We recently discussed how to link my TV to iView in one of our recent posts and here today, we will solely discuss only how to get iView on TCL smart TV.
So, if you have an iView account and a TCL smart TV you can link your TV to your iView account and take your viewing to a device with a large screen compared to when you are streaming the same iView content on a smart TV.
However, your TCL smart TV must support downloading and installing the iView streaming app otherwise you won’t be able to add the iView app to your TCL TV.
Alternatively, if you cannot download and install the iView app on your TCL TV you can use a 3rd party streaming device to connect your iView to your TCL TV. Whatever the case, this article will walk you through how to get iView on TCL TV.
How to Get iView on TCL Smart TV
TCL smart TV runs on Android OS; so, it’s easy to get the app on TCL TV since you can get the app directly from the Google Play store.
We will discuss how to get iView on TCL smart TV in the step-by-step procedures below.
- Press the “Home” button to return to your TCL smart TV home screen.
- Navigate to “Apps” and press the “Enter” button.
- Choose the option to “Get More Apps/Games.”
- Confirm that you are taken to the “Google Play Store” page.
- Search for “iView” using the search box and the onscreen keyboard.
- Select the “iView” app from the search result.
- Highlight “Install” and press the “Enter” button on your remote to install the app.
Once you have successfully installed the iView app on TCL TV the app will be added to your TCL apps and you can open the app from there. However, the iView won’t start working immediately as you would need to activate the iView app using the iView 4-digit codes on abc.net.au/linktv which we will discuss below.
How to Link TCL TV to iView
The following steps will discuss how to link TCL TV to iView after you have successfully installed the iView app on your TCL smart TV.
- Press the “Home” button on your “TCL Remote.”
- Navigate to “Apps” and open the “iView” app you installed.
- Click on “Easy, Get Started” when you open the iView app.
- Take note of the iView detail such as abc.net.au/linktv and the four digits activation code.
- Open a browser on your smartphone [must be connected to the internet] and go to https://abc.net.au/linktv.
- You will be prompted to sign into your iView account or sign up. If you are a new user choose the option to sign up for a new account otherwise select sign in to log into your iView account.
- Enter the “Four Digits Code” on your TV screen and click “Link Your TV.“
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Once the code has been confirmed the iView screen will refresh itself and you will be taken to the iView content on your TCL TV.
Note: The iView four digits activation code will expire after 20 minutes, therefore, you need to ensure that the code is used within this period otherwise you will be prompted to generate a new code again or a message will appear that the code has expired.
So far we have discussed how to get iView on TCL smart TV and how to link your TCL TV to your iVew account without stress.
If you have a comment or suggestion kindly make use of the comment sections to create a communication thread.