myUVU portal provides access to many UVU services and systems. All students, parents, and employees will have access to email, calendars, and announcements. myUVU Students will also have access to classes, registration, and student records. Faculty and staff will use this portal to access faculty resources and resumption guideline using myUVU login. myUVU management encourages parents, students, and employees to login myUVU regularly to be able to catch up with the latest information on the University web portal.
myUVU login gives access to all UVU resources for students and grants parents assessment to their student portal with myUVU parent login to monitor their children progress.
myUVU web portal is designed for the Utah Valley University students, parents, and staff to log in and manage their account. UVU management has unrestricted access to myUVU students portal with admin login right and that makes it easy for UVU administrator to manage each UVU student account and check the performance of both students and staff.
As myUVU students you will be able to log into your UVU students account and as myUVU parents, you will be able to log into your UVU account to monitor whether your children are performing as expected. You will learn to login myUVU in this guide. You can’t remember your UVU login? Do not panic we will as well consider how to reset myUVU login to regain access to your UVU student account and UVU parent account.
Table of Contents
What you can Access with UVU Login
With UVU login you can access the following with your login password and username.
- Wolverine Track
- Student email (MyUVU Gmail)
- Employee Email (OWA)
- Banner Online Services
- Financial Aid
- Class Registration
myUVU Class Registration
Before you start your UVU class registration you need to first set up your class schedule using the scheduling wizard. This option will enable you to either add or drop classes. Since there is a possibility that you may not be able to meet up with every class you selected. With the UVU class schedule option, you will be able to drop classes that are not fixed or whose requirement you do not meet. However, if the class you opted in for is already full you can add such a class to your waitlist.
- Go to www.my.uvu.edu.
- Click “Sign-in” or go to my.uvu.edu/home on your web browser.
- Enter your UVU login username and password to sign in to your myUVU student account.
- Navigate to the “student” tab.
- Select “registration and planning” from the list.
- Select “MyUVU scheduling wizard”.
- Add all your list of desired classes and generate your class schedule.
- Click “send” to send the class schedules to your shopping cart.
- Click “Add or Drop” classes.
- Select “Register”.
When you are done adding the class schedules to your shopping cart the courses will be pushed to add or drop classes registration system to secure your classes schedules.
myUVU Student Login
If you have successfully secured admission into the Utah Valley University to study any course or course of your choice use your myUVU student login (UVID) (username and password) to log in to your UVU students account.
1. Go to www.my.uvu.edu the official Utah Valley University website on your computer. There you will see different options which include “Sign in” blue button, option to reset student and parent password and username.
2. You will want to click on “Sign in”. You will be redirected to myUVU student home login at my.uvu.edu/home.
3. Enter your Utah Valley University user identification (UVU ID) and password in the columns provided. After that, you will want to click on the “Login” button.
You will be redirected from the UVU students login web portal to your student dashboard where you will have access to add and drop classes, schedule your classes, register classes, etc.
myUVU Password Reset
If it looks like you can’t remember your UVU student login do not stress yourself out. With UVU login help you can request for a link to reset your student password.
- Go to UVU login service web portal.
- Click on “forgot your password” and a new window will emerge.
- Enter your UV ID.
- Click “Next”.
- Your UV password will be sent to your email or phone if the recovery process has been set up.
Note: To reset myUVU password you must first set up your account password and username recovery option. With the option, VU will send a code to reset your password to the option (either phone or email) you set in your UVU student account.
UVU ID Lookup
What if you forgot your UVU ID? Do not panic. There is an option to find your UVU ID providing some personal information associated with your account.
1. Go to myUVU ID lookup web portal on cas.uvu.edu/idlookup/id/lookup. Do this on a device with a bigger screen such as a tablet or computer.
2. Provide your personal information such as your first name, last name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN).
3. After you have provided all these. UVU will search their database for a match of the information you provided. If there is a match found, a further process that you need to follow to recover your UV ID will be displayed.
Pay myUVU Students Tuition Fee
The Utah Valley University Student Account Suite provides student or parent to view student’s tuition fee, pay the tuition fee online, and manage students account. The UVU student account suit has some unique features which include;
- Check your balance.
- Make a payment towards your balance.
- View your payment history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- As a student, provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc.) to view your bill and make payments.
Authorized users can also print out the tuition statement after payment. With the UVU payment plan online portal, authorized users can pay the tuition fee bit-by-bit (instalments) or schedule instalment payment of your tuition fee.
However, for the concerned person to authorize the payment, either the parent or employee or guardian has to first require an authorization from the myUVU student account. For further enquiry about the payment contact payment department on email@example.com.
You can process your myUVU student tuition fee on the payment portal at https://secure.touchnet.com/C20242_tsa/web/login.jsp.
myUVU Parent Login
The use of UVU parent login is more than for a parent to log into UVU parent portal to help the student grow. However, VU parents have the following task to perform to help their children adapt to the new environment.
- Always keep in touch and ask how they well your child (ren) is doing.
- Keep your emotional issue to yourself as a parent in other not to distract your child from concentrating.
- Do not hide your financial matters, academic achievement, and the choice your child is making. You need to be realistic with yourself.
- Always be there to motivate your child in whatever they do to strength there academic performance.
- Do not be a dictatorship parent. Give your child a breathing space to pour out his or her opinion during conversations.
- Don’t always be there for your child to help solve all the problems. Teach him or her to be self-dependence.
- Your student wellness is part of growth. Take it with all your heart.
- Be a sensitive parent and be ready to call your child to attention when he or she is moving out of the lane.
- Let your student as a parent be able to express their own opinion during the conversation so they won’t feel neglected and irrelevant.
UVU Customer Services
Here is quick access to contact UVU admin in case of any emergency related to your myUVU login and studentship.
- Call @ (801) 863-8888
- Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-in @ BA 007, UVU.