With the new Netflix feature, you can now remove Continue Watching to configure and personalize your Netflix homepage. With this new feature, you can hide or remove all your Netflix playlists or all-watched movies on your Netflix account.
Therefore, the steps below explain how to remove continue watching on your Netflix account to have a clean Netflix homepage.
How to Remove Continue Watching on Netflix
There are three ways to remove continue watching or all watched or plan to watch movies from your Netflix homepage. These are;
- Smart TV.
- Netflix App.
- Web browse
We will explain the method to delete continue watching on your Netflix page for each of the methods we listed above. All you need to do is select one of the methods and follow the procedures.
Meanwhile, all the methods work in the same way. If you choose how to delete continue watching on Netflix using the Netflix mobile app, there won’t be a need to do the same for Smart TV and web browser.
How to Remove Continue Watching on Netflix on Smart TV
The steps below outline how you can clear all continue watching movies or intend to watch movies on your Netflix account using your smart TV.
- Switch on your Smart TV.
- Launch the Netflix App either from the app section or TV home.
- Sign in to your Netflix account using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the Netflix Continue Watching section.
- Select the movie you want to remove from the list. To know that you have selected the movie, it will start playing in the background section.
- Highlight “Remove from Continue Watching” to delete the movies from your Homepage.
You can undo the process above if you mistakenly removed a movie that you’d love to keep.
How to Remove Continue Watching on Netflix using the Mobile App
If you have the Netflix mobile app on your smartphone to stream your favorite shows, episodes, and events, you can quickly follow the steps below to remove or delete the continue watching movies on your Netflix homepage.
- First, update the Netflix app to the latest version.
- Open the Netflix app and sign in to your Netflix account.
- Scroll down to Continue watching “movie’s name.”
- Click on the three dots under the Netflix movie or show you want to remove.
- A pop will appear after you click on the three dots and click on “Remove from Row.”
- Click on “Remove” from the popup that appears to remove the movie from the row.
That is all you have to do to remove continue watching on Netflix mobile app to clear your watched list or continue watching on Netflix.
How to Remove Continue Watching on Netflix using a Web Browser
To clear all continue watching movies on your Netflix using a [mobile or desktop/laptop] browser, just follow the step-by-step procedures below.
- Open a new tab on your web [phone or PC] browser.
- Go to Netflix.com. You can copy and paste the Netflix on your browser.
- Click on the “Sign in” tab to the top-right.
- Type your Netflix username and password and click on the sign-in button to sign in to your Netflix account.
- Navigate to the Continue Watching section on the home.
- Click on the “X” to remove the movie from the row. Of course, you should see it remove from row once you click on the “x” icon.
- For quality control and to help Netflix understand users’ intent, you will be asked to choose why you’d love to remove the movie from continue watching.
- Select the reasons to complete your action.
Note: If you accidentally remove any of your favorite movies from the Netflix continue watching section, you can click on the undo button to reverse the action.
What do you think about the new Netflix feature to remove continue watching from the Netflix profile page? You can drop your view in the comment section.