We are here for a Fire TV owner and Paramount Plus subscriber in this article. We will be focusing on how to activate Paramount Plus on Fire TV in this article.
Paramount Plus is an on-demand video-based subscription platform and live content from various channels including CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and other popular channels.
However, the Paramount+ app is not limited to mobile users alone. Other platforms such as Roku, Firestick, Xbox, PS4, Smart TV such as Samsung, Apple, LG, Hisense, Vizio, and Fire TV can download and install the Paramount Plus app to load and access the Paramount+ content on them.
And for the same of this article, we will be focusing on the steps to take to download and install the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV (Amazon) to be able to load and stream the Paramount+ episodes on your device at home or office/work.
Install Paramount Plus app on Fire TV
The first approach to take when you want to activate the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV is to make sure that the Paramount Plus can be added to your Fire TV. This will give us a hint on how to get the Paramount Plus activation code and activate our Fire TV on www.paramountplus.com/activate/fire with the code on the TV screen.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV and press the “Home” button.
- Navigate to “Apps” and select it.
- Use the search box to search for the “Paramount+” app.
- Select the Paramount+ app from the suggestion.
- Navigate to “Get” and Press the “OK” button to select it.
- The Paramount Plus will be downloaded and added to your Fire TV app channel.
Once this is done then we are a step away from activating the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV. However, if the Paramount Plus app isn’t available for your Fire TV version check out whether you can make use of the Paramount Network instead.
Fire TV Paramount Plus Activation Code
There are two ways to activate Paramount Plus on Fire TV. The use of an activation code and the use of the username and password.
To use the Paramount Plus activation for your Fire TV means that you have to generate the activation code on the app on your TV and visit the Paramount Plus activation page on Paramountplus.com/activate on your smartphone or computer and choose Fire TV as your device after which you will be prompted for the activation code and your Paramount Plus login username and password.
And on the other hand, you just have to select without phone or tablet, or computer and you will be prompted to sign in to your Paramount Plus account on the device using your username and password.
Activate Paramount Plus on Fire TV using Activation Code
For a start with the approach to use our Paramount Plus app on our Fire TV, we will consider using the Fire TV activation code and https://paramountplus.com/activate/firetv.
- Launch the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV.
- Go to the app “Settings” and select “Sign-in option.”
- Choose “Sign In” and select “On Paramountplus.com”
- At this point, you should see both the Fire TV activation code and https://aparamountplus.com/activate
- Open a browser on your phone or tablet or computer and visit https://paramountplus.com/activate.
- Enter the Fire TV activation code on your TV screen and select the “Continue” button.
- Sign in to your Paramount Plus account with your username and password.
Wait for a couple of seconds, the Paramount Plus activation code and https://paramountplus.com/activate screen will refresh and load your Paramount+ content on your Fire TV.
Activate Paramount Plus on Fire TV without Activation Code
This is for Fire TV and Paramount Plus app users without a smartphone, tablet, and computer/Mac. To activate the Paramount Plus app on the Amazon Fire TV only requires your Paramount+ username and password.
- Launch the Paramount Plus app on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Navigate to “Settings >> Sign-in Option.”
- Select “Sign in” and choose “On my TV.”
- Now, you will be prompted to sign in to your Paramount Plus account. Enter your email (username) address and password.
- Choose the “Sign in” button and select it.
The Paramount Plus server will confirm the username and password and load your subscription content once the information is confirmed.
Paramount Plus not Working on Fire TV
After installing the ParamountPlus app and activating it on your Fire TV you discovered that the app is not working or the screen failed to load the content. Below are the steps to consider to fix the app.
Force to Close the Paramount Plus App
If the Paramount Plus crashes or does not respond on your Amazon Fire TV, force closing the app might be what you need to do. Therefore, we will consider how to fix the Paramount Plus app crashing on Fire TV.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Navigate to “Settings >> Applications.”
- Choose the option to “Manage Installed applications >> Paramount+ app.”
- Select “Force Stop” to stop the app from running.
- Restart your Fire TV and launch the Paramount+ app.
This step will help you to fix the Paramount Plus not responding or crashing on your Fire V and you can resume your streaming after that.
Update Paramount Plus App to the Latest Version
An outdated version can cause the Paramount Plus app not to work on your Fire TV. Always make sure that the app is updated to the latest version whenever there is a new release.
- Make sure you switch on your Fire TV and press the “Home.“
- Navigate to “App” and highlight the Paramount Plus app (don’t open it).
- Click on the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
- Select “More info” and if there is an update available for you to download and install to fix the Paramount Plus app you will see “Update.”
- Select “Update >> Update App Now.”
The Fire TV will start to download the latest Paramount Plus app and install it on your TV once the downloading is done.
Restart your Fire TV
If after upgrading the Paramount Plus app you still have trouble streaming on your device consider restarting your device.
- Go to “Home” >> “Menu” on your Fire TV remote.
- Choose “Settings >> My Fire TV”
- Restart your TV from the TV menu.
Now, wait for the TV to restart successfully. Open the Paramount Plus app and see if you can stream on the device.
We believe that with this article, you will be able to activate Paramount Plus on your Fire TV and fix the Paramount Plus app not working on the TV.