If it gets to the point that you would want to reset your Raycon earbuds then you are reading the right article. In this article, we will discuss how to factory reset Raycon Earbuds in step-by-step for beginners. Whether you are using the Raycon Earbuds for fitness purposes or not, this article will explain in detail how to reset your Raycon fitness earbuds to the default setting.
The Raycon Earbud is one of the best fitness or workout earbuds with an average price if you cannot afford expensive earbuds like iPhone earbuds, Samsung Galaxy Bud Pro, Bose QuietComfort and Shure SE846 which are among the top 10 most expensive earbuds as we speak.
However, having Raycon earbuds isn’t something bad with the quality of the earbuds and being pocket-friendly wireless earbuds.
Wireless earbuds like the Raycon earbuds have increasingly gained popularity for many positive reasons. They offer great convenience, ensuring that you can move freely without having to worry about wires like you have to do with traditional headphones, and many earbuds like the Raycon earbuds also ensure that you get excellent sound quality.
However, like every electrical device, the Raycon earbuds might occasionally develop faults that might only be fixed by performing a factory reset. Suppose you are having any issue that is preventing your earbuds from performing optimally. In that case, you can read this article’s remaining sections to learn how to reset Raycon earbuds.
When Should You Factory Reset Raycon Earbuds?
A factory reset will delete every data you have on your earbuds and restore the earbuds to their manufacturer’s settings, so it is essential that you know exactly when you need to factory reset the earbuds to ensure that you do not unnecessarily lose your information.
You can factory reset your Raycon earbuds if you are experiencing one or all of the conditions explained below.
- Connection Issues: Earbuds can only function properly if they can connect to a device, so if you cannot get your earbuds to connect to a device or are unable to maintain a constant connection, often, this issue can be resolved by a factory reset.
- Audio Quality: If you notice a decline in the quality of sound your earbud is generating, it might be due to an underlying issue that can most times be fixed by a factory reset.
- Issues with Pairing: If you cannot pair your earbuds to a new device, that would impact how well you can use the earbuds, and you can often resolve it by doing a factory reset.
- Battery Issues: If your Raycon earbuds no longer hold a charge as long as they used to, it might be a software issue, which can be fixed with a factory reset.
- Unresponsiveness: If your Raycon earbuds suddenly freeze and no longer perform your expected function, this might be due to a glitch that a factory reset can resolve.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of the issues discussed above, your earbuds will be a prime candidate for a factory reset. Below, we will consider how to reset Raycon fitness earbuds…
How to Factory Reset Raycon Earbuds
Suppose your earbuds are having issues performing optimally because they cannot pair with another device, audio quality, or for any other reason. In that case, you can often resolve the issue by performing a factory reset.
However, before you perform a factory reset, if it is necessary, ensure that you have backed up your data, as everything will be wiped up during the factory reset.
If you are ready, you can factory reset your Raycon earbuds by following the instructions below.
- Locate the earbuds button and press it down to turn off the earbuds.
- Press and hold down the power button for about 30 seconds or till the indicator light stops flashing.
Once the Raycon earbuds indicator light stopped flashing it implies that you have successfully reset your earbuds to the default setting.
You can also check out How to Reset Powerbeats Earbuds.
How to Factory Reset Raycon Fitness Earbuds Without Phone
Raycon earbuds are known to be reliable; however, they can, on rare occasions, develop issues that will prevent them from performing optimally. When this happens, the known fix is to factory reset the earbuds.
Meanwhile, you do not need a phone to factory reset your Raycon earbuds; you only have to follow the basic instructions below.
- Turn off your Raycon earbuds.
- Press and hold down the power buttons on the earbuds for approximately 30 seconds to reset.
With the instruction above you’d be able to reset your Raycon fitness earbuds to the default settings.
How to Factory Reset Raycon E25 Earbuds
The Raycon e25 earbuds model is one of the best Raycon earbuds you can own, as they provide good sound quality and great value for your money. However, if you have issues such as pairing issues and the earbuds being out of sync, you can resolve them by performing a factory reset.
You can factory reset your Raycon e25 earbuds by following the steps below.
- Ensure that the earbuds are turned off.
- Press the power buttons for about 30 seconds to reset the phone to its factory settings.
Once you have been able to reset the phone to its factory settings, you can pair it with another device to confirm that the factory reset has restored the earbuds back to performing optimally.
How to Pair Raycon Earbuds
Raycon earbuds can be used with any Bluetooth-enabled device, and it is quite easy to pair with any device of your choice.
You can follow the instructions below to pair your Raycon earbuds.
- Place your earbuds inside the charging case and close it, confirming that the indicator lights are turned on.
- Open the case and remove both earbuds, and they should automatically turn on.
- Go to your device settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Go through the list of available Bluetooth devices on your Bluetooth list and select Raycon earbuds.
- Then wait for the pairing process to automatically complete itself.
If you have followed the instructions above, you have been able to pair your Raycon earbuds to another device successfully, and you can begin to enjoy using your earbuds.
How to Factory Reset Raycon E50 Earbuds E50
If you have been having issues with your Raycon E50 earbuds and you believe that a factory reset will help resolve the issue, you can conveniently factory reset Raycon earbuds e50 by following the basic instructions below.
- Turn off your Raycon Earbuds.
- Then press the power button on the earbuds for approximately 30 seconds to reset it.
If you have performed the factory reset to restore the earbuds to their default settings, you should pair them to any Bluetooth-enabled device to confirm that the earbuds are working correctly.
Whether you are using the E25, E50 or Titan Raycon earbuds you will be able to reset the earbuds to the default settings with the steps above. However, if after resetting the earbuds and it’s still malfunctioning then you might need to contact your customer support for more guide.