If you come across “Netflix Error 10025 iPad” OR ‘Cannot play title. Please try again later. (10025)’ on your iPad, it means the movie cannot be played with the Netflix app version or it’s caused b lack of internet connection or too many caches on your device.
If you keep seeing iPad Netflix error code 10025 and you don’t know how to fix it here a step by step article for you.
Table of Contents
What is Netflix Error 10025 iPad?
Netflix error 10025 iPad means that your iPad cannot play the movie title you attempt to stream and as a result, the Netflix server returns ‘Cannot play title. Please try again later. (10025)‘. It’s an error code when the Netflix title cannot play on our iPad.
Fix Netflix Error 10025 iPad?
What could be the reason why the Netflix error 10025 cannot play pop-up on our iPad? From our research, we found out that when you are trying to play a particular movie’s title and it returns “
- Netflix app is out-of-date.
- Excess caches on the app.
- Poor Network or server connection.
With the causes known it’s very easy to fix Netflix error code 10025 on our iPad.
Update Netflix App
Here is a step b step procedure to fix Netflix cannot play title 10025 updating the Netflix app.
- Tap the App Store icon from your iPad Home screen.
- Tap Updates.
- Locate the Netflix app.
- Tap the “Update” icon.
- Enter your iTunes password to log into our iTunes account if prompted.
- Wait for the update to complete
- Netflix cannot play error will be cleared.
Delete and Reinstall Netflix App
A lot of users confirmed that the “iPad Netflix error 10025” cleared off when they remove the app from their iPad and reinstall again.
- Press and hold the Netflix app on your iPad until the app starts shaking.
- Click on the “X” icon to the top right of the app.
- Click on the “Delete” button from the popup.
- Confirm that the app has been deleted.
- Press the “Home button” on our iPad.
- Open “App Store”.
- Search for “Netflix” using the search box.
- Click on the “free Netflix app from Netflix, Inc.”
- Click on the “Cloud” icon.
- Sign in to your iTunes account.
- Click on the “Netflix app” icon once the installation is completed.
- Click on “Log in”.
- Enter our Netflix username and password and click on “Sign in”.
- No, go to the movie title that says “Cannot play title, please try again”.