If you are here because you just got yourself a model of Tozo earbuds and you don’t know how to pair them, well, you are in the right place because this post will show you how to pair Tozo earbuds together to any Bluetooth-enabled device of your choice easily.
Although the Tozo earbuds are quite new in the market but it’s a device you will enjoy while on the go because of its small size and lightweight. It also has an excellent sound quality that makes you enjoy your music just the way you want it. You spend little for a huge service that can cost you your savings with iPhone earbuds Pro and Samsung Galaxy Bud Pro.
As amazing as these portable earbuds are, you may face some issues while trying to pair your Tozo earbuds even though the process is straightforward. However, ensure you know the model of your Tozo earbuds as this will ease you to find out the exact steps that you need to take to pair it or fix it if things go wrong.
Tozo earbuds are generally simple to put in a pairing mode. The methods outlined in this post may vary slightly depending on the model, but for specific instructions relating to your Tozo earbuds, you may need to consult the manufacturer’s instructions that came with your earbuds. Here’s how to pair Tozo earbuds to iPhone, Android, Windows PC, and Mac.
How to Put Tozo Earbuds into Pairing Mode
If you have any of the following Tozo earbuds models; Tozo T9, Tozo 10, Tozo T12, Tozo A3, Tozo G1, and Tozo Crystal Buds then you can follow the steps below to put your Tozo earbuds into pairing mode since the procedure is common to them:
- Check that the Tozo earbuds are fully charged and turned on.
- Check that they are not paired with any other previously connected device before removing them from the charging case. Otherwise, the earbuds will connect to it.
- Open the casing and take out the two earbuds.
- The “Master” earbud (usually the right Earbud) will begin to flash blue and red, signalling that it has entered pairing mode.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your device and turn it on
- Find your Tozo earbuds from the available devices and click on it
- Once the earbuds enter pairing mode, the light will stop blinking.
Done! It’s as simple as that.
In order to enter pairing mode on other models, especially if you have an older model, the earbuds must be kept in the charging case. The processes for placing these older devices into pairing mode are usually similar to the steps below:
- Insert your earbuds inside the case.
- Hold the button on the rear of the casing until the light begins to blink.
- The earbuds should be ready to pair now.
- Note that with Tozo earbuds, there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach because different models will have distinct pairing processes.
The first method above, however, should work for (most) newer models. Ensure you carefully read the instructions that come with your devices if you don’t understand the steps above.
If you have already paired your Tozo earbuds with another device (other than the one you want to connect to now), note that they will connect to this device first, making it difficult to connect to another device.
To avoid this, turn off Bluetooth on the device with which you’ve previously paired your Tozo earbuds and they should enter pairing mode rather than connecting to it.
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds
Now that your Tozo earbuds are in pairing mode, you can pair them to other devices such as your iPhone, Android, and other devices! This is a simple procedure that should take no more than a minute. Check out the steps below:
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds to iPhone
The steps below explain how to pair Tozo earbuds to iPhone.
- Go to your iPhone Settings
- Choose Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Make sure the toggle is turned “ON.”
- After that, remove both earbuds from the charging case and they will immediately enter pairing mode.
- The Tozo will appear in the phone’s Bluetooth list as a Bluetooth option.
- Select it from the list to start pairing together.
- Once you choose to connect both, your Tozo earphones will be paired with your iPhone.
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds to Android Phone
By following the steps below you will learn how to pair Tozo earbuds to your Android phone
- Open Settings on your Android device once your Tozo earbuds are in pairing mode.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Enable Bluetooth if you haven’t previously, then tap Pair New Device.
- Choose your Tozo earbuds from the list to begin the pairing process.
In less than a minute your Tozo earbuds will be paired with your iPhone and they will be ready for use.
Pair Tozo Earbuds to Windows PC
With the steps below you will be able to pair your Tozo earbuds to your Windows PC.
- Begin by taking the earbuds from the casing and putting them in pairing mode.
- Navigate to the “Bluetooth and Other Devices Settings” section of your control panel.
- Find the “Add Device” button in the setup and select “Bluetooth” from the dropdown menu.
- Tozo earbuds should now be available in the list of devices.
- Simply select them and press “Pair.”
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds to Mac
Mac Users can follow the steps below to pair their Tozo earbuds to the Mac device.
- Select the “Bluetooth” icon from the Apple Menu.
- The “Show Bluetooth in Status Bar” option can be found here, and it can be used to turn “ON” the Bluetooth icon in your status bar.
- Selecting the Bluetooth symbol in the Status Bar takes you to the Control Center’s Bluetooth options.
- Once you’ve reached the Bluetooth options, you must press the connect button next to your Tozo headphones for the computer to recognize them.
That’s it! This is how to pair Tozo earbuds to your Mac.
How to fix Tozo Earbuds Not Pairing?
There are situations when your Tozo earbuds won’t pair just as you have planned. As a result, you may experience difficulties connecting your Tozo earbuds to your device. Tozo earphones, unfortunately, are no exception.
Fortunately, if you are unable to pair the Tozo earphones to your electronic devices, this is usually due to them being paired with another computer or phone. You must disconnect the earbuds from the previously used electrical device in this circumstance.
However, if you are not sure how to do so, follow these steps to disconnect the earbuds:
- Press and hold the earbuds’ touchpads at the same time.
- Continue until you hear some beeps.
- Your Tozo earbuds will reset to the default.