Walmart is a popular brand around the world. As words will have it, the name “Walmart” rings a bell to the majority of people around the world that have access to the internet and buy items online. However, Walmart services are not limited to home products and groceries only. Walmart also has a credit card for easy payment online. We are not just going to introduce you to the Walmart credit card login in this article, we’ll also explain in detail the various approaches we have been using to make payment with Walmart credit card online which are itch-free.
This Walmart credit card can only be used to shop on Walmart stores either online or offline. The credit card was as a result of the collaboration between CapitalOne and Walmart to provide easy access for their customers to be able to pay for good and services with their designated credit card.
As at this time, the Walmart credit card is not generally accepted. But, it’s accepted at all Walmart store and some locations that partner with Walmart and CapitalOne to accept the credit card as a means of payment.
This credit card by Walmart and CapitalOne are the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard and the Walmart Rewards Card which is mainly for customers to make payment while shopping at Walmart.
Having introduced you to the purpose of the Walmart credit card and the collaboration with CapitalOne on how to make buy goods at Walmart store convenient to all customers, we can now proceed to the main deal of the day which is “Walmart credit card login” and how to make a “Walmart credit card payment” online.
The Walmart credit card can be used anywhere in the United state to shop in Walmart store and in other accredited locations to access the card as a means of payment.
Table of Contents
- Walmart Credit Card Login
- Walmart Credit Card Benefits
- Apple for Walmart.Capitalone.com Credit Card
- Capital One Walmart Rewards Card
- Log in Walmart Credit Card Account
- How to Reset Walmart Credit Card Login
- Make Payment with Walmart credit card
- Pay Via Walmart’s Online Portal
- Pay using MyCheckfree
- Walmart Credit Card Payment by Phone
- Walmart Credit Card Login FAQ
- How Do You Calculate My Balance?
- What Should I Put For Total Annual Income?
- What Will My Transfer Fee Be If I Transfer A Balance?
- Can You Change My APRs?
- How Do You Calculate My Variable Rates?
- How Do You Determine My Credit Line?
- How Do You Calculate My Minimum Payment?
- Will my rewards ever expire?
- Is there a limit to the number of rewards I can earn?
- How do I use Walmart Rewards to redeem during online checkout?
- How do I redeem rewards for previous purchases?
- If I am approved for the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard, how can I redeem my rewards for travel?
Walmart Credit Card Login
What you will learn here include:
- Walmart Credit Card benefits?
- Apply for Walmart credit card.
- Log in to your Walmart credit card account.
- How to reset or change the Walmart credit card login password.
- How to make a payment with Walmart credit card.
- Walmart customer care phone number
- Walmart credit card website for login.
Are you a fan of WalmartOne? Check this complete guide on WalmartOne Login.
Firstly, here is the basic requirement to apply for Walmart-CapitalOne credit card.
- You must be a citizen of the United State (can’t tell in the future)
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply
That is the basic requirement. Others include personal information such as your social security number, home address, and the rest of them.
Walmart Credit Card Benefits
You’d probably want to ask why you should apply for Walmart credit card when you already have the likes of CapitalOne credit card, Credit Karma card to manage your credit card score. Even if you own the AmericaExpress credit card and Bank of America credit card you can still apply for the Walmart credit card to shop on Walmart stores.
- Make payments online
- Activate a new card
- View transactions and statements
- Earn a reward for every of your purchase on Walmart with your credit card.
Apple for Walmart.Capitalone.com Credit Card
The CapitalOne Walmart credit card allows you to start earning a reward with “0” annual fee once your credit card is approved.
- Go to Walmart.capitalone.com credit card login portal
- Sign in to your CapitalOne account (if you already have a CapitalOne account else click on “Set Up my Account”).
- Walmart needs to find your information to make sure that they have it in their database. Enter your last name, social security number or swap to the bank account number option, enter your date of birth, and click on “Find Me”.
- Select your “Walmart type of card” and click on the “Next” button
- Confirm your Walmart login username and password and sign in to your Walmart account.
- Verify your Walmart account information
Follow the instruction hereafter on the screen to create and validate your Walmart.capitalone.com credit card information.
Capital One Walmart Rewards Card
The Walmart rewards credit card can only be used on the Walmart store and earn up to 5% back on everyday low prices.
- Go to Walmart rewards credit card portal to click on the “Apply” option.
- On the sign in to your Walmart account click on “Create Account”
- Fill the Walmart credit card application form by providing your full name, email, password, and click “Create Account”.
- Walmart will consider you for Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard if the current application is declined. So, to proceed click “Continue to my Application”.
- Fill your Walmart credit card detail such as personal information, contact information, financial information, additional information, preferred language, acknowledge Walmart credit card terms and conditions, read and understand the disclosures (downloadable file), and click “Continue”.
Your Walmart credit card process will begin. And Walmart credit card customer care representative will communicate with you via email/phone number once your card is approved.
Log in Walmart Credit Card Account
Here is a quick approach to your Walmart credit card login process.
- Go to Walmart credit card account management web portal
- Enter your user ID and password and click “Secure Login”
- You user ID case sensitive and the login username and password may not be the same as your login to Walmart.com and WalmartOne.com.
If you are using a personal computer check “Remember User ID” to save your Walmart credit card login username on your computer so that you would need to repeat the same login when next you want to sign in and manage your Walmart credit account.
How to Reset Walmart Credit Card Login
If by mistake you forgot or couldn’t remember your Walmart credit card password you need to request for a password reset to regain access to your account.
- Go to Walmart credit card login portal
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter your user ID, zip code, and click “Continue”.
- Set a new password for your account
- Log in to your account with the new password.
