Windows 10 Bluetooth is a wireless technology to send and receive data from Windows  to another device with a Bluetooth enabled device. The Bluetooth works within a specific range. Once the meter with which the Bluetooth covers exceed, the connection will be lost.
The technology data transfer can be used to transfer huge data between Windows 10 and other devices that have Bluetooth include Windows-to-Windows transfer.
However, if you have a Windows 10 computer and the Bluetooth is still working properly, here in this guide you will learn how to enable Bluetooth in Windows 10 and how to fix fix Bluetooth not working in a Windows 10 computer.
How to Enable Bluetooth in Windows 10 using Settings
You can follow these procedures to enable Bluetooth in a Windows 10 computer.
1. Tap on the Windows 10 Start Menu >> Settings
2. Click on “Devices”
3. Tap on the “Bluetooth icon”
4. Toggle the ON/OFF button
5. Click on the X to the top-right to save the changes
6. The Bluetooth function will become active
Once you have enabled the Bluetooth button it’ll become active to all nearby device searching for available Bluetooth devices.
How to Turn on Windows 10 Bluetooth using Action Centre
The Windows 10 OS allows you to turn On/Off Bluetooth via the action centre. The Windows action centre is the notification centre which replaces the charms in Windows 10. Through this centre, you can find and turn on and turn off Bluetooth on your Windows 10 PC.
1. Click on Windows 10 action centre icon that looks like a bubble to the bottom right
2. Expand it to reveal all notifications and click on the Bluetooth icon
4. The indication will change from grey to blue to indicate that it has turned On.
5. If the Bluetooth is connected it’ll display the name of the device it connected else it’ll show Not Connected.
Whether you enabled the Bluetooth via the settings or action centre the Bluetooth icon will appear in the taskbar to the bottom right once it’s enabled.
Once it’s enabled you can click on it to send files, receive files or pair with a Bluetooth device you have not connected to.
How to Show Bluetooth icon in the Taskbar
You can configure the Bluetooth to show in the main taskbar rather than hiding in the action centre when it’s active. This will allows you to be able to access it very fast.
1. Click on Windows 10 Home button >> settings
2. Tap on the “Home” button again
3. Click on the “Personalization” tab
4. Hit the Taskbar tab
5. Navigate to the “Notification area”
6. Tap on select which icons appear on the taskbar.
7. Select the “Bluetooth” icon to add it to the list of apps to appear in the main taskbar.
How to Pair Windows 10 Bluetooth to Another Device
Enabling Bluetooth is not enough to send and receive files on Windows 10. You have to pair your Windows 10 to another device using the Bluetooth technology if you want to transfer and receive files with Bluetooth.
However, here is a step by step procedures to pair Bluetooth in Windows to another Bluetooth enabled device (s).
1. Enable Bluetooth in Windows 10 via settings >> Bluetooth >> Enabled.
2. Double-click on the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar or Go to Bluetooth
3. Tap on Add a device
4. Wait for the Bluetooth technology to search for all available devices
5. Hover your mouse pointer to your device and click on it
6. Type the verification PIN displayed on your device and click on pair
Wait for the PIN verification. Once it’s correct your Windows 10 will be paired successfully with the device you selected and you’d be ready to send and receive files using Bluetooth on your Windows 10.
Bluetooth not Working on Windows 10
If after you have enabled the Bluetooth technology on your Windows 10 and it’s not working here is how to troubleshoot it. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Bluetooth not working might help you to restore the technology to a working state.
1. Before you conclude that the Windows 10 Bluetooth is not working or not connecting with the other Bluetooth device make sure that the other device has a functioning Bluetooth.
This will give you the express that your Windows 10 Bluetooth isn’t working as claimed.
2. Check the Bluetooth Status Service
Another thing to do is to check the Bluetooth status service again. And since the Bluetooth technology is a service on its own on Windows 10 you can check the status of the service as to confirm whether the service is not working.
1. Press “Win + R” to launch the Windows 10 run command
2. Type “services.msc” and press OK
3. Take a close look at all that begins with Bluetooth
4. Find any service that has been put to stop
5. Click on the Start button if there is any
With this, the Bluetooth not working on your Windows 10 might be resolved if that why it’s not working.