If you are having a hard time with showtimeanytime.com activate Roku TV; this guide is for you. This guide will take an explicit look at how to generate showtimeanytime activation code for Roku TV. You will also learn how to use the showtimeanytime activation code for Roku on showtimeanytime.com/activate.
Showtimeanytime is an online streaming service that supports Roku TV and other smart devices such as Fire TV, TV Box. However, before you proceed to activate showtimeanytime on Roku, you first need to install the showtimeanytime app on your Roku TV.
Therefore, this post on showtimeanytime.com activate Roku will walk you through the process to follow to download and install Showtime anytime app on your Roku TV and finally teaches you how to activate Showtimeanytime on Roku through the official showtimeanytime activation website on www.showtimeanytime.com/activate.
Install ShowtimeAnytime app on Roku
The first approach to activate showtime anytime on Roku TV is to download and install the streaming service app on your Roku device.
- Connect your Roku TV plug to a power source
- Switch on your Roku device
- Click on the Channel icon from the Roku navigation bar
- Select Channel store from the top menu
- Search for “Showtimeanytime” channel
- Click on add channel
The Showtime anytime app for Roku will be installed on your Roku TV and next will be to generate showtime anytime activation code for www.showtimeanytime.com/activate.
ShowtimeAnytime.com Activate Roku TV
Here we take a look at how to go about Showtimeanytime.com activate Roku TV. Just follow the procedures accordingly.
- Switch on your Roku TV
- Press the Roku device home button
- Navigate to Roku channel store
- Click on “ShowtimeAnytime channel app”
- Note the activation code
- Go to www.showtimeanytime.com/activate on your computer browser
- Enter the Showtime anytime activate activation code
- Click on submit button
- Log in to your Showtime anytime account
- Select your TV cable provider’s network
Wait until you are signed in successfully and a success message appears on your Roku TV. Henceforth, you will be able to stream the showtimeanytime channel on your Roku device.
If you want to learn how to activate showtimeanytime on other devices other than Roku TV, here is a complete guide.
ShowtimeAnytime.com Activate LG Smart TV
Unfortunately, ShowtimeAnytime.com activate LG Smart TV is hanging in the air due to the LG Smart TV owned OS that does not support the installation of third-party apps.
And since the ShowtimeAnytime app isn’t available in the LG Smart TV apps store there won’t be a way to download and install the ShowtimeAnytime app on your LG Smart TV let alone view the ShowtimeAnytime.com activate LG Smart TV activation code.
ShowtimeAnytime.com Activate Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TV powered by Tizen will not be able to download, install, and activate ShowtimeAnytime on their smart TV because the Tizen OS, just like LG WebOS doesn’t support the installation of third-party apps.
Therefore, installing the ShowtimeAnytime app on Samsung Smart TV is restricted and thus, limit the ShowtimeAnytime.com activate smart TV possibility.
Showtime Anytime Won’t Activate
Showtime Anytime won’t activate for the following reasons.
- You are using the “Showtime” app instead of the “Showtime Anytime” app. Search for the “ShowtimeAnytime” app in your smart TV apps store.
- Showtime Anytime won’t activate with the wrong or incorrect activation code.
- You won’t be able to activate Showtime Anytime Roku without a TV provider’s network account.
Showtime Anytime not Working on Roku
Showtime Anytime not working on Roku after activation? See the fix below.
- Uninstall the Showtime Anytime app from your Roku.
- Restart the “Roku” device following “Settings >>System >> System Restart.
- Go to the Roku channel store and reinstall the Showtime Anytime app.
- Open the ShowtimeAnytime app >> menu >> activation code.
- Go to ShowtimeAnytime.com activate on your phone or computer browser.
- Type the ShowtimeAnytime activation code on your TV screen and sign in to your TV provider’s network account.
This should fix “Showtime Anytime not working on Roku.”