Amazon Primevideo myTV is one of the main benefits on the web benefits that stretch out the support of brilliant TV. To effectively activate Prime video my TV, you will need to create the Prime myTV code. Afterwards, you will be able to enjoy the Prime Video content on your devices. We will discuss how to enter Primevideo myTV code in this article.
However, you will be needing the Prime Video login to have access to the activation code which you will need to enter on the Primevideo.com web-based interface. Follow our step by step guide on Prime video myTV, how to enter the code, and how Prime Video works.
Primevideo.com myTV Supported Devices
The following are the various devices that the Prime Video application supports.
- BlueCurve TV.
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Android TV.
- Apple TV.
- Roku TV.
- PS3/PS4 Game console.
- Cell phones with the Prime Video App.
- Prime Video System Requirements for Computers.
- Amazon Devices with the Prime Video App.
- Blu-Ray Players with the Prime Video App.
- Games Consoles with the Prime Video App.
How to Enter Primevideo myTV code
The Prime myTV code is a six-digit initiation code that will appear on your screen once you click Register on the Prime site. Usually, this is the code you will enter when you go to Primevideo.com/myTV and you sign in to your Prime video 7-days free preliminary or paid record on the off chance that you have redesigned.
Prime Video Free Trial
To begin to enjoy the Amazon Prime Video free trial, follow our guide below.
- Launch your browser on your PC and go to the Prime Video website here.
- Select the “Start a free preliminary” button which you will see under “welcome to Prime Video”.
- You will also have to sign in to your primary Amazon account.
- Afterward, select Proceed to send the verification code to your phone.
- After entering the OTP code that was sent to your phone, click Proceed to continue.
- You will begin your 7 days free preliminary, after giving your installment subtleties first.
- You would also have to enter your charge card details then select Include Card.
- After your card has been successfully included, enter your location data and select Proceed.
- Then, affirm your “subtleties” and click on “Start your 7 days free preliminary”.
- Following this, you will get a notice in your email confirming that the free preliminary has begun. You can now begin to enjoy your Prime Video 7-days free preliminary on your device.
- You can watch Prime Video movies and shows anywhere you are. You can also download shows and movies to watch later. Sign in to your Prime video myTV account or select an alternative to stream on your keen TV.
Activate Primevideo/myTV on Android TVs
To enjoy the Prime Video 7-days free preliminary on keen TVs, follow our guide below.
- Launch your Smart TV application store and look for the Prime Video app.
- Download and install the application on your TV.
- After downloading, launch the Amazon Prime Video app on your TV.
- Select “Register on the Prime site”.
- Then, you will see the “Prime Video initiation code” on your TV.
- On your browser, go to Primevideo.com/myTV enter code gateway.
- Then sign in to your primary Amazon account.
- You will need to enter the Amazon myTV initiate code on your Tv screen.
- Then, select the Register Device. And that’s it, you can begin to enjoy the Prime Video 7-days free preliminary on your TV screen.
Activate Primevideo/myTV on Roku TV
Follow our guide below to effectively activate Amazon Prime Video on your Roku TV.
- Start by opening your Roku TV.
- Then, click on the Home tab on your remote control.
- Navigate to Spilling Channels and then, select Channel Store.
- Search for Prime Video application and select Include Channel.
- Go back to Spilling Channel and select the Prime Video application.
- Select “Register on the Prime site” option.
- You will then see the Amazon Prime myTV code.
- On your PC, launch your browser and go to www.primevideo.com/mytv.
- Sign into your Prime Video account using your credentials.
- Input the initiation code that is displayed on your TV screen.
- Then select the Register Device to complete the process.
- It is as simple as that! You will also receive a notice in your mail confirming that you have effectively connected your Prime Video record to your Roku TV. You can now begin to enjoy your Prime Video 7-days free preliminary on your Roku TV.
If your Amazon Prime Video is not working, read our quick fix to that here.
Now you know how to enter Primevideo myTV code to begin to enjoy undiluted entertainment on the Prime Video application. You can also activate your 7 days free trial on your Smart TV for better viewing experience. If you have any challenges following our guide above, let us know in the comments section below.