Like several other streaming services, Fire TV is an entertainment streaming device that offers you a wide library of content ranging from on-demand movies and TV shows to free music and games. Accessing your favourite movies, shows, video games, live TV, music and more has never been easier.
Fire TV allows users stream more than 1 million movies, TV series and episodes on all supported streaming apps. In this article, we would be focusing on how to initiate a Paramount Network Activate on Fire TV.
With the Paramount Network app, you can watch blockbuster movies and full episodes of your favourite series.
Paramount Network app offers you a lot of features like streaming live TV in real-time and resuming the shows from where you left. Paramount Network is also compatible with many streaming devices such as Android, iOS, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and more.
Paramount Network Activate on Fire TV?
To activate Paramount Network on Fire TV, you need to do two simple things. The first is to install the Paramount Network on your Fire TV and the next thing you have to do is to get your activation code.
Installing the Paramount Network on your Fire TV
To add the Paramount Network to your Fire TV, simply follow these steps:
- Switch on your Fire TV and connect to an internet server.
- Click on My Fire TV and the select then Developer Options in the Menu list.
- Enable installation from unknown Sources under the Developer Options
- Go to the search box and search for the “Downloader App”. Once found, download and install it.
- The next step is to open the “Downloader App” and search for “Paramount Network.”
- Install the “Paramount Network App” under the Downloader App.
Note: You can alternatively use the Amazon App Store to download the Paramount Plus Network instead of the Dowloander App.
Once you’ve completed the download of the Paramount Network, the next step is to get your activation code. What are the steps required to do this? Well here is a guideline:
Getting your Paramount Network Activation Code
To get your Paramount Network activation code, simply follow these steps:
- Open the already installed Paramount Network. You would find it from your list of channels.
- Once opened, you would be redirected to a screen where you would be asked to “Sign in” to the Paramount Network app.
- After signing in, you would be provided with a seven-digit code.
- That code is your activation code, make a mental note of it as you would be using this code in the next step.
Don’t miss Paramount Network user guide here.
Activate Paramount Network on Fire TV.
Once you’ve got your activation code, the next step in the activation process is to connect your device to Paramount Network using the activation code you got on your Fire TV. To do this simply:
- Power on your computer or any device that has internet access once you’ve completed the download.
- Open your web browser.
- Search this link on your browser’s URL “Paramountnetwork.com/activate.”
- Once you click on this link, you would be redirected to a website.
- On this website, you would be required to enter the activation code.
- Once you’ve entered the code, click the “Continue” button
- You would get a confirmation upon Activation of your device.
Alternate ways to stream Paramount Network on Fire TV
If you aren’t using a cable, there are several other ways you can stream the Paramount Network on Fire TV. You can use some other streaming apps to do this.
- Philo: Giving you over the paramount network and over 60 other channels just for $25/month, Philo can arguably be regarded as the cheapest streaming option. Philo also allows you to watch shows later by recording them using its cloud DVR feature.
- Hulu Live TV: Hulu is known for its cast on-demand streaming content. With just $64.99, you can have access to the Hulu Live TV service which offers the Paramount Network streaming and other top channels found on cable.
- Sling TV: Sling TV offers over 40 channels including the Paramount Network all for a $35 monthly payment. Sling TV also allows you to record shows for later using their Cloud DVR.
- Fubo TV: Fubo TV offers access to Paramount Network live just as they air on cable. Asides from the Paramount Network, Fubo TV also streams over 80 other channels as part of their base package at $64.99 monthly.
- YouTube TV: With YouTube TV, you can stream the Paramount Network and store recordings for your shows which can be streamed anywhere. It provides access to over 70 channels, unlimited cloud DVR storage and the ability to stream on up to three devices at once.
- Vidgo: Vidgo provides Paramount network as part of their core package alongside 60 other channels. The core plan costs $55 per month which you can cancel at any time. You can also stream on up to three different devices at the same time using Vidgo.
- DIRECT TV: This is another way you can watch Paramount Network on Fire TV without cable. With just $69.99 monthly, you can watch up to 20 streams simultaneously.
Watch Paramount Network on Fire TV without cable
To watch Paramount Network using any of these streaming services, follow these guidelines:
- First, you need to subscribe to one of the streaming services I listed above.
- Go to your Fire TV Menu and click the “search” icon.
- Search for one of the streaming services listed above.
- Once you’ve found your choice, select it and download it.
- Open the app and log in with the email and password you used to subscribe to the service.
- You would find Paramount Network through the app’s TV guide.
There you go, a comprehensive guide to initiate a Paramount Network activate on Fire TV. you may also want to check out how to activate Paramount Plus on Fire TV.
If this article helped, be sure to let us know in the comment section.