Blackweb headphones are user-friendly earphones or earpods that fit perfectly into your ear. However, when it comes to how to reset Blackweb Bluetooth headphones, you will be left in the dark if you don’t know where to go from here.
Although the steps to take to reset Bluetooth headphones are similar, but the approach may be different. For instance, to reset the Aftershokz Bluetooth headphones is quite simple, direct, and similar to how to reset your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones if they won’t open or connect or pair.
How to Factory Reset Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones
It’s a hard decision to choose to factory reset your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones because this will render the Bluetooth headphones new and delete or wipe off all your configuration, including all the paired devices.
However, for some reason, you may decide to factory reset your Blackweb Bluetooth and this include:
- Blackweb Bluetooth headphones won’t turn on.
- Unable to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones.
- Can’t connect Blackweb headphones.
- Blackweb Bluetooth headphones are disconnecting.
The reason to reset your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones ain’t limited to the reasons above. But, when you begin to experience any of the reasons above, you may choose to reset your Bluetooth headphones.
Wired Vs Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
You will believe with me that wireless headphones are better than wired headphones when it comes to mobility and user-friendly. With wireless Bluetooth headphones or AirPods, you only need to pair your Bluetooth to your device [phones or PCs] using the Bluetooth function, and you are good to go.
However, in a situation where the headphone is malfunctioning, and you need to fix it without contacting an expert, you may need to try the DIY troubleshooting process, which includes unpair and reset.
Therefore, here in this article, we will discuss how to reset Blackweb Bluetooth headphones.
How to Reset Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones
We will employ a simple yet effective way that you can use to factory reset your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones and later consider how to pair your Blackweb headphones after the reset.
- Unpair your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones from your phone [Android or iPhone].
- Press and hold the headphones’ power button to turn off the Bluetooth headphones.
- Press and hold the Blackweb Bluetooth headphone power button for 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds, the Blackweb headphones will start blinking blue & red.
- Once the blue and red indicators start blinking, the headphones will return to factory settings.
Now, you can proceed to pair your Blackweb Bluetooth headphone once you are done formatting the Bluetooth headphones.
How to Enable Blackweb Bluetooth
In preparing your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones for pairing, you need to enable the blackweb headphone’ Bluetooth. Therefore, before we proceed with how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones, we will quickly discuss how to enable Bluetooth in the blackweb Bluetooth headphones.
- Press ad holds the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones power button for 2 seconds.
- Let go of the button once the headphones start flashing blue.
- Now, to enable pair mode on the headphones, press and hold the Bluetooth headphones multi-functional button for 5 seconds.
- Once the headphones are in pairing mode, you should see an alternating light.
Now, once you have enabled the pairing mode in your Blackweb Bluetooth, you can proceed to pair it with your choice of devices with the Bluetooth function.
How to Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones
Your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones will be unpaired from all paired devices if the device is reset to the factory settings or the device is formatted.
Therefore, after formatting or reset, ensure you pair the Bluetooth headphone to your device to be able to use the device without Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The following steps will guide you through how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones after a factory reset.
Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones with Android
Follow the steps below to pair your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones
- Turn on your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones/earpods
- Enable pairing mode.
- Go to your Android settings.
- Press and hold on to “Bluetooth” until it opens a pop.
- Toggle the grey icon to blue.
- You will see the name of your device, paired device [if any], and available devices.
- Click on “Blackweb Bluetooth headphones” or a similar name if you have changed your headphones/earpods Bluetooth name.
The steps above will pair both the Android ad Blackweb Bluetooth earpods, and you are good to go.
Note: To reset factory reset your Blackweb Bluetooth headphone if it’s not pairing with your Android phone, you can consider how to reset Blackweb Bluetooth headphones we shared above.
How to Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones with iPhone
The process to pair your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to your iPhone 11 and other iOS devices are straightforward. Therefore, we admonish you to follow the steps below to learn how to pair your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Enable pairing mode on your Blackweb headphones.
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Enable “Bluetooth” and turn on discovery mode
- Wait for all available Bluetooth devices to appear, or click on the refresh button if you can’t find the name of your Bluetooth device.
- Click on the name of your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to pair.
Once it’s paired, your iPhone will indicate that your iPhone is paired with your Blackweb headphones.
How to Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones with Windows
The steps below work on all Windows, including Windows 11. So, if you want to learn how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones with Windows, follow the steps below.
- Turn on your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones.
- Put the Bluetooth headphone in a pairing mode.
- Click on your Windows start button.
- Click on the “Settings” gear icon.
- Select “Bluetooth & Devices.”
- Click on “Add a Device.”
- Select “Bluetooth on the interface or pop-up.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for your Windows to search and discover all available Bluetooth devices around.
- Select the name of your Blackweb headphones from the list of available devices.
- Connect following the information on your Windows screen.
Note: Neither your Windows computer nor the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones will request a pairing code. The pairing is done automatically once your Windows can detect the device and you selected it.
Meanwhile, if your Windows can’t connect to your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones, refer to how to reset Blackweb Bluetooth headphones following the steps above.
How to Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones to Mac
Following the steps below, you will be able to pair your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to your macOS when the Bluetooth is enabled.
- Enable pairing mode in your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones.
- Go to the Apple menu.
- Choose the System Preferences.
- Select Bluetooth to show the status.
- Toggle on the button to turn on the Bluetooth.
- Your Macbook will search for all the available Bluetooth devices under its coverage.
- Locate the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones’ name from the list of hardware.
- Click on “Pair” opposite the name of the Bluetooth device.
If all things work out as expected, both the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones and Mac computer should be paired. However, if you are unable to pair both devices try another device; otherwise, consider a factory reset.
So far, we have considered how to reset Blackweb Bluetooth headphones, enable pairing mode and how to pair the Bluetooth earpods or earphones to/with Andriod, iPhone, Windows and macOS.