This is for all DisneyNow fans who will love to activate DisneyNow using DisneyNow.com/activate to watch all Disney movies, cartoons, episodes, etc on smart devices like Roku media players, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Firestick, and many more.
The way to activate DisneyNow is that you will need the DisneyNow activation code after you have installed DisneyNow app on your device and generate the DisneyNow.com activate activation code from the app and then use the code on www.disneynow.com/activate and click “Continue” to take you to your TV cable provider’s network to activate.
When the DisneyNow activate on your device, you will be able to watch all DisneyNow channels on your smart device. Although, this requires the participation of a TV cable provider’s network to work. But, it does worth it since it gives access to all DisneyNow channels.
Now, instead of going to www.disneynow.com to watch all DisneyNow channels you will simply go to the DisneyNow app in your device’s app channel click on it and start streaming. This is similar to using DisneyNow mobile app on your Android, iPhone and iPad.
In this guide, we’ll share with you step by step procedure to activate DisneyNow using www.disneynow.com/activate web portal after you must have added the DisneyNow app to your media channel.
Table of Contents
How to Activate DisneyNow on Roku
Roku is a popular media player and a lot of people have it. Therefore, we are starting with how to activate DisneyNow on Roku using DisneyNow activation code on www.disneynow.com/activate.
1. Connect your Roku media player to a power source and connect to a working internet connection.
2. Navigate to “Roku Channel Store” using your remote control and search for “Disney Now” using the search box.
3. Press the “OK” button in your Roku remote control to open the “DisneyNow channel” and click “Add Channel” option to add the channel to the list of channels on your “Roku Channel”.
4. Once the “DisneyNow” app has been added to your “Roku Channel” view the DisneyNow activation code and jot it down in a piece of paper.
5. Go to www.disneynow.com/activate on your computer and type the DisneyNow activate activation code and click “Continue”.
6. Select your TV cable provider and sign in to your account. Once your account detail is confirmed. The DisneyNow channel will be activated on your Roku and you can now stream all DisneyNow channel on your Roku.
If you want to keep exploring the DisneyNow channel on your Roku do not remove the app from your device. Otherwise, this will call for a fresh procedure to activate DisneyNow with the DisneyNow activation code on www.disneynow.com/activate web portal.
Disneynow.com/activate Apple TV
Here is how to activate DisneyNow on Apply TV.
1. Launch the “Apple App Store” from your Apple TV screen.
2. Navigate to feature app and search for “Disney Now” channel app using the search box.
3. Use your remote control to click on the “Channel” with the app of the navigation button and press “OK” to open the app.
4. Navigate to “Get” and press “OK” on your remote control to download and install the DisneyNow app on your Apple TV.
5. Launch the “DisneyNow app” after it has been installed on your Apple smart TV to view the activation code for DisneyNow.
6. Go to www.disneynow.com/activate on your computer and type the Disney Now activation code and click “Continue”.
7. Select your TV cable provider and log in to your account. Once you login detail has been confirmed and logged in to your account the DisneyNow channel app will sync your account and activate on your Apple TV.
With this, you no longer need to go to Disneynow.com official website for movies and cartoons. All you need to do is power-on your Apple TV and navigate to “apps” and select the “DisneyNow” app to start exploring the channels on your TV.
Activate DisneyNow on Amazon Fire TV
For Amazon Fire TV, the road to activate DisneyNow with activation code isn’t far from your reach. Here is how to go about it.
1. While on your Amazon Fire TV home screen navigate to the app section using your remote control.
2. Search for ” Disney Now” channel app and select the app with the help of your remote by click on the “OK” button while placing your cursor on the “Get” option.
3. The app download will begin. Wait for the app to download and install on your device.
4. Navigate back to the app section to see all installed apps. Now, hover to the DisneyNow app and select it. View the DisneyNow activation code.
5. Open your computer and go to www.disneynow.com/activate and type the activation code on your Amazon Fire TV screen and click on the “Continue” button.
6. Select your TV cable provider’s network from the options and sign in to your account with your password and username. Once the logins are confirmed your DisneyNow account will be activated on your Amazon Fire TV.
This will sync the DisneyNow channel on your Amazon Fire TV. However, removing the app from your Fire TV will disconnect the DisneyNow from working on your device.
Disneynow.com/activate on Android TV
Android TV has stayed relevant since its addition to the list of smart TV in the market. However, the TV allows the use of Android apps on it. For this reason, we will consider how to install DisneyNow app on Android TV, generate DisneyNow activation code, and activate it online.
1. Make sure you are on your Android TV home screen and navigate to the app section with your remote control.
2. Select “Google Play Store” app from the list.
3. Now, search for “DisneyNow app” and select “Install” using your remote control.
4. Launch the “DisneyNow app” on your Android TV to view the “Disney Now activation code”.
5. Go to www.disneynow.com/activate on your computer and type the activation code on your Android TV screen and click “Continue”.
6. Select your TV cable provider’s network and sign in to your account. Once your logins have been confirmed you will be taken to your cable’s account and sync with you DisneyNow on your TV.
Henceforth, you only need to launch your Android TV, navigate to DisneyNow app, open it, and start to explore it.
Disneynow.com/activate provides easy access to all Disney Now channels on all smart devices that can download and install apps to view activation code.