It can be frustrating when you spend most of your time deleting LinkedIn notifications from different jobs and comments on the platform. However, since LinkedIn allow users to choose what they receive; you can easily turn off notifications you no longer want to receive. So, here you will learn how to turn off LinkedIn notifications and stop receiving job alerts, groups and comments notifications.
How to Turn Off LinkedIn Notifications on the Web
First, we will consider how you can easily turn off your LinkedIn notifications on the LinkedIn web using your computer or mobile phone’s browser.
- Go to the LinkedIn website on your browser.
- Sign in to your “LinkedIn Account.”
- Tap on your “Profile” at the top left.
- Click on your “Small Profile” icon on the navigation at the top right.
- Choose “Settings & Privacy.”
- Click on “Notifications” on the left side.
- Your will “Notifications you receive.”
- Choose each of the “Category” one after the other and turn off the notifications button.
Once you toggled off the notifications it will save automatically and you will stop receiving the notifications in your email.
How to Turn Off LinkedIn Notifications on Mobile
Just follow the steps below to learn how to turn off the LinkedIn notifications on your mobile app
- Launch the “LinkedIn” app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on your “Profile Picture” at the top left.
- Tap on the “Settings” gear icon at the bottom left.
- Click on “Notifications” at the bottom.
- You will see all the “Notifications you receive.”
- Tap on the “Category” of notifications that you want to turn off.
- Toggle “Off” the alert button to turn off notifications for all the categories.
You need to repeat the steps above on all the LinkedIn categories you want to turn off notifications.
How to Turn Off Job Notifications on LinkedIn
With the LinkedIn job notifications turned on; on your account, you will receive hundreds of jobs email notifications from LinkedIn until turned off. Therefore, to turn off all job notifications on your LinkedIn account you need to follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your “LinkedIn” account.
- Click on your “Profile” icon.
- Tap on “Notifications.”
- Select “Search for a Job” under “Notifications you receive.”
- Toggle off “Allow job search notifications.”
The option above will toggle off the LinkedIn job notifications you receive in your email.
How to Turn Off LinkedIn Email Notifications
If you are tired of receiving LinkedIn email notifications you can simply turn it off. So, the steps below will walk you through the steps to quickly turn off your email notifications from LinkedIn.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Go to your “Account Profile” >> Settings & Privacy (on PC).
- Choose “Notifications.”
- Choose all the categories that are sending notifications to your email and toggle them off.
You need to check through all the categories on LinkedIn including comments and groups and toggle off the notifications tab to turn it off.
How to Turn Off all LinkedIn Notifications at Once
Turning off the LinkedIn notifications-based preferences can consume your time. But, if you will prefer to stop receiving any notifications from LinkedIn on your Android phone; then, you should consider the following.
- Go to your Android phone “Settings.”
- Click on “Apps.”
- Select “LinkedIn” from the list of “Apps.”
- Tap “Manage Notifications.”
- Toggle off “Allow Notifications.”
- You can also scroll down and toggle “Off” all notifications.
With this guide, you should be able to turn off all your LinkedIn notifications on your mobile phone and PC. However, if you are facing any kind of difficulty and you are unable to turn off your email notifications kindly leave a comment below so that we can take a close look.