It’s a tough battle to unbanned Omegle once you are banned from accessing their social media. So, you want to do all you have within your power to make sure that you are not banned from using the platform. However, if things have gone nut and you are now banned from using Omegle, how do you get unbanned from the platform? Well, in this article, you will learn how to get unbanned from Omegle the easiest way.
Omegle is a social media platform where you can relate with strangers with limitations. But there are strict rules that can get you banned within minutes.
If you enjoyed this platform and you don’t want to be banned then you have to play by the rules. Nevertheless, nobody is perfect so even when you are good at playing by the rules, you can still be banned and restricted from accessing the Omegle.com website.
Meanwhile, in most cases, the method to use to get unbanned from Omegle is to change your IP address. But, if you find it difficult to unbanned your Omegle account using a different IP address you should consider quitting the platform since there is no way to use Omegle account without changing your IP address when you are banned.
We will briefly discuss the main reason why you are banned from using Omegle.
Banned from Omegle
Omegle has strict rules despite the fact that users don’t have to create an account to use the live video chat platform. And once you are banned from the platform you can hardly use the platform on your device or another device whatsover.
So, if you want to remain on the platform you need to respect the rules else you will be kicked out of the platform.
Omegle rules that can get you banned from the platform include the following.
- Violation of the law
- You are banned because you are try to circumvent
- Using hateful and foul language
- Adult content such as nudity and others are strictly prohibited.
- You need to respect the minor. So, if you engaged in minor content you can be banned.
- Sharing private information is prohibited.
- You can’t impersonate celebrities on Omegle else you will be banned.
- Self-harm content is not allowed
- Omegle is strictly for meeting and chating with strangers. So, using the medium to advertise your goods and services can jeoperdize your presence.
- You can use bots to access the Omegle service.
If you violate any of these rules you will be banned completely. However, for explicitly information on why Omegle can ban you kindly refer to this source.
How does Omegle Ban Users
Omegle ban can last for 7 days and upto 4 months. In some cases, Omegle can ban you from uing the service for life. However, how does Omegle ban works and how does the system operate?
Omegle backlist users IP address once banned so whether you are using a mobile internet or WiFi you will be restricted from access the platform. To do this, Omegle will add you IP address to the platform blocking log and once your IP address is detected in the log you will be restricted from using the platform.
Now, a more suitable way to unban Omegle without changing IP address is to change both your device and internet service provider that you are using which can cost a fortune. Instead, we will propose a working method that you can easily follow to regain access to Omegle after ban.
How to get Unbanned from Omegle without Changing IP Address
There is no direct way to get unbanned from Omegle without changing IP address. If your IP address is static you can’t regain access once banned but if you are using a dynamic internet service provider it is possible to see the get unbanned on Omegle without physically changing your IP address but with the help of the dynamic internet service provider that you are using your IP address will be changed once you reboot your router or cold boot it.
However, if you are using a internet provide whose IP is static the only solution to get unbanned from Omegle is using a VPN that gives you control over your IP address, who see it, browsing history and a VPN that doesn’t keep logs.
Therefore, if you are keen to unbanned yourself on Omgle so that you will not be banned again I will walk you through the steps to take to achieve that using ExpressVPN service.
How to Get Unbanned from Omegle
If you don’t ever want to get banned on Omegle again you need to follow the steps here. Also, if you want to change your Omegle IP address and chat with different people from different location without getting banned just concentrate on this part.
The first step to take is to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your phone or computer (laptop or desktop). Therefore, the steps below revealed how to download and install ExpressVPN on your smart devices and computer.
- Download ExpressVPN app for your computer or smartphone.
- Launch the installer and follow the instruction on the screen.
- Once the installation has completed you need to create your ExpresVPN account.
How to Create ExpressVPN account
The process to create ExpresVPN account is quite simple and straightforward. Therefore, we will share with you how to create ExpressVPN account in the following steps.
- Launch the ExpressVPN app on your phone (Android and iOS) or computer (Windows and macOS). Download it from here if you haven’t downloaded it. Once you are on the download page click on the “Get” button to download the ExpressVPN app.
- Locate and click on the downloaded installer.
- Click on the “Install” button and accept the terms and condition.
- Hit the “Next” button after that.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the installation process to complete.
Once the installation process is completed you are a step away to get unbanned from Omegle.
How to Get Unbanned from Omegle
After installing the ExpressVPN app on your phone or software on your PC [Windows or macOS] you can follow the lead below to learn how to get unabnned on Omegle and use Omegle for life without getting banned.
Note: You will get unbanned from Omegle for life for as long as you keep using this techniques.
- Launch the Expres VPN app install on your smartphone or PC or the device to use to access Omegle.
- Choose “Selected Location” to choose your perferred location and IP address to connection in the “VPN Locations” menu.
- Once you have chosen the preferred location IP address click on the “Connect” button.
- Once connected the button indicator will change from whine colour to light green.
- Open a browser on the phone or computer and go to the official Omegle website at www.omegle.com.
Omegle banning system is strict and you may not get unbanned from Omegle for life one banned. However, the luck ones get unbanned between 4 to 6 months. But if you can’t wait this long, the best approach to take to unbanned yourself from Omegle is using a recommended VPN that doesn’t keep records or search history and logs.
Note: To get unbanned from Omegle you must change your IP address using recommended service. Omegle team are hunting down banned users that use VPN. So, using a random VPN would not unbanned you from Omegle.
What to do after Omegle Unbanned
Now that you have successfully unbanned Omegle and you can now use the video and text chat platform without stress. There is an attempt to take to see if you can possible use Omegle without changing your IP address.
But first, you need to use a VPN to access the platform to see that the service is not blocked in the region you selected in the VPN service.
- Use VPN to unbanned yourself from Omegle
- Wait for a few days and access Omegle again you might have been unblocked.
If you are not unbanned them you may need to stick to using the VPN service.
How to Get on Unbanned from Omegle using Proxy
If you are on a low budget and you can’t afford getting a VPN service you can try proxy. Although we don’t recommended using proxy to unbanned Omegle you may want to give it a trial if it would work for you.
Recommended: 500 Free Proxy to Use
How then can you unbanned Omegle using a proxy server? Let’s quickly walk through the required steps to do that.
- Click here to go to a free proxy server website.
- Type “Omegle.com” in the search box and click on the go button.
- Open the webpage on the following interface.
If the proxy server unblocked you you will be unbanned from using Omegle otherwise you will see the usual banned Omegle system message.