Are you searching for ways in which you can share your Amazon shopping cart before making your final purchase? If yes, then you are in the right place. This article will show you several ways on how to share Amazon cart with your friends and families.
As much as you would love to share your cart directly with Amazon, you can’t because you need to download a browser extension or plugin like Shopping Cart Share or Share A Cart. After downloading any of these plugins, you can then share your Amazon cart with your friends and family quickly and enable the add-on.
Shopping on Amazon
When you begin shopping on Amazon, the first thing to do is to add different items of choice to your shopping cart. Then, the total price of the items will be calculated and you proceed to checkout once you are ready to make your final purchase.
When you need to share that list of items before making a purchase, you can create a unique ID to enable you to share your Amazon cart or directly from a third-party extension.
You may have a very valid reason why you want to share your cart before you make the final purchase. It may be because you want a second opinion on a particular item or someone else wants to buy those items while you help the person using your Amazon account.
Either way, in this article, you will learn how to share your wishlist on both iPhone and Android devices, how to save a shopping cart as a PDF, how many items an Amazon cart hold, and how long you keep items in your Amazon Cart.
Before you go further to learn how to share Amazon cart, you need to know a few essential things first. Some of them are:
- There is a vast difference between sharing your cart and your wishlist on Amazon.
- You can’t share your cart directly via Amazon, but you can share your wishlist directly.
- Sharing an Amazon shopping cart directly involves downloading an extension.
- Some of these common extensions include Shopping Cart Share and Share A Cart, allowing you to share the contents of your shopping cart with anyone you want.
Once you are accustomed to the following guidelines before you begin the main steps on how to share Amazon cart, then you are on your way to getting it perfectly suitable!
In case you are new to the Amazon app and you are wondering where the Share button is, follow the direction below:
- Open the Amazon app.
- Locate the particular product that you want to share with someone.
- Scroll down and click on the horizontal gray Share button ( in case you are using the old versions of the Amazon app).
- If you are using the latest version of the Amazon app, click on the Share icon on the particular product picture.
Now, you have successfully located the Share button on the Amazon app.
Using the Share-A-Cart plugin is one of the best and easiest ways to share the Amazon cart; it requires only a few minutes and is also available for Windows Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Android!
In addition, follow the steps below if you would like to use Share-A-Cart on Firefox or Google Chrome to share your Amazon cart with friends and families within a few minutes:
- Download the Share-A-Cart plugin on Google Chrome or Firefox
- Sign in to your Amazon account and add items to your cart.
- Open the plugin and then choose “Create Cart ID.”
- A unique code will be generated and sent to you.
- Ensure to share the Cart ID with the person you want to share your cart with.
- You can either copy and paste your Cart ID into an email or send the Cart ID using the plugin directly via one of the supported messengers.
- The person you share the cart with will also need to download the Share-A-Cart plugin to their browser.
- The recipient will then enter this code into the plugin, and your Amazon cart will be loaded directly into their Amazon cart.
- This will enable the recipient to buy the particular items you place into your shopping cart via their card or normal checkout process on Amazon.
This is how to share an Amazon cart using Share-A-Cart.
Shopping Cart Share is another popular plugin that you can use to share your Amazon cart, and it’s also straightforward to use. All you need is to follow the steps below:
- Download the Shopping Cart Share extension on Google Chrome or the Google Play Store for the Android version.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Navigate to your Shopping Cart.
- Click on “Share” from the Amazon cart page.
- Send the generated link to your Amazon cart to friends and family.
That’s all about sharing an Amazon cart using shopping cart share.
You can share your Amazon cart on your iPhone app to enable your family and friends to view it and edit it as the case may be. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to “Your Lists.”
- Select the relevant list and choose “+ Invite.”
- Select one of the following options:
- View only (this enables anyone with a link to view your list without making any changes).
- Finally, copy the link, or choose Invite by email.
That’s it! You have successfully shared your Amazon cart on your iPhone app.
Amazon wish list is an essential tool that helps garner all those items you found fascinating that you may likely purchase. Another advantage of using the Amazon wish list is that it’s easier to share than shopping carts, enabling you to share them via mail, social media, and so on.
Here’s how to share Amazon wish lists below:
- Go to Amazon first and navigate to Accounts & Lists.
- Choose the particular wish list you want to share.
- Tap on “Invite.”
- Now, you can control how much the other person can do after accessing your list.
- You can choose between “View only” and “View and edit.”
- It’s all up to what you decide, and it’s safe also to do.
- Finally, you can use the generated link to share with whoever you want.
Now, you have successfully shared the Amazon Wish list.
It’s also possible to share Amazon Cart on iPhone or Android via the exact extensions available for sharing your Amazon shopping carts on PC, which is also available on the App Store to enable you to do it without any issue.
Follow the steps below to share your Amazon Cart on your iPhone or Android via the Amazon App:
- Log in to your Amazon account on the app.
- Add the particular products to your shopping cart.
- Then click to view Cart & Checkout (You will see the complete details there).
- Tap “Transfer control of the cart,” and a page will pop up for you to input the email address of the person you want to share it with.
- Finally, click Send.
That’s it! You have successfully shared Amazon Cart on iPhone or Android. You may also want to share Amazon wish lists on your iPhone or Android. Check the steps out below.
If you want a family member or friend to take charge of your shopping cart, you can easily do so with an extension or an app, especially when you need a second opinion about items you want to make a final purchase.
Note that the faster and easier way to share the items you want to purchase is via the Amazon wish list. You can also share Amazon wish lists on iPhone or Android. Follow the steps below to share your wish lists on the Amazon app:
- Open the Amazon app and click on the 3 lines on the bottom right first, which will direct you to open the Menu.
- Click on “Your Wish List.”
- Select the one you want and click on “Invite” to share.
- You must choose between “View only” or “View and edit.”
- Finally, once you get the link, you can share it via email, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
You have successfully shared Amazon wish lists on iPhone and Android devices.
Can you make Separate Carts on Amazon?
No, you can’t ultimately make separate shopping carts, but you can create different lists of items that you would like to purchase later. Here is how you can go about it:
- Navigate to “Account & Lists” first and tap on “Your Lists.”
- Tap on “Create a List” so you can name it accordingly.
- Navigate to the Menu by clicking on the three dots, and in “Manage List,” you will be able to update your shipping address and other vital details.
- Finally, save Changes.
You can go through these steps as often as you want. However, you need to note the following:
- The list owner can only make changes to them.
- A few exceptions to these lists include out-of-stock products, print books, items without release dates or quantity restrictions, and cell phones with service plans.
- The lists can be updated at any moment.
This is all about making different Carts on Amazon. How to share Amazon cart.
Can you have multiple carts on Amazon?
You can always purchase items in your lists individually or multiple simultaneously. To purchase items in your lists, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the list you wish to purchase items from.
- Select Add all to cart to purchase all the items on the list.
Now, you can have multiple carts on Amazon.
How do I save a Shopping Cart as a PDF?
In case you are wondering how possible it is to save a shopping cart as a PDF, well, all you need do is follow the steps below:
- First, download Shopping Cart as a PDF Document
- Generate a new “Download As PDF” button on the cart page.
- Finally, create a new custom JSP that would convert the cart into a PDF document.
That’s it! Now you have successfully saved a shopping cart as a PDF.
How to Export an Amazon Shopping Cart to a Word Document
In case you need to export an Amazon shopping cart to a Word document, you can follow the steps below:
- Copy and Paste Text and Images.
- Go to your Amazon shopping and right-click on any space on the page.
- Ensure you Copy and Paste Text only.
- Now, take a Screenshot.
- Finally, you can save it as a PDF.
You have successfully exported an Amazon shopping cart to a Word document. How to share Amazon cart.
Can You Move Amazon Wishlist to Amazon Cart?
Moving the Amazon wish list to your Amazon cart is straightforward as long as you are using a plugin like Shopping Cart Share. Follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Click on “Account & Lists.”
- Search for the Wish list you want to add to your Amazon cart.
- Select “Move to Cart” with the aid of the Shopping Cart Share extension.
- Repeat the process as much as you can.
In addition, since Shopping Cart Share detects the list automatically and then links it to your Amazon cart, you don’t have to do anything else with the extension.
How Long Can You Keep Items in Your Amazon Cart?
You can keep items in your Amazon cart for as long as two weeks, even though some hot-selling items in your cart may run out of stock once you leave them in for too long before making a final purchase.
The number of hours you can leave items in your Amazon cart depends on if you are logged in or browsing as a guest since guests can refresh their cart every 30 minutes.
Therefore, if you wish to leave items in your Amazon cart, create an account before you go ahead, so you don’t have to worry about the 30-minute refresh, and you can share your cart without hassle.
Avoid leaving items in your cart for too long before you purchase them, especially if they are high-demand items such as video game consoles. Video game consoles and other hot-selling items can run out of stock within a few hours, unlike everyday household items.
How Many Items Can Amazon Cart Hold?
The Amazon cart can hold about 1,000 products in it but can only 50 items once the items are different from one another, according to most Amazon users.
Amazon hasn’t released an official number on how many items your cart can hold at a time or how many unique items it can hold.
All you need is an Amazon account to share a wish list, which makes it much more manageable. How to share Amazon cart requires extensions or plugins, depending on the method you choose to use.
I hope you now know how to share Amazon cart without any hassle and make purchases to avoid your items taking too long hours in the cart. Feel free to drop your comment in the section below for any suggestions or opinions.