There two ways to sign in to your NBC account. You can beckon on your username and password or the NBC sign in with TV provider company you paid to, to activate the NBC network on your TV or streaming device.
With a valid account with a TV provider, you can shun the NBC subscription and link your NBC to your TV provider provided the TV provider is one of the lists of TV providers that you can sign in to on the NBC app.
This will unlock all access on the NBC and NBCU family app and you will be granted to all NBC and NBCU episodes, TV series, movies, and other programs NBC and NBCU on your TV at home.
What is a TV Provider?
TV provider is a company that represents offline TV cable service online. You pau a TV provider to grant access to cable, satellite, telecoms etc. The TV provider will then link you up to the televised portal that you want to connect to. This includes NBC.
So, to sign in to your NCB with your TV provider implies that you have a valid TV provider’s subscription to access NBC channels on your local TV at home.
NBC Sign in with TV Provider
There are two ways to you beckon on to access NBC on your TV with the aid of your TV provider’s account. These two approaches granted you access to NBC with the TV provider’s username and password.
- Link your TV provider to your NBC app via the settings page.
- Click on NBC locked content to show instruction on how to sign in to the NBC app with your TV provider logins.
How to Link TV Provider with NBC on Mobile
This session will see you walking through how to sign in to NBC with a TV provider if you are using a mobile device (Android or iPhone).
- When you start watching NBC or NBCU family on the NBC mobile app on your phone you would be presented with a list of TV provider.
- Then, scan through the list and select your TV provider’s network name.
- The NBC app will open a new tab, a mobile version of the TV provider’s name you selected.
- Sign in with your TV provider’s username and password.
- Once your credential has been confirmed the TV provider’s mobile web version will be closed and redirect you to the NBC or NBCU family app depending on what you are using.
Now, you should be signed in to your NBC with the TV provider’s username and password. Meanwhile, some TV provider will still prompt you to re-confirm your TV provider’s login username and password to curb illegal users.
With this “NBC sign in with TV provider” on Android and iPhone you will not be prompted to provide the NBC activation code. So, in the next session, don’t be surprised that you would need the NBC activation code to activate NBC with your TV provider’s login username and password on your local TV.
Activate NBC with TV Provider on Smart TV
To sign in to the NBC with a TV provider’s password and username on a Smart TV or other streaming devices, you will be prompted to provide a unique activation code called the NBC activation code to link both the NBC app and the TV provider’s account together on nbc.com/activate.
- Launch the NBC or NBCU family app on your smart TV.
- Select “Login” with a TV provider.
- Take note of the activation code on your screen. This is somewhat like alphanumeric code.
- Go to www.nbc.com/activate on a web browser either on your phone or computer.
- Enter the NBC activation code on your TV screen and select “Continue.”
- Select your TV provider’s network and sign in to your account.
Once you have been granted access to your TV provider’s account with the NBC activation code, the NBC code and nbc.com/activate screen on your TV will refresh automatically and you will be granted access to the NBC or NBC family content on your local TV. Henceforth, you will be able to access NBC episode, full library, TV shows and even events on your local TV.