Note: Please use the primary account holder information
Make Payment with Walmart credit card
If you are looking for a way to make Walmart credit card payment after your Walmart credit card login is approved, you will learn several ways to handle Walmart payment with your credit card in this section.
- How to mane payment with Walmart credit card through Walmart online web portal.
- Pay through a third-party website at mycheckfree.com.
- Make Walmart credit card payment by phone.
- Make Walmart credit card payment via mail.
Pay Via Walmart’s Online Portal
The easiest way for most Walmart Credit Card cardholders to make payment online is via Walmart’s online portal.
- Go to Walmart credit card online management portal
- Log into your account
- Add your credit card number if you are logging in to your Walmart card account for the first time.
- Add your zip code
- Navigate to the “Pay Bill” tab
- Provide the bank account information you wanted to be charged from
- Follow the instruction to complete the payment with your Walmart credit card.
Walmart rewards you for every purchase you make with your Walmart reward credit card. However, to save more, you can take a personal loan to boost your financial status via Walmart credit card login personal loan.
Pay using MyCheckfree
Another popular option for Walmart credit cardholder to make a payment on Walmart is through mycheckfree.com web portal.
- Go to MyCheckfree.com web portal
- Click “Go Scout! Enrol>>
- Create your MyCheckfree.com account by providing your personal information, contact, user ID, password, and click “Create Account”.
- Navigate to “Local and National Bill List”
- Select “Walmart”
- Select “Walmart Credit Card”
- Click “Add”
- Click “Continue”
- Enter the required information from your Walmart credit card such as “Phone number” or “Email”.
- Click “Add” again
This setup will provide information on how to set up your account and your next bill will be sent electronically through MyCheckfree.com.
Walmart Credit Card Payment by Phone
Walmart credit card phone payment is called “Speedpay” so you can make a call to make your shopping pay on phone rather than using your Walmart credit card.
The Speedpay phone number to call to make Walmart payment on the phone is 1-877-294-7880.
This procedure is totally free and it doesn’t attract any deduction on your credit card or affect your credit card reward. However, you will only be charged for using this service if you ask the Walmart credit card representative to help you out with it.
Walmart Credit Card Payment by Mail
You can send your Walmart payment to the mailing box below to make your Walmart credit card payment by mail.
PO Box 530927
Atlanta, GA 30353-0927
Walmart Credit Card Login FAQ
We deduced these Walmart credit card login account creation and management from the Walmart’s terms and conditions and we thing it might be useful for you.
How Do You Calculate My Balance?
We use a method called “average daily balance (including new transactions).
What Should I Put For Total Annual Income?
You may include personal income, which is income you have earned, including full-time, part-time, or seasonal jobs, self-employment, interest or dividends, retirement, and public assistance. You may also include shared income, which is money from somebody else that is regularly deposited into your individual account or into a joint account that person shares with you. If you are 21 or over, you may also include somebody else’s income that is regularly used to pay your expenses.
What Will My Transfer Fee Be If I Transfer A Balance?
If you have a Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard and you transfer a balance at the Transfer APR, that Transfer will not incur a Transfer Fee. Any transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that we may offer you will incur a 3% Transfer Fee.
Can You Change My APRs?
While a late payment won’t cause your APR to increase, in the future, we may increase your APRs if market conditions change. If we increase your APRs for any reason other than an increase in the Prime Rate, the new APRs will apply only to new transactions you make after we notify you of the change in writing.
How Do You Calculate My Variable Rates?
Your variable rates may change when the Prime Rate changes. We calculate variable rates by adding a percentage to the Prime Rate published in The Wall Street Journal on the 25th day of December, March, June and September. If the Journal is not published on that day, then see the immediately preceding edition. Variable rates on the following segment(s) will be updated quarterly and will take effect on the first day of your January, April, July and October billing periods: Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard: Purchase, Quick Cash and Transfer APR: Prime plus 12.99%, 18.24% or 21.99%; Cash Advance APR: Prime plus 21.99%. Walmart Rewards Card: Purchase and Quick Cash APR: Prime plus 21.99%. Any increase in the Prime Rate may increase your Interest Charges and your Minimum Payment.
How Do You Determine My Credit Line?
We will determine your credit line after a review of your application and your ability to pay. If your application is approved for a Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard, the minimum credit line you will receive is $300. If your application is approved for a Walmart Rewards Card, the minimum credit line you will receive is $300
How Do You Calculate My Minimum Payment?
If your balance is less than $28, your minimum payment will be equal to your balance. Otherwise, your minimum payment will be the greater of $28 or 1% of your balance plus new interest and late payment fees. We will also add any past due amount to your minimum payment. If your Account charges off, the entire balance is due immediately.
Will my rewards ever expire?
Your rewards are yours for the life of the account—they will not expire. But if your account is closed, you will lose any rewards you have not redeemed.
Is there a limit to the number of rewards I can earn?
There is no cap to the number of rewards you can earn on purchases.
How do I use Walmart Rewards to redeem during online checkout?
You will pay for the entire purchase. When you specify the number of points to be used toward your purchase, those points will be deducted from your available rewards balance, and we will automatically credit your account the amount you specify within 2-3 business days.
How do I redeem rewards for previous purchases?
Simply make purchases using your rewards card, then go online at walmart.capitalone.com or visit the Capital One mobile app to redeem your points and receive an account credit for the cost of your purchase. Redemptions must be made within 90 days from the date your purchase posts to your account. Your account credit is usually applied to your balance within 2 to 3 business days after the redemption. Redemptions for a portion of a purchase amount (partial redemptions) are available.
If I am approved for the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard, how can I redeem my rewards for travel?
You can redeem your rewards to book a flight, car rental or hotel by logging in to your rewards account at walmart.capitalone.com or by calling the number on the back of your card at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. The number of points needed for travel redemption varies and is based upon the cost of the travel purchase.