TruePeopleSearch is a platform to search for people’s phone number and address online just like USPhonebook. TruePeopleSearch offers a tool called “TruePeopleSearch removal” to remove people from TruePeopleSearch website just like the USPhonebook Opt-out feature. While it takes roughly 48 hours to remove personal data from USPhonebook, TruePeopleSearch removal offers 24 hours ultimatum.
If you hate the way TruePeopleSearch make your phone number, home address, and name available for online searchers whether to resell or not you can simply make a move via https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/removal and ask True People Search to delete or take down your data from the site.
Therefore, here in this guide, you will learn how to remove yourself from TruePeopleSearch using truepeoplesearch.com/removal tool.
Table of Contents
Three Ways to Find and Remove yourself on TruePeopleSearch
There are three ways to find and remove yourself on TruePeopleSearch and these are:
- Reverse phone number
- Home address
You can use the above information to find and remove yourself from TruePeopleSearch website.
How TruePeopleSearch Works
TruePeopleSearch works in such a way that it scrapes public records, add it to its database and make the information appear to search on their website.
This means that you don’t need to create TruePeopleSearch account before your data will be added to the platform.
So, the platform works bu scraping all public records that match individual profile most especially in countries like the US, UK, Canada, etc.
So, if you are worried about the information this website share with people for money or for free you should proceed to request your data be taken down.
TruePeopleSearch Removal: How to Remove yourself
If you prefer to remove yourself from TruePeopleSearch instead of contacting the customer care service to delete your personal data such as name, phone number, and address from the platform follow the procedures below.
- Go to the TruePeopleSearch removal web page https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/removal.
- Check the box before “I’m not a robot” and tap “Begin Removal.”
- Type your name or reserve phone number or home address into the search box and tap the search icon.
- Look closely at the information that matches your data and tap on “View all details.”
- Once you have confirmed that the record is your record. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap “Remove this record.”
- You will see a successful message with “record removal request accepted. Your record should be removed anywhere from this site in a few hours. Literally, it takes about 24 hours for TruePeopleSearch removal tool to complete the job and your request will be taken down
Unable to Remove yourself from TruePeopleSearch
You may need to go a bit deeper if you find it difficult to remove yourself from TruePeopleSearch.com website using www.truepeoplesearch.com/remova page. And this, you need to contact TruePeopleSearch customer service via the official email of the company for support.
Send a message to TruePeopleSearch on firstname.lastname@example.org and reiterate that they should delete your date or how do you make use of TruePeopleSearch opt out tool or removal tool to delete your personal data from the platform.
In most cases, the steps above will be resounded. Whichever means it takes, all is most important is to remove yourself from TruePeopleSearch.