Are you familiar with Primevideo.com/mytv and how to use it to activate Amazon Prime video on your Smart TV and streaming devices to enjoy unlimited episodes and movies? If not, this guide is coupled to serve you better so that you can activate the Amazon Video Prime app on your device using the Amazon Prime Video activation code to link the device and your Amazon Prime benefits on primevideo.com/mytv.
The more like it is Amazon.com/mytv. Of course, Amazon.com/mytv and Primevideo.com/mytv are similar and are both used to activate Amazon Prime Video benefits using the Amazon activation code.
However, you can only register and activate Amazon Prime video benefits on supported devices. With that being said, we will critically discuss how to use Primevideo.com/mytv or Amazon.com/mytv and the Amazon activation code to activate Amazon Prime Video benefits on all supported devices.
Amazon Prime Video Benefits Supported Devices
Amazon Prime Video benefits app to watch unlimited TV movies and episodes support the following streaming and smart devices.
- Amazon Fire TV Family
- Streaming media players and set-top-box.
- Smart TV, Blu-ray player.
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Game Console
- Fire Tablet
If you possess either of the devices listed above you will be able to register and activate Amazon Prime video on the device.
Activate Amazon Prime Video on Fire TV
These steps help you to activate Amazon Prime Video on Fire TV using the Amazon activation code for Fire TV and primevideo.com/mytv or Amazon.com/mytv.
- Sign in to your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick TV.
- Find and select the Amazon Prime Video app from the app menu if the app is preinstalled. Otherwise, go to the Amazon Fire TV app store to download and install the Prime Video app on your Fire or Fire Stick TV.
- Launch the Amazon Prime app and select “Sign in with your Amazon account” or “Register on the Amazon website.” For this purpose, we will select the latter, and the Amazon activation code, instruction, and Primevideo.com/mytv or Amazon.com/mytv will appear on the TV screen.
- Visit www.primevideo.com/mytv or www.amazon.com/mytv on a web browser on your internet-enabled device.
- Type the Amazon activation code in the “Register your Device” column and select “Register Device.”
- Sign in to your Amazon account to complete the Amazon Prime video activation on the Fire TV.
In no time the Amazon Prime activation code and https://primevideo.com/mytv on the TV screen will refresh and load Amazon Prime videos, TV movies, and episodes on your Fire TV.
Activate Amazon Prime Video on Streaming Media Player and Set-top-box
The streaming media player we are talking about here includes Roku and set-top-box.
- Go to your streaming media player apps store to download and install the Amazon Prime Video app in case the app isn’t preinstalled.
- Launch the Amazon Prime app from the device (Roku) and you will be presented with two options to activate the unlimited TV movies and episodes app on the streaming media player.
- Select “Register on the Amazon Website” and the Amazon Prime Video app will display 5 or 6 digits code for the activation.
- Visit www.primevideo.com/mytv or www.amazon.com/mytv on a browser outside the streaming media player and set-top-box device.
- Type the Amazon activation code on the TV and select “Register Device.”
- Sign in to your Amazon account or sign up for a new account if you are a new customer.
Once the code has been confirmed, the Amazon Prime video will be activated on the device and display the prime video home screen to find and watch your favorite TV movies and episodes.
Activate Amazon Prime Video on Smart TV and Blu-ray Player
This approach to activate Amazon Prime video on Smart TV works on Samsung smart TV, Apple TV, Hisense, LG, Vizio, and other supported smart devices and Blu-ray players.
- Press the “Home” button on your Smart TV remote and select the “Amazon Prime” video app from the main menu. If the app is not added to the main menu, check the app in the apps section. On Blu-ray player launch the Amazon Prime app or download and install the app on your device if the app is not preinstalled.
- Launch the Amazon Prime app on your device and select “Register Device on Amazon Website” as this will display the Amazon Prime app activation code and primevideo.com/mytv on the TV screen.
- Go to primevideo.com/mytv on a web browser and sign in to your Amazon account or sign up (and then sign in) if you do not have an Amazon account.
- Enter the Amazon prime activation code and select “Register Device.”
Instantly, the Amazon Prime video app screen with the activation code and Amazon.com/mytv or primevideo.com/mytv will refresh and load the Prime video homepage.
Activate Amazon Prime Video on Xbox & PS4 (Game Console)
For both Xbox and PS4 game console owners, you can follow the steps below to download, install, and activate Amazon Prime video on your console to enjoy Amazon Prime unlimited TV movies and episodes.
- Sign in to your game console account and launch the Amazon Prime Video app. Or go to the app store, search for the Amazon Prime app and install it in case the app isn’t preinstalled.
- The app should present two options to sign in to the Amazon Prime video on the console. Choose “Register device on Amazon website” to get the Amazon Prime activation code to link the console and the primevideo.com website.
- Go to or visit primevideo.com/mytv or amazon.com/mytv on a web browser and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Enter the Amazon Prime activation code and select “Register Device.”
Now, the Amazon Prime activation code and primevideo.com/mytv that appears on the left of the TV screen will refresh and show the Amazon Prime homepage to watch your favorite movies and episodes on the chosen device.
Activate Prime Video on Chromecast using Primevideo.com/mytv
This is considering casting from iOS or Android to your Chromecast to the connected device. With this, you can watch Amazon Prime videos on smart TV at home or at work. However, the steps below explain how to cast Amazon Prime to Chromecast on a non-smart or streaming device.
- Connect your Smartphone and the Chromecast to the same WiFi.
- Open the Prime Video app on your smartphone (Android or iOS) and select “Cast” from the app.
- Select the name of the “Chromecast” device on the same network as your phone.
- Find and select the title of the movie or episode you want to watch and wait for a couple of seconds for the movie whose title you clicked to start showing on the TV you connected the Chromecast to.
That is all you have to down to activate the Amazon Prime Video app on a smart TV, streaming devices, Blu-ray, game console, and Chromecast with or without the Amazon activation code and primevideo.com/mytv or Amazon.com/mytv.