To complete Binge activate on your home TV, some basic requirements must be met. First, you need the auth.streamotion.com.au activate activation code, and install the BINGE app on your smart TV and other streaming devices on the BINGE supported list.
Therefore, here in this guide, we will discuss explicitly how to download and install the BINGE app on your smart TV and all supported devices for BINGE activate.
Binge Activate on Support
Binge supports a variety of streaming devices except for Roku. If you have a Roku streaming device you won’t be able to activate Binge on it.
However, you can activate Binge on the following devices.
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Android TV Box
- Telstra TV
You need auth.streamotion.com au/activate to activate Binge on your smart TV and streaming devices. When you generated the Binge activation code you will be prompted to go to the activation website, auth.streamotion.com au/activate, and enter the activation code to complete the activation process.
Therefore, we will consider how to generate a streamotion activation code and how to activate the streamotion app on all the supported devices below.
Binge Activate Code
There are two ways to get your Binge activate code. You can get the Binge activation code and activate the Binge app on your smart and streaming devices via the following ways.
- QR Code
Now, follow the steps below you will get to know how to generate the Binge activation code via auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and QR code.
Binge Activation Code via auth.streamotion.au/activate
Follow the steps below to get your Binge 8-digits code to activate the Binge app on your device via auth.streamotion.au activate.
- Switch on your compatible TV.
- Navigate to App on your TV.
- Open the “BINGE App.”
- Choose “Sign In.”
- You will see the “Binge Activate Code” under “Activate this device [step 2].
You can follow the instruction on the screen to activate the Binge app on the supported device using your phone or PC.
Binge Activation Code via QR Code
You can as well activate the BINGE app on your supported device using the QR code. If your device support this; you can simply follow the steps below to activate the BINGE app on your device with QR code scanner on your device.
- Launch the BINGE app on your supported devices.
- Choose “Sign In” to prompt all the available options to sign in.
- If the QR Code option is available it will appear at the centre in between auth.streamotion.com.au activate and the activation code.
- Scan the QR code on your TV screen with your phone camera.
- Accept the pop-up that appears on your phone to be redirected to https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Choose “Confirm” when the BINGE activation code on the TV is prepopulated on your phone screen.
Now, you can follow the instruction on the screen to complete the activation process. Meanwhile, you may be prompted to sign into your Streamotion account to complete the process. But, if it shows that the activation code is expired, select try again on your TV and repeat the whole process.
Auth.streamotion.com.au/activate Apple TV
To catch all your favourite TV shows on Apple TV on Binge
- Go to the Apple TV apps store and sign in to your account if you haven’t done that.
- Search for the “BINGE” app and install it on your Apple TV in the “Entertainment Section”. The BINGE app is available on the apps store for tvOS 12+ and “Apple TV 4th generation or higher OS version.”
- Launch the “BINGE” app from the list of downloaded apps and select “Sign In” when the app is launched successfully.
- Go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on a web browser and enter the activation code on your TV screen when you opened the BINGE app and follow the instruction on the screen.
- Sign in to your account and start watching.
When you generated the activation code for auth.streamotion.com.au /activate do not refresh the page so as not to render the auth.streamotion.com.au/activate code not working or invalid.
Don’t Miss: How to Reset Xfinity Voice Remote
Auth.streamotion.com.au/activate without Activation Code
To Airplay the BINGE app from your iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV
- Set up your Apple TV and connect it to your TV via HDMI cable.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi. This is important for this to work.
- Swipe down your Apple device screen and click on the “Airplay” icon and select your TV name from the device on the same WiFi as your iDevice.
- Instantly, the BINGE video will be Airplay to your TV screen if the setup is properly configured as stated here.
Once this is done you can control the video on your device. The device’s forward, backward, and volume buttons can be controlled with the aid of the device air-playing.
Auth.streamotion.com.au activate Telstra TV
Here is how to download, install and view auth.streamotion.com.au activate code for Telstra TV
- Go to the Telstra TV app store, search for “BINGE”, and download and install the app.
- Navigate to downloaded apps and launch the “BINGE” app. Select “Sign In” once the app opens.
- You will see an instruction ushering you to go to www.auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and the activation code to authorize the BINGE app on Telstra TV.
- Visit auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on your computer or phone browser.
- Enter the “Streamotion Activation Code” on your Telstra TV screen and follow the instruction on the screen.
The auth.streamotion.com.au/activate activation code on your TV screen will automatically refresh itself and you will be able to start watching your favourite BINGE show or event.
Auth.streamotion.com.au/activate Samsung Smart TV
The BINGE app is only available on Samsung Smart TV 2017 or later version. To activate the BINGE app on your Samsung Smart TV with the activation code on your TV screen when you are asked to go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate follow the tips below.
- Press the “Home” button on your Samsung SmartTV remote to return to the device’s home screen.
- Navigate to “Apps” to the bottom left and click on the “OK” button to select it. Sign in to your Samsung account and navigate to the top right and select the “Search” box.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the “BINGE” and select it from the pop-up result.
- Select “Install” under the app “Info” to download and wait until the app is installed on the Samsung Smart TV device.
- Open the “BINGE” app once the installation is completed or navigate to the “Downloaded apps” section in the “Apps store. Launch the “BINGE” app and select “Sign In.”
- Take note of the BINGE app activation code and the activation webpage auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Go to www.auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on your computer or laptop or PC or phone browser and enter the activation code on your TV screen.
There you go. Then you can start watching your favourite BINGE show on your Samsung Smart TV. You can not activate the kayo service on some Samsung Smart TV that runs on Tizen OS. Especially if the OS is earlier than 2017.
Auth.streamotion.com.au Activate Chromecast
Other than the Chromecast 1st generation you can cast the BINGE app via Google TV. To download the BINGE app on Chromecast using Google TV
- Select “Apps” on the top menu using remote navigation.
- Navigate to search for apps and search for “BINGE” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official “BINGE” app and install it from the screen following the instruction.
- Launch the app and sign in to your account with your username and password.
- When next you want to watch the BINGE show launch the BINGE app on your Chromecast and follow the instruction on the screen.
At the moment you cannot sign up for BINGE on Chromecast. You will need to subscribe to your BINGE subscription via a web browser. For the list of supported browsers check out this page.