Being able to screenshot on a laptop can be a lifesaver, as it can help to save essential images for future reference, so if you own a Lenovo laptop and you do not know how to screenshot on the Lenovo laptop, here is how to take screenshot on a Lenovo laptop.
Lenovo Laptops are known for being affordable, durable, and providing excellent value for money with degrees of specs.
Most Lenovo laptops are equipped with all the functions needed on a modern laptop, one of which is being able to screenshot with the Laptop.
In the remaining part of this article, you will learn how to take screenshot on a Lenovo laptop.
How to Screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop
It is essential to know how to screenshot on your laptop as it can help you save references to important slides during a work meeting, save an image of your family and friends during a zoom call, or save content you are interested in from the internet.
While there are various methods that you can adopt to take screenshots on your Lenovo laptop, we will discuss all the available methods in this article.
How to Screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop using Windows
If your Lenovo laptop is using the windows operating system, you can take a screenshot using your Lenovo by following the instructions below.
- Press down the windows and print screen keys simultaneously, and your laptop screen will appear dim for a moment to automatically screenshot.
- You can also simultaneously press the windows and W keys and select the screen sketch option from the menu that will appear on your sidebar.
- Then edit the image anyhow you prefer it to be and hit the save button.
Your screenshot will be saved in the screenshot folder in your picture gallery, and you can assess it anytime you desire.
How to Screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop that Does not Have Windows
If your laptop does not use the Windows 10 operating system, you can still screenshot it by following the basic steps explained below.
- Click on the print screen on your keyboard to copy the image you want to screenshot on the laptop’s clipboard.
- Then open any image editing app like Microsoft paint or photoshop on your laptop.
- Paste the image in the application and edit as you deem fit.
- Finally, click on the file folder and select save to save the image.
Once you have followed the instructions above, you can access your screenshot from the gallery anytime you require it.
You can also check out How To Fix Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop/Desktop Going To Sleep.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop Chromebook
If you use the Lenovo laptop Chromebook, you can always take screenshots of images, text, slides, and any other document you might require for future reference.
You can take a screenshot on your Lenovo laptop Chromebook by following the instructions below.
- Navigate to quick settings on your Chromebook and click on screen capture.
- Then, select from the screen capture options if you want to capture the entire screen, a specific part of the screen, or a single window.
- Then click on the capture button, and the screenshot will automatically be taken and stored in a tote on your shelf and copied to the clipboard.
You can always access your screenshots from the screenshot folder anytime you need to refer to them.
How to take a Screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop Windows 10
If your Lenovo laptop is using the Windows 10 operating system, you can take a screenshot on the laptop by following the instructions below.
- Simultaneously click the windows and print screen button, and your laptop screen will dim for a moment while taking the snapshot.
- Additionally, you can choose the screen sketch option from the menu that will appear on your sidebar by pressing the Windows and W keys simultaneously.
- Hit the save button after making any necessary image edits.
Once you have saved the image, you can access it from the screenshot folder in the gallery of your laptop.
Where Do Screenshots go on Lenovo?
If you use a Lenovo laptop and have made one or two screenshots, you can find the screenshots in the screenshot folder of your laptop.
The screenshot folder can be found on your laptop’s pictures application, and you can always access your screenshots from the folder anytime you need them.
Can You Screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop?
Yes, you can always screenshot on your Lenovo. You can screenshot any content you want, ranging from web pages to images and slides.
Since most Lenovo laptops use the windows operating system, you can perform a screenshot on your laptop by following the steps below.
- To take a screenshot, click the windows and print screen buttons at the same time on your laptop’s screen.
- Also, you can take the screenshot by simultaneously hitting the Windows and W keys and selecting the screen sketch option from the menu that will show up on your sidebar.
- After making any necessary image adjustments, click the save button.
You can find the saved screenshots as images in the screenshot folder of your Laptop’s gallery.
How to Screenshot on a Lenovo Yoga Laptop
You can conveniently screenshot images, text, and other content on your Lenovo yoga laptop by following the basic instructions below.
- Simultaneously touch the windows icon and the print screen icon on the laptop to get a full screenshot.
- Then click on the windows icon and select photos to view the screenshot in its folder and make any necessary edits.
Once you have saved the screenshot in its folder, you can always access it from the screenshot folder any time you need to refer to it.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop without using the Print Screen Button
If you prefer not to use the print screen button on your Laptop to take screenshots, or you cannot access the button for some reason, you can always use the snipping tool to take screenshots on your laptop.
Follow the instructions below to use the snipping tool to take pictures on a Lenovo laptop.
- Simultaneously press the windows key, the shift key, and the S key for the snip overlay with a cursor to appear on your screen.
- Then make a rectangular outline of the screen area you want to screenshot by dragging the cursor.
- Then if necessary, edit the picture and save it.
Once you have followed the instructions above, you have been able to successfully screenshot on your Lenovo laptop without using the print screen button, and you can always access the image from the screenshot folder.
This article has explained the different methods you can use to take a screenshot on a Lenovo Laptop. We also looked at how to use the snipping tool to take screenshots if you cannot use the print screen button on your laptop.