Think of making payments online and you do not know where to turn to? Just turn to MyKohlsCharge online payment. Kohls offers a valid credit card to pay for online good and services after activation.
If you are one of the few people that are using the MyKohlsCharge credit card, you will learn a lot in this guide. You will learn about My Kohls Charge login and password recovery. You will also learn how to activate My Kohls Charge credit card.
With your MyKohlsCharge credit card, you can make a total sum of $3000 in a single payment. This means that you can spend up to $3000 in a single mode of payment with the Kohls credit card. However, if you have accrued more than the maximum daily charges you would have to suspend the payment until the next day.
Meanwhile, before you can start using the Kohls card you will first have to activate the credit card. Therefore, we would assume that you have requested for your Kohls credit card and you are waiting for a guide to activate your MyKohlsCharge credit card.
How to Apply for MyKohlsCharge Credit Card.
If you do not have a MyKohlsCharge credit card and you are planning to add the credit card to your list of online shopping credit cards. Here is how to quickly and apply for your card and have it shipped to your physical address.
1. Go to https://apply.kohls.com/ web portal to begin your registration. Enter your personal offer code if you have one. If you do not have a personal offer code click on “Apply Now”.
2. Fill the application form by providing your detailed information. Enter your social security number (SSN), and gross annual income, read the disclosure and click “Continue to Review”.
Follow the instruction on the screen to complete your application form and request for your credit card.
Activate MyKohlsCharge Credit Card Online.
An online approach to activate MyKohlsCharge credit card is explained in this part of this article. You first need to get your credit card number ready and be ready to register as a new user.
1. Go to Kohls official website here. You will see a fashion-like web portal and you have to click on the account tab and click on sign in to log in to your account or click on create an account to create your Kohls credit card account for shopping.
3. You will be prompted to create your MyKohlsCharge username and password to sign in to your Kohls account henceforth. Provide all your personal information when you are asked and submit the information.
4. Log into your MyKohlsCharge account and navigate to “Account Summary”, click on it and click on “Activate Now” located at the upper part of the account summary page.
5. Click on the “OK” button from the pop up indicated that the Kohls credit card has been activated.
Once the card activates option has turned activated you can now start to use your card to shop online to the maximum of $3000 per day.
How to Activate Kohls Credit Card on Phone.
Alternatively, if the Kohls online card activates does not go well with you, you can turn to activate your card on phone. However, while preparing for this option to activate “My Kohls Card” on phone, get the following ready.
- Credit card number.
- Social security number (SSN).
Dial (800)-954-0244 and follow the instruction over the phone to dictate your card number, social security number, and other information requested to activate your card on phone.
Note: When we tried this we discovered that this no longer works. So, we would advise that you only restrict yourself to activating your card online and on Kohls shopping store.
MyKohlsCharge Credit Card Automatic Activate
There is an automatic way to activate MyKohlsCharge credit card without calling Kohls customer care representative online or go to Kohls official website to activate your card.
This offers a simple approach but the easiest and cheapest way to activate your card. All you need to do is to just walk into any of the Kohls store nearest to you and make payment with your credit card. This will automatically activate your MyKohlsCharge credit card and you can use it to pay for your online services henceforth.
How to Enable AutoPay on Kohls’ Card.
You can let Kohls credit card automatically make payments on your behalf after your card activation. MyKohlsCharge automatic payment method option allows Kohls to authorize card payment on your behalf once the feature is enabled.
1. Go to My Kohls Charge eCustservice web portal. Here you will be presented with an option to sign in to your Kohls account.
2. Enter your KohlsCharge username and password. You will be redirected to your account dashboard where you will be able to manage your account.
3. Navigate to “Payment” >> Click “Manage AutoPay” in the drop menu and set up your account manual to autopay your purchase when you use your activated credit card.
And henceforth MyKohlsCharge will autopay all your purchase with the linked card. However, to make this work as expected, always make you have enough fund in your account. And also, do not forget that you cannot make more than $3000 purchase in a single payment mode.
Reset MyKohlsCharge Password
Did you forget “My Kohls Charge” password? Do not panic. This is a guide to help you reset your password to regain access to your Kohls shopping account to manage your credit card and payment method.
- Go to “My Kohls Charge” eService web portal on credit.kohls.com/eCustService.
- Click on “Forgot Password” and a new window will load for your password reset option.
- Enter your “Kohls username” and type the last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN) and click on “Next”. Note that the user ID is case sensitive.
A temporary password will be sent to your email address. Follow the link in the email address and log into your Kohls credit card account. Now, navigate to your account settings and change your account password.