the purpose for creating the photo collages or photo montages.
Meanwhile, to use Pixiz to create photo collages or photomontages, there is need to install Adobe flash on your browser to make it possible. Therefore, to start with, we will proceed with how to install adobe flash.
How to Install Adobe Flash
To install Adobe flash on your browser to use Pixiz kindly follow the procedures below.
- Open your browser and visit the Adobe site to install adobe flash. You have three steps to complete this process.
- Under the second column click on “download Adobe flash.” You can uncheck the options to install the McAfee program.
- Once Adobe flash is downloaded select to open it to run flash.
- The whole installation process should start instantly and you will be ready to use Pixiz to create and edit photos and videos online.
Don’t Miss: How to Play Xbox on iPhone
How to Create Photo Collage using Pixiz
You also need to enable adobe flash to use the Pixiz portal. By default, adobe flash will be turned off. To enable it on Chrome go to this URL: chrome://settings/content/flash and enable the adobe option.
- Go to Pixiz.com and tap on “Photo collage or Photomontage” depending on what you want to do.
- Accept the Adobe flash pop-up option.
- All photo editing tools will be shown and you will be able to add and edit your photo or image.
- Use the “upload image” to select the photo you want to edit or use the Webcam option to capture the image to edit using your computer camera.
Once the image or photo is uploaded you can create a PhotoGrid or photo collage.
And once you are done editing your picture using Pixiz tap on the save this photo montage button at the bottom right.
Download Pixiz App for Android
You can as well use it as an editing app on your Android phone. With the Pixiz app installed on your Android, you can start editing with the app straight without using the official Pixiz.com portal.
- Launch the “Google play store” app on your Android phone.
- Type “Pixiz” into the search box and click on the search button.
- Tap on the “Install” button to download and install the free photo collage and photomontage.
If the app is not working, update the app to the latest version and clear the app cache to restore the app to normal.
Pixiz App for iPhone
Pixiz does not have an app for iPhone users at the moment. To use Pixiz on iPhone you need to visit the official portal on the iPhone Safari browser and follow the guide above to edit your phone.
Also, since you are using a mobile browser you may need to download and enable adobe flash on the browser for it to work.
Another feature that you can enjoy using the Pixiz photos editor tools is to filter your pictures and choose from the available filtering option on the platform.
These options include HDR, 3D cube, Clayton, Santiago, and many more filter options that are available.
Pixiz Photo Collage
A photo collage is a group of pictures put together to form a single picture in a grid. With the Pixiz photo collage, you can easily make a grid of pictures by putting together various pictures on the same album.
So, here, we will discuss and explain how you can achieve a photo collage on Pixiz.
- Go to the Pixiz photo online editor website [pixiz dot com].
- Scroll down and click on the grid or collage of your choice.
- You will be redirected to the Pixiz photo collage editing page.
- Click on the “+” icons to add your pictures.
- Adjust the uploaded photo to fix it into the grid column.
- Click on “Finish” and then “Yes” from the pop.
- Click on the “Download” button to download the created photo collage.
With Pixiz online photo editing, you can create and edit any photo online for free.
Pixiz Online Photo Editor
Following the steps above you will learn how to use Pixiz online photo editor to edit your photo.
- Go to https://en.pixiz.com/ on a web browser.
- Click on “PhotoEditor” in the navigation.
- Click on “Download a picture” to upload the picture you want to edit.
- Use the Pixiz online photo editing features on the photo editing navigation to edit the picture. These features include:
- Red Eyes
- Click on the “Save” button to save the edited picture.
- Click on the “Download” button to download the saved edited photo to your phone gallery or computer